thoughthwouldbebetter
Greenlighter
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Have recently been doing a bit of #4 H, the twin lion stuff, and so far it has been super underwhelming, to the point where I actually threw the rest of my bag away today.
For the most part it just made me super confused and agitated where I would be trying to complete a simple task eg watch a video and constantly go off the rails.
I have done oxycodone and tapentadol before and I thought taps were a pretty dirty drug but honestly so far I prefer them to H as I can at least do shit on taps.
Wondering if there is a reason why H would be affecting me this way
For the most part it just made me super confused and agitated where I would be trying to complete a simple task eg watch a video and constantly go off the rails.
I have done oxycodone and tapentadol before and I thought taps were a pretty dirty drug but honestly so far I prefer them to H as I can at least do shit on taps.
Wondering if there is a reason why H would be affecting me this way
