Hey, whats everybody's acid limit?

I dont want to bore you with my story, but all i have to say is *be careful with acid*. I did it too much, and it fucked me up.. i quit now and im starting to feel normal again.
I used to feel just like you. I loved acid; it was the greatest thing in the world. But if you abuse a drug too much, it will abuse you.
Be careful.
------------------
I'm a winner, but I'm always ready to loose...
--->ZePpELinJ

I only did acid once. I was in LA visiting my bro. while my bro was driving home (6 hour ride) I dropped a sheet thinking: "well, I have to get on a plane tomorrow to miami, so I might as well do it now..." It turned out that the plane ride was that same day... in about 7 hours.
6 hours in a plane tripping and trying to "act normal"... I stared down to each little town along the way and saw the city lights rolling like waves...kewl...
I arrived at arround 10am and found that I HAD to go to work to take care of some business... WHEWWWEEE!!! try acting "normal" in front of your boss and coleagues... now thats an experience.
Other than a few bouts of paranoia (felt like 5-10 minutes after each 'escalation' of the trip), I didnt get scared or nothin... it was fuuuuunn... But I agree w/ the comments of not doing it if you have "issues".. those slight bouts of paranoia could have easily turned ugly if you dont have a strong mind and a strong sense of self control.
I'll keep u posted if, i mean WHEN i do it again.
smile.gif

------------------
P L U R

I unnow what it means to get "puddled"
or i do but im not familiar with it.
I do know what a thumbprint is, called fingerprints round here

I unnow what it means to get "puddled"
or i do but im not familiar with it.
I do know what a thumbprint is, called fingerprints round here
Bim