Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Heroin) First time: Bangin' it

Matt20

Greenlighter
Let me start off by saying "Holy Shit" haha.

I've railed smack several times and it instantly became my favorite substance. This last Sunday I finally got ahold of a need and decided to try bangin' it. Two of my friends came over to supervise (out of all my friends i'm the only one who would even consider shooting H). I will admit I was nervous because it was my first time and no one "experienced" was around.
So we popped in "Basketball Diaries" (kinda ironic) and turned some music on. At first, I had trouble gettin' my vein exposed enough to make sure I hit it. After a couple minutes of this I shot it. I almost immediatly felt a soothing rush, but then within 10-15 seconds I felt the best rush of my life. I was sayin, "holy shit," "damn" over and over. They kept asking me if I was ok and I kept shouting "Hell yeah never better" haha. The feeling was one of the most amazing things ive ever felt. It is almost unexplainable. I got this incredible warm tingling sensation throughout my body. I kept sayin that the feeling is like "tuggin' off bout to bust a load times about a million" haha.
Then we went outside my dorm, sat on the curb, and smoked a couple cigs. I was completly out of it (in a great way). Eventually my friends left and I popped in "Alpha Dog" and watched that until I fell asleep. It took a while to fall asleep, but just laying there was incredible. The movie probably ended an hour before I fell asleep without me even noticing haha. I have never felt so comfortable in my life.
It kind of sucked that I was the only one streamin' because no one else knew how I was feeling haha. Railing H and bangin' it are two completely different feelings. It's amazing.
I've had a bruise all day that's a tad bit sore, but not a huge deal. I have enough for one shot left and i'm trying to save it as long as possible, which is hard as hell haha.

Interesting to know how long you manage to save your last shot. Once it's gone, do you think you'll go and find more?

I think most people know the perils of addiction - and there are plenty of other people to warn you just in case, or worse insult you.

But out of interest, do you think you could ever just throw out the remainder as an "it was fun, but it's over, my future self with thank me" kind of thing?

It will get ahold of you quick. Years down the road you (might) look back at this trip report and be like, 'that's the moment my life REALLY went off track'. I'm really not trying to sound like i'm judging, i'm really not. People warned me over and over again when I started getting bad on dope and I thought I wasn't going that far with it until I got to the end and looked back. Hopefully you can experiment with it and put it down so you don't ruin your life. Good luck brotha.

I remember the first time I IVed heroin. That was 5 years, and probably $100k worth of H ago. It will consume you, don't think you are any different. I eventually put the needle down, and went back to snorting, thank god. A little while later, there were bags with fentanyl going around. If I would have shot those bags, I wouldn't be here today. When it came down to shooting, after awhile, the rush of injecting wasn't worth it when it wore off in less than 5mins. It's a meager existence to live. Now I'm clean of opiates, but I live in fear of the permanent harm I've caused my body. I'm not suggesting you stop, but just giving you something to think about. I have known people who can use H recreationaly, but none of them were IVing it.

Good luck. You're going to need it.
Its not the evil drugs its portrayed as, but its damn addictive.

It goes without saying that this stuff is pretty damn addictive. Depending on how deep into your personality, it could take hold very quickly. There are to many non-addictive alternatives out there to be playing around with something like heroin.

Would love to know what happened.

Though I haven't dabbled - I have an enormous curiosity for H... the thought of the rush, loss of control and the whole sexual nature of peoples experiences gets me off and terrifies me at the same time...

I was holding down a job popping mad pills. Started heroin and just a month later I'm unemployed and fucked. I would say good luck, but the needle stacks the odds way against you. Prepare to crash and burn.

i also recently shot dope for the first couple of times and yea it is definatly the best feeling iv ever felt on drugs but also the worst.After that high was gone wish i had never done it becuase now instead of doing other drugs smack is the only one i want to do even. i have kept my self from doing it for two weeks becuase a couple times was enough for me to realize that i dont want to go down the road of addiction.im not going to say i wont do it again but im defianatly going to spread it out and treat my self everyone once in a while. just be safe and dont let it take control.

Just be safe when you're having fun, Matt. If you use proper harm reduction and keep an eye on your intake, you will be fine. Around here there is a notorious negative vibe. People love to label you dead or a junky before you even become a regular user based on their level of willpower, as that is all anyone can know; no one knows how others minds work. So stay strong and be true to yourself...peace!

keep it up my body cant handle too many drugs i only take small bumps of everything cocaine meth heroin etc.
i wish my body wasnt such a pussy or id be fukd up 7days a week

For some reason I thought this was posted a month ago, and I was going to say I bet that Matt is quite a bit poorer right now, and that the DVD player along with Alpha Dog are sitting in some pawn shop. But who knows. Heroin in moderation didn't work for me, but I suppose it could, somewhere, for someone, I guess. Not to be a, uh, downer or anything.