• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hey y'all, Bluelight is amazing!

linesoff1123

Greenlighter
How is everyone doing? I'm from North Carolina so if anyone is from around there give me a shout. I've been skimming around here for a few months and actually have had this account for about a month but have been busy with classes and work etc. figured i'd introduce myself. I decided to create an account to be able to learn more and do things safely to be completely honest. while there may be drugs i prob wont try i still wouldn't mind learning about them. I have found though i do enjoy opiods (or at least hydrocodone haven't had the opportunity for much else) and tried dxm. i have also smoked weed and do drink. I mountain bike and climb and used to play lacrosse so if anyone wants to talk about all that im down. but all in all im here to learn whatever i can, have fun. So nice to meet y'all

Not gonna lie i absolutely love this site it's an amazing amount of info and it keeps me safe.

Hello, I live in the huge as "village-like" town of Fairmont NC, bout 40-50 miles south of Fayetteville!!

I'm in Winston-Salem every month for a week I love it there. beautiful girls! definitely on the crazy side though LOL welcome aboard