Hey, whats everybody's acid limit?

scr8rollin

Bluelighter
I guess I'm more or less taking a survey on how much acid it takes people to get scared. I like tripping REALLY hard. The point where people get scared, I love it. Its so much fun. I'm just trying to get an idea of how it usually takes to scare everybody. What is being scared like? I want to be there someday. Thanks.

You want to be scared, huh. Acid can be fun, but it can be REAL evil too. A story:
My friends and I all got together some money and decided to trip. We managed to get hold of some pink elephants, and we all took two. Except my Friend Jeff and I, we both took 3. Anyway, it ended being the worst trip of my life. 11 people all in a small basment, all tripping ballz. Everything just got real sinister. I ended up alone, outside, wrapped in comforter in below freezing weather smoking bowl after bowl, watching tree branches melt into pentagrams. I started crying, not sobbing, just like tears. My friend Jeff had as hard a time as I did, he ended up alone in a crawl space under the stairs being attacked by a cat. I didn't sleep at all, and the next day, I had what could only be described as a nervous breakdown.
That's being scared on a trip. The upside is, I now fear no trip, because I know I've seen the other side. Anyway, have fun and be careful. If you trip too hard, just remember that it will go away.

Personally I wont drop more the 2 gel tabs.
I just dont feel the need to ever do more the that.
I know a group of guys though (not friends but friends of friends) who I have seen drop 12 gel tabs at once. They also claim that once the split a sheet 4 ways. 25 gel tabs at once. To me that is just plain crazy. I normally belief a story like this but Ive seen them deal with 12 pretty fucking well considering.
Anyways 2 is enough of me.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

took 3 liquid drops at NYE - way too much - to enjoy start with one - moderly take 2 but no more !!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Enjoy !!
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Ok um wow only time ive come close to
bugging was on 17 hits of pure liq and some pot brownies....
I don't think its ever so much the dosage
as the mood and surroundings... I've been more tweaked on 1 yellow jelly then 20 hits of fluff, but on the gel i was havin problems wit my girl, while i was chillin at a party on the fluff...
I suppose the one time I was scared was when i got searched by security and cops at a rave and was peaking off a squirt of liq (i got fresh breath!) and a roll. I guess at the time I was just floating in a panic, completely dissasociated from myself...
Bim

HHHAAAA! a half. we got some acid from the rainbow family at a drum circle 5 years ago.and it was really good acid but i told my husband i had tripped before (i thought i had but i oblivousy had LAME acid) so i wanted to take two and a half at once.i saw major trailing and my rocking horse eating my flowers and at first it was cool but i have mind games with myself anyhow and my trip turned really EVIL.(more explanation in my post in "going to church on drugs a sin?)It was horrible but i got alot out of it.Have taken one geltab a few times since-still mind fuck.but a half makes me feel slighty "awakened"which is all i need.
TRANCEFORMER-i have seen the other side too,alone, smoking bowl after bowl trying to sober up,so alone i called out to God and he was not there.i fear the other side and i am afraid to trip because of it.
[This message has been edited by beanergrl (edited 26 January 2000).]
[This message has been edited by beanergrl (edited 26 January 2000).]

my scariest trip is not what i was tripping on, it after i thought what might happen to me...it was two weekends ago...i tripped hard on 4 hits of acid, and just been staring out the window, thinking this world its fake and think i can jump out the window and fly...so i was hanging by the window for about an hour, deciding to jump...my friends pull me away, when i finally come to my sences, i realize without my friends, i would've tried to "fly"...that scared me
------------------
everyday is a new day...
everythought is a new idea...

man i love acid... never really been blown away by it before, except one time.
i was on two drops of liquid, nothing special, and i was rolling. then i decided to do some k. I ended up sniffin like a third of a bag, maybe more. this was when my tolerance was fairly low.
i was sittin down, watching the show, and it got to the point when i thought i was a sound mixing with all the other sounds and i was broken apart into little flashy buzzy tingly tv staticky things. i was stuck in this state for a while, and i kinda wanted out, like a person who is underwater trying to catch their breath. it was intense... even a little scary though i couldnt comprehend it at the time.

umm, i once took some what i believe was some dirty paper. i took two hits and i tripped for nearly 15 hours. we had went out like 2 hours after we dosed and i started tweekin right there. i just wanted to go home. i guess i thought i would be safe there. so, now im by myself...bad idea. i eventually went to bed like at 4 the next afternoon b/c i had to do something that day. but about a year ago, i decided to overcome my fear of acid. i took a fat hit of some blu gel from the NATI. (we met these people on vacation from ohio). Let me tell you, I was frying eggs on my brain...like the commercial! lol Well, i actually had fun and by the end of the night, we were all laughing so hard we were crying. But now, its only liquid for me. I'll take liquid and sometimes it almost feels as if im rolling. Maybe its just an illusion brought on by the LSD, but for the 1st time in a long time, i liked tripping again. I want to dose some liquid for mardi gras this March. that shit is going to be off the hook =)....im out guys...PLUR =)

on NYE I took 3rolls and 3 tabs on my comedown. Anyway I saw all kinds of giant toy soilders and they were walking on top of kids laying on the ground, I just felt trapped like it would soon be my turn to get stepped on. It just seemed so real, and my tongue(sp?) turned into a chain while I was kissing my girlfriend. I like started trying to get away from her but I couldn't and I freaked her out in the process. It kind of ruined my night, now I'm stuck with flashbacks of giant toy soilders walking around with that sinistar painted smile and lasers shooting everywhere, can't get it out of my head!

NO TRIPPING FOR ME!!!!!
Man, I hate tripping! I've never been able to enjoy it...there are probably a million reasons why I don't like it, but that's the way it is...yet I keep trying!
Like I'll trip, and it'll be awful, and then I'll think, man I must be missing something, everyone seems to love this so much....I'll just try it again...only to have another awful experience!
LOL..even this past weekend, I wanted to try and flip again, despite the fact that I vowed off of acid after NYE! (Much Much thanks to my FL Bluelight Crew who absolutely would NOT give me any acid!)
So that's my limit....absolutely ZERO!
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Tripping is the best
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Since my tolerance on E went up, I've tried to cut back on my rolling and done acid instead. We have this great paper going around here that contains up to 400 micros of LSD each, named "Hofman millennium" (don't we just _love_ Albert?!)
Funny you should ask this, because I was thinking about posting a question on tolerance on acid:
See, last Wednesday I did 1/2 of the Hofman - tripped hard, wild hallucinations and shared profound thoughts with my mates. Didn't smoke a lot of pot during the trip.
The day after I did 1 Hofman - had crazy hallucinations, body rushes and deep conversations. Smoked quite a bit.
Saturday I went to my friends house just to hang out and trip. During the course of the night we did 3 Hofmans each (1200 micrograms of LSD) and the weird part is that we didn't feel wasted at all!! I had mild hallucinations, but that's about all I could feel. We smoked, but is it possible to smoke so much that you "kill" your trip??
So, since I did acid almost three days in a row - can you get a tolerance?? I never thought you would, but I guess I need to do some research on that... We tok the paper from different corners of the "puzzle", so it can't be that the LSD was unevenly distributed on the paper.
Any thoughts??
------------------
Let yourself be loved. Let love be yourself.
PLUR, Loonie :)

Wow... Acid tolerance... There are 2 schools of thought on the matter... I am (unfortunately) somewhat of an expert on the subject... There is no long term tolerance buildup... However, I know that there is a day to day tolerance buildup... For example if you do it 2 days in a row, you have to double up the next day to get the same effects as the day before... Don't ask me why... I still don't know... However, I highly discourage this practice... In order to keep yourself sane, it is better to Alternate weeks that you do acid... Your brain needs about a month to recover from a really hard trip, but who wants to wait that long??? Acid uses some of the same Neurotransmitters as E, so 5-HTP can help restore the balance in your brain, and allow you to trip about once every 2 weeks... My next point might offend a few of you, but it is something that I've seen... In my experience, the people who have bad trips are usually the people who have underlying issues... So if you want to have a really really good trip, I highly suggest that you find peace within yourself while you are still sober... Whatever it takes to do this(confession, apologizing to your parents for that bad thing you did, or just making peace with god...) Personally I like to meditate, and release any "evil spirits" or bad thoughts that I have in me... You may scoff at this, but even the smallest little bad thought can and will surface and grow exponentially until you can't control it... Here's a few tips if you don't understand what Im talking about... 1) Be sure and wear your favorite outfit... You want to be comfortable... 2) Be sure to surround yourself with happy people who you love and trust... 3) MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT trip with your significant other unless you are willing to risk losing them!!! Personally, I use Acid as a test of a relationship... After a few weeks, I usually trip with my girl, and if I can look into her eyes and see nothing but good intentions, I know that she is right for me... Oh yeah and 4) Try not to watch any of the Hell Raiser series... They do not cater to weak minds... I personally enjoyed them, but it took all of my mind control to stay sane... I highly suggest the Matrix though... -K-Luv-
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

Yah acid tolerance builds with daily or near-consecutive daily use. Take a week of and youll be back to normal. Tolerance builds with time too, but thats all in your head. Wish we had some of that paper in NY
frown.gif

Bim

KeWlHaNdLuKe: A few comments and questions.
As you say, there is no long term tolerance buildup, at least that is what the general consensus says. The day-to-day buildup I'm not so sure about - at least I have never noticed any problems when doing acid two or three days in a row.
Besides, this would not answer Loonie's question, as I hadn't tripped three days in a row and still felt next to nothing. Several hundred mics of acid should have given me more than mild visuals for 30 minutes.
As to bad trips, I think it is very important to remember at all times that whatever is happening is only caused by a chemical, and the effects *will* wear off in a few hours. The people who seem to be unable to control their experiments with acid seems to be the ones afraid of "loosing it" - to give up control. People with "issues" should definately stay away from acid, too.
Comfortable clothing and surroundings, people you like and trust are obligatory for a good trip. I've never had any problems tripping with loved ones, just agree beforehand to not discuss or mention anything you both know you disagree on. The profound insights into yourself and your partner you can gain from a single trip is IMHO well worth the risk of having to say "this is bugging me out, can we change the subject/music/etc". Also, you will say and do so many silly things that neither of you will have to worry about making a fool of yourself in front of each other in the near future
smile.gif

As I'm a big fan of Clive Barker I wouldn't have any problems watching Hellraiser, but I would probably stay away from mostly anything David Cronenberg has done. And, yes, the Matrix on acid is a Wild Ride! :-D

scr8rollin, I definitly agree with you I would love to trip really hard because it sounds like a lot of phun especially when you hear some of the stories. But I've come to realize that there is something I can't realize. Some of them trips are very scary when your acually living them. And I've seen people have flashbacks(which I didn't understand @ the time) and get extremly fukedup. PLus all the horror stories I've heard: people calling the kops on themselves because they think someone shot them, ect...
But for some reason it still sounds phun to have a hard hard trip. I dunno, why?
Peace
apples
------------------
BLueLiGH!T |is| The EcStaSy |of| Internet

who knows what it means to get PUDDLED?
who knows what a THUMBPRINT is?
thats all i have to say-
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

Bought some sweettarts from a friend one night who had just bought 6 vials.I took 5 of them, but there was probably at least ten hits on them, i mean these things were soggy soft there was so much on them.Acid is my favorite drug, but i NEVER ever want to be tripping that hard again.Was not a good place to be.Laugh, but you can't imagine how facisnating the shower curtain was that night
------------------
There is no end to the adventures we can have if we seek
them with our eyes wide open

my last bad trip involved me lost underneath my comforter in the corner of my room, in the middle of a galaxy (not sure which one as i dont do intergalactic traveling that much) and then realizing that all the stars around me werent really stars they were peices of my brain that had already exploded and scattered all over the universe
on the bright side my roomate wasnt here to hear me scream out "OHH NO!!!,,,, MY BRAINS EXPLODED!!!!"
------------------
AleX
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
- Buddha -