• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin withdrawal (black tar)

Gorillaboy21

Bluelighter
Mods couldn't post anywhere else

I'm kicking , I waited till hour 22 and caved in with .1 shot :(

It's progress for me, I usually do minimum 4-8 .1-.2 shots a day to stay well generally need .5+ to stay well ...

I was addicted to gabapentin and quit that I have a fimeline thread posted here on that.
Also addicted to benzos not prescribed ever , managed to taper recently and jumped off at 2 mgs Valium .

My semester of school ended I have 1 week to get my life together . I haven't gone more than 36 hours without a shot or opiates in 3 years and I'm pissed at myself , like tonight again took tons of Xanax which I only want to for very serious moments cause I don't want to become re dependent on them.

I'm gonna stick to this .1 only today which will be progress , an entire day taking 1/4 if not less of my usual daily amount , but I expected more.
I'm sorry I'm here to vent I have no one to tell these secrets to .

Any advice guys ? I came up on phenobarbital which I've never done before or seen .
My problem is when I take benzos and relax I smoke weed and feel better where I can tolerate the detox and watch tv , but than when I smoke too much or too much benzos I get this low blood pressure fatigue feeling where I just don't wanna move and my brain has this kind of brain zap feeling where I'm really out of it , I feel like that fucks me up every time and I have to get well and it's not cause of pain or throwing up from the withdrawals but rather the brain fatigueness that makes me feel so uneasy mentally .

Anyways I'm going to do my best, I have the absolute best detox arsenal kit to quit there should be no excuse , if I can't kick now I can't ever.
I have benzos , zofran, weed (medical prescription), morphine ER to taper if needed , phenobarbital, subuxone, and more all at my possession and I still can't get passed 36 hours in 3-4 years what the fuck ??? ?

Don't hate yourself, that just makes it worse. I have never injected anything but I have smoked pretty much everything. Heroin isn't my thing, don't like feeling sick to my stomach. I was on ice for two years off and on. What a gross drug. I tried snorting heroin once and puked. It was like an explosive pressurized puke. Gross. You can beat this in time. Be easy on yourself. I know how the guilt can eat at you. But it doesn't help you. You are human and therefore not perfect and that's ok. Just take baby steps. Try to wean off of the drug before quitting altogether. If weed helps, smoke that to help the weaning. I had to wean myself off crack three years ago. I was so dependant on the drug, I couldn't poop unless I knew I was getting some. Sad huh? Eh, life goes on. Things can change.

Thanks guys. It's 3:30 am you gave me hope right now when I needed it. Updates will be coming . I
I really hope this turns out successfully like my gabapentin thread and I can actually use a link to post how I quit tar and know I did it ?
Let's hope for the best.
On a side note , I came up on phenobarbital I've asked this before no answer, how much mgs do I take ? Never seen it or had any before neither have my friends any input would be nice