• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin - New Experience - Good while it lasted.

crazynate:]

Bluelighter
As I'm sitting here about to type this, all the texts and conversations of my closest, and disappointed/upset friends over the past 12 hours are buzzing through my mind on top of the pukey opiate sickness in my stomach (which has gotten a little better)... This is my 1st Experience chasing the dragon

Last night I called a good friend of mine to see what he was doing and he replied "looking for that boy..". I knew what he meant and we'd talked about me trying it a couple times before. I had the money and wanted to do it so I told him I'd be over in 30 min. We got $100 worth of tar and we split that.. We first smoked a dose each off of some foil and it only gave me a taste of the effects and made me pretty heavy... We then proceeded to get syringes. I was down to try shooting it if I could stay at his house, but that didn't workout, and I also wanted to snort it first,,,

I got back to my house and had about 2.5 doses left. After the house became quiet (around 11:30) I put a little more than a dose into a bottle cap, added a very small amount of water and let it dissolve for a minute. While waiting, my best friend called and I couldn't keep secret what I was about to do, and as I expected, he wasn't happy about it. He tried to talk me out of it but realized it was too late. I told him I'd call him back, then hung up, grabbed my straw, and feed my nose some tar water... This method of administration is verryy easy, I might add... After a cigarette and going to get a cup of oj, I began to notice a warm, very tingly sensation start waking up my body. I lied on my bed, listening to the Lateralus album by Tool, and let the drug take over... After that I played guitar to Tool, which was awesome, but mostly just lay down and relax... Nodding was pretty crazy, I was very much awake but at the same time could not keep my eyes open and had some pretty wild visuals, but not like lsd, shrooms, or dmt, it was it's own world...

Today I snorted the rest of it at the end of first period and had a very relaxed day in school, with my eyes closed 75% of the time ;p... But then, the sickness came in 5th period... I've been sick on opiates before and it's horrible.. It's mainly why they aren't my DOC... this was about 4 hours after I snorted in the morning and for the rest of the school day I was in a very crummy mood and all I wanted to do was sleep...

In conclusion, I can definitely see how powerfully addicting this drug is simply because when I came down and felt sick, I really wished I had more, and if there were some in front of me, I'd have done it in a heartbeat...
Thankfully all my friends have agreed to kick my ass if I touch it again! ha
I'm not trying to scare you away from heroin, it's an amazing drug and I very much enjoyed the feeling... just be prepared to take that step

Last edited:
woa.. i just dozed off for a good couple minutes an heard some scary voices talking to me :eek:

the voices are just you dude, just your memories of people talking to you, keep those close, don't throw them away from shock, it may take long to recover them.

Just be careful not to use the stuff often, it's rather addictive!

Glad to hear you got a good nod going. :)

idk man, sounded like witches whispering in my ear or something! haha.... the other night when I was nodding my visuals were that of a lucid dream where I somewhat controlled what was happening and several times forgot I was only laying down! fun stuff....

but thanks Captain, I definitely realize how addicting this is and am going to keep a good eye on it as far as how frequently I use it... I find that reading helps keep my mind off of it :)