• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

hi.

reinholdM42

Bluelighter
hi. i'm completely new here. i really like ben folds/ ben folds five...hence the rienholdM. (the 42 is the meaning of life according to your friend and mine, douglas adams) i'm a girl, although i don't really act like one. i'm really tiny, but i work out alot and i can squat a buick (i weigh just over 100 and can rep 220). i'm a really big nerd. i LOVE classic rock...mainly zeppelin. i also love folk music because it's what i grew up listening to. i love cars, talking about them, working on them, pining away after a 1964 gto. i really dig my boyfriend, and most of my best friends are guys. i'm not really sure what to do with this whole bluelight thing, but my friend jay convinced me to join up about 6 months ago, and i still haven't really posted, so i thought i'd give it a shot

^^ Wow! 2 post since Jun 2003. I think you should visit The Lounge more often.

Originally posted by reinholdM42
:D i'm trying to prove my friend wrong....he think's i'll become addicted

this is only the beginning... :)

i think i am already becoming addicted.... 4 posts in 2 days, after not having any for 6 months....

*heavy breathing* don't... do.. it... you.. will........ addict.... like........ MEEEE!
=D

Welcome! Just don't end up on the Monthly Madness list with that onetwothreefour guy. :eek: