Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Papasomni shot dope while driving a big rig 18 wheeler, like it wasn't no thang
True story

I'm surprised you people bring pins with you to the city. The rule amongst the people I cop with is no pins in the car since the area we go to is hot and having pins means you are riding dirty the whole time. I don't mind the rule especially since I usually sniff my dope, but when one of my friends drives he doesn't even let me sniff my dope until we get out of the city and he grabs some pins for his fix. My other friend doesn't give a shit as long as I wait until we are out of the hood since sniffing just takes a few seconds, but for shooting that's gotta be done at whoevers house we get to first.

My what fourth or fifth day goin clean for awhile shit went ok I'm goin back to bein a true stoner quittings nvr been too much of a problem.. Yall were cysen tho^ I was nappen hard no near death encounters haha

I think getting high an drivin puts u on point but when u start crashing (no pun intended) u start nodden an shit which is bad for driving or if u do a second shot..

Yea i never done opiates for more than a binge period. I go hard with the shit then wait till my money is good enough to binge again. I like looking forward to a drug not doing it all the time.

i just went down last night at midnight and got some stuff, it was the same off-white stuff its been lately.... did about .2 and have been absolutely hammered for 9 hours...im finally able to get up and walk around a bit but otherwise the shit is so strong you basically have to sit and watch tv (when ur not noddin out).

But like ive said before, PLEASE be careful, had another friend almost overdose again last night. Enjoy drugs, dont die from them. Responsibility and drug use go hand in hand.

ha i dont mean to sound like an ass , i try my best to be ever humble. I just never have done any drugs daily cept smoke and drink. Yea martin you seem to know your dose to get high when we went up to bmore but that overdose two shots in in ten minutes was scary, i was wondering why that mf' er was in the bathroom again at the mcdonalds.

and u wonder why i wanted to get the hell out of there so quick, cuz i knew what was gonna happen... imagine if we had left a few minutes later, and dude had overdosed on the mcdonalds floor....we would have all gone to jail. Now my hurry to get out of there doesnt seem so irrational does it? lol. but yeah its important to know your dose, or even if u arent 100% sure of ur dose, start small. And if your gonna play with danger and do somethin bigger than u KNOW is safe, then do it in your house or something. Not in a public restroom.

Anyways enough talk about overdosing, its depressing. Also djtiesto... happy birthday man

Wtf man why the fuck does my comment keep getting removed..I wish I could do drugs with yall (blulight community) (hypothetically) once in awhile..I need to get my own place or some shit..man I bet that dude definitely meant to do too much tho sheesh yall should be on vh1 storytellers

Wtf man why the fuck does my comment keep getting removed..I wish I could do drugs with yall (blulight community) (hypothetically) once in awhile..I need to get my own place or some shit..man I bet that dude definitely meant to do too much tho sheesh yall should be on vh1 storytellers

Remember this post from a couple pages back? :
Some off topic posts have been removed.

Any comment that is completely irrelevant to anything other than "stirring up shit" is going to be removed. Also any sourcing or meet up talk will be removed. Any posts complaining about the rules will be removed. The rules are here for good reasons and are in everyone's best interest, this should not have to be an argument.

For all of you new people here that may be unaware, you may want to take notice of this thread: New NASADD policy on city/state-specific HEROIN threads (a sticky thread at the top of NASADD), and also realize that these dope threads only recently were allowed back. In the past they were closed because they were nothing but problems, this one is starting to become just that once again. We don't want to ruin the fun for everyone that is following the rules, so we're not shutting it down just yet. But for real, it's getting pretty tiring. No more warnings- infractions will be given out even for new users so please be sure that you fully understand the rules. You can read through the links in my signature and if you have any questions please feel free to PM a staff member. If this thread continues to cause problems there is still the possibility that it can be shut back down. So play nice :)

Not trying to be a dick, but it is what it is. Please just cut the shit. Thank you.

Your posts keep falling under the part I put in bold, and yes that really means ANY at all. This Baltimore thread is on thin ice and has gone into a zero tolerance mode, so if it seems like things are getting pretty strict in this thread that's because they are. This thread is pretty much the only one causing problems, we've had to UA way too many posts so at this point anything that even remotely brakes one of the rules will be removed. Maybe it will help drive the point home.

NO talk about meeting up with other bluelighters will be tolerated, even hypothetically. No talk of being pen pals. No talk of "hey remember that time we all chilled and got so high". No "hey I'm not scared here's how many bluelighters I've met up with". No "I'm friends with so-and-so in real life we hang out all the time", just none of it. Not allowed. Zero tolerance. And don't get cute or try to be sneaky about it just because it's not one of the few examples I quickly listed.

Get used to it if you want this thread to stay open, it's really close to going away...

This thread is for discussing the dope scene in the area and the way things operate etc., this is not a social networking site for you guys to discuss hanging out with eachother. Yes you're all from the same area I understand, but no this thread is not here to help people meet drug buddies in their area.

PS: 420swagger, this is not directly aimed at you either, this goes for everyone in this thread

Last edited:
So, now that I have ventured out into DC, I can say for sure that the dope in DC is much better quality than the FL dope. Only one time I got it, it was really weak but I had takes subs the day before so that might be why. The way it pretty much works is you meet someone on the street they run upstairs, come back with a bag and you pay them. I have been getting some nice golden powder with rocks in it. Very good shit. You just have to be careful of getting robbed or arrested. But once you meet a connect you deal with that person all the time.

by the gram or individuals? i havnt done shit in three weeks or longer, gonna go up to bmore soon and get really fucked up. In northeast dc i think they still got that neighborhood shutdown, you gotta be from ne or the police turn you away. Alot of people been nearly beaten to death by street thugs lately, on the news alot.

Idk about now but before when they had the barricades at Trinidad it was eventually ruled to be unconstitutional. So I couldn't see them blocking off shit again any time soon, Cathy Lanier got in some trouble for that.

Also, in vaguely related news, Cathy Lanier (why is it capitalizing that? W/e I guess it's supposed to be..) was spotted wearing a shirt that said 'PO PO' on it. Which is sort of funny. Thats all, carry on.

oh hadnt heard that. I dropped a freind off near the se ne border and their were crazy cops out. But im glad that neighborhood thing is gone lthough it did bring down crime for that period.

ha i dont mean to sound like an ass , i try my best to be ever humble. I just never have done any drugs daily cept smoke and drink. Yea martin you seem to know your dose to get high when we went up to bmore but that overdose two shots in in ten minutes was scary, i was wondering why that mf' er was in the bathroom again at the mcdonalds.

and u wonder why i wanted to get the hell out of there so quick, cuz i knew what was gonna happen... imagine if we had left a few minutes later, and dude had overdosed on the mcdonalds floor....we would have all gone to jail. Now my hurry to get out of there doesnt seem so irrational does it? lol. but yeah its important to know your dose, or even if u arent 100% sure of ur dose, start small. And if your gonna play with danger and do somethin bigger than u KNOW is safe, then do it in your house or something. Not in a public restroom.

Anyways enough talk about overdosing, its depressing. Also djtiesto... happy birthday man

you guys should totally keep that shit on blast. let everyone know how you roll.

fuck who browses the forums!

8)

Dfisregrd that post memph , that actually never happenened and we made it up. who's browsing these forums that i should worry, hopefully not my freinds and family, it would actualky be pretty obvious it was me if they read my posts and profile. ha

Last edited:
^ haha I was just thinking the same thing about myself. Although im pretty sure everyone I know is aware of the fact that I am (or 'was') a junkie... Meh

Freunds are , family are from md so they know the deal. I never exhibit heroin dependency traits , they just see the alchohilism. I am new to h though so hopefully i dont look back a year from now at these forums with a habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.