• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hey yall

SneakyCosmos

Ex-Bluelighter
Yall ever get so wrecked and post a lot of shit without thinking then wake up in the morning sober and read what you wrote the night before

Yes. This is more suited to Drug Culture though so I'm moving it there.

I’ve posted on here high...more often than not lol

Mostly nowadays after smoking some good herb and either writing trollish one liners, or some long-winded, detailed commentary on some niche topic I’m interested in lol. Back in my stimulant haze that was my youth I’d often be scrolling through the site at 3, 4 AM...like the most active internet users at that time were me and Trump as he scrolled through Twitter on the toilet...I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything on here that was composed in a blackout though, I always remember posting whatever it is I posted

Happened, but nowadays I've grown so much into my drugs (guess my habit of obsessive self control contributed to) that even when high, the stuff I do/say/write is nothing I couldn't stand for. I don't touch alcohol anymore really though, that stuff is evil.

Happened, but nowadays I've grown so much into my drugs (guess my habit of obsessive self control contributed to) that even when high, the stuff I do/say/write is nothing I couldn't stand for. I don't touch alcohol anymore really though, that stuff is evil.
Yeah me too ,I didn’t know I was going to stop altogether but quitting booze has been a blessing, I used to go everywhere with booze on my breath,so glad that’s over with.

Nailed it! lol
Coupla times.
If I am binging on benzos I will go back after a month off of them and be like "who da hell posted that?" whaaaaatttt?
So absolutely not. ;)

Yall ever get so wrecked and post a lot of shit without thinking then wake up in the morning sober and read what you wrote the night before
Hi, i love to administer morphine intravenously and smoke cocaine freebase. What up hahahsha XDDDDD

The only time I posted on here fucked up is the occasional late night coming down from a roll moment where I gotta spread some love. Otherwise I keep it pretty chill these days. The times that I am fucked up im usually out dancing, festy’in, or someone’s place hanging out.

-GC