• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

hi guys

Evening JJ. Sorry, Not from London. Though, I know all too well what it's like to want to chat but no ones on line. BCF hosts a Tinychat group if anyone is online. If no one is there you're more than welcome to make the most of your thread if you're lacking in PM's.

And sadie whatdo you mean by huh dont you like speaking to your own people sometimes looking is the only decent normal reply i got weirdos

I didn't say huh, or even yuhuh for that matter pal.

Oh my god sadie im so so sorry i got you all wrong will you forgive me im not too well at moment just found out ive been on esa on the same rate fir 3 yrs unreal they never told me after 14 weeks you vo into 1 of 2 support groups and get a 30 pound weekly riss si now i need to go to cab ti get advice as really they owe me 2 and half years x30pound a week so sorry for my cheek

That really sucks Jayjay.

Also, Thanks for your concern but you needn't worry. I really hope you get that sorted soon. x

Sadie ain't no fed. Sadie is a lovely little snugglemuffin and a sweetie par excellence.

Also about the 30 quid thing, can you tell me more? because I'm on ESA too, and fucking never told me nothing about that either.

If you have been on esa for 14 weeks your supposed to go for a benefits medical if you can prove you really cant work , and take all letters and medications you have saying you basically cant work 3 things can happen best is you get 32 pound a week extra and the leave you alone for 12 months second best thing you still get 28 pound extra but you gota go to work interviews appointments and your always hassled still you get 100 pound a week providing your like me i been getting 73.00 for 3 yrs not had a medical in 4 i got sime hope today esa told me id get all my money backdated thats like 3 years 4 months x 28 or 32 a lot of dosh but you have to pass that dreaded medical there waiting on a report frim my dr so they say you gotta keep phoning them mate esa and ask about medical . How long you been on esa

Yup.

I passed, so after a couple of weeks I was telephoned to say that I had failed, but after asking me to elaborate on some of the answers I had given in the original assessment, she reversed the decision to say that I had failed, and therefore had passed and was entitled to the benefit for two years, which was reassessed again this summer, after which I again failed and subsequently passed so I can continue to receive the support for the near future at least.

i applied for my ESA in conjunction with PIP whilst i was in hospital basically re-learning how to walk, so i was accepted pretty swiftly - but now you mention it i don't actually know when my PIP runs out? ESA i have to go to the Drs every three months and have a chat and that's me good for the next three; i'm looking to come off it soon though as i really actually do want to get back to work and have a bit of stability in my life again.