Hey....Why doesn't anyone use the "chat"????

Antireality

Bluelighter
Hey....Why doesn't anyone use the new "chat"??? Every time I go in there, theres either noone in there, or everyone leaves as soon as I get in...Am I a leper or something??? Hey....On an irrelevant note...Taking a shower on 'e' is one of the best damn things in hte world, eh???

Oooh I have never taken a shower on E before. I should do that with my boi sometime. Sounds fun.
smile.gif

About the chat... I wish I could chat at work! Stupid evil firewall grumble mutter... But I was in the chatroom last night and it was cool, lots of peeps there.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I'm never in the chat b/c I can't get it to work with my f@##@ macincrap! (to coin deeps phrase)
*sigh*
Yes deep you are right on this one I'll give you that
wink.gif

my comp is fucking slow as shit and wont load it withoput maxing out my paltry 16 megs of ram...
frown.gif

------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

I use a mac and the chat room won't work with Netscape but I have no problems if I use Internet Explorer. Another reason to hate Microsoft and their monopoly on software and the internet.
I've been in the chat room everynight this week and it's been hilarious. You should keep checking it out. Maybe you just need to come in at different times.
miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 20 January 2000).]