• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin - daily snorter got bags damp and now…

Gypsyjinx711

Greenlighter
Okay so long story short I got my stuff.. and then had to jock it for a bit too long (out of my control) and now this BS feels like sand in the little plastic baggie it came in and I try and I try to break it down into a nice smooth line and I just can’t. It’s either chunky or just garbage. Getting sick now and don’t wanna wait 6 more hours til I can pick up so all I have is this bs. Plz help.. smh

I emptied my bag in to a lil puddle on my bathroom sink once ...shit became like clay almost ... I just added more water n snorted the puddle ... .I was good lol ... dont know if that helps lol

I emptied my bag in to a lil puddle on my bathroom sink once ...shit became like clay almost ... I just added more water n snorted the puddle ... .I was good lol ... dont know if that helps lol
That’s not a bad idea. Imma try it now maybe I’ll let u know how it goes lol

Not a bad idea. It even has a name "monkey water."
Monkey water? I don’t get that one

But since I’ve been up for 3 days on meth it didn’t take me long to piece together some theory of why they do call it that - and if u know why please enlighten me - but just to shoot the shit I’ll tell u what this brain of speed came up with in the time it took me to read your comment and reply with the first sentence on top.. here we go: monkey water…? Well monkeys pick at each others hair in a way to clean each other. Kinda like a bath.. soooo monkeys Hair - hair sounds like heroin. Water because it’s essential when taking a bath or shower or aka CLEANING oneself.. monkey water. Aka heroin bath. After I wrote that all out I was like that was so effing stretched out and totally reaching. Sometimes when u been too up on crystal things really make sense in ur head. And then u try to explain it with words and you realize…nah. Lmfao just nah smh.

ANYWAY! back to the question here and I’m not talking about the first one that started this thread….
Why tf would they call it monkey water. I have literally never ever heard that term before. I’m from Chicago tho and as we all know different places go their own slang

But since I’ve been up for 3 days on meth it didn’t take me long to piece together some theory of why they do call it that - and if u know why please enlighten me - but just to shoot the shit I’ll tell u what this brain of speed came up with in the time it took me to read your comment and reply with the first sentence on top.. here we go: monkey water…? Well monkeys pick at each others hair in a way to clean each other. Kinda like a bath.. soooo monkeys Hair - hair sounds like heroin. Water because it’s essential when taking a bath or shower or aka CLEANING oneself.. monkey water. Aka heroin bath. After I wrote that all out I was like that was so effing stretched out and totally reaching. Sometimes when u been too up on crystal things really make sense in ur head. And then u try to explain it with words and you realize…nah. Lmfao just nah smh.

ANYWAY! back to the question here and I’m not talking about the first one that started this thread….
Why tf would they call it monkey water. I have literally never ever heard that term before. I’m from Chicago tho and as we all know different places go their own slang
Funny stim logic, but honestly I have no clue why it's called that. A Canadian friend used the term in Beijing, China so it's a ways away from Chicago.

It'll be called monkey water in reference to the 'monkey' people say they have on their back when they have a habit.

it could also be in reference to the colloquially used term "monkey" in various eastern religions, "monkey" meaning ordinary or problematic human behavior: Hedonism, ego, addiction, jealousy, etc. "monkey brain". Heroin use would certainly be considered monkey behavior, if you were to ask a Chinese monk.

I've snorted it a few times, mixing with water. Works fine. I didn't know a name for it, though.

Although if it was sitting in water for long periods I think it might degrade into morphine.

People call it water looping too. I’ve done it with tar before, it results in a more substantive and satisfying high compared to smoking but it’s physically unpleasant to do and the only place it was commonly consumed that way on the west coast was in jail

Although if it was sitting in water for long periods I think it might degrade into morphine.

It apparently takes a long time to fully degrade from diamorphine to 6-MAM and 3-MAM and then to morphine.

Here in the UK where freeze dried diamorphine powder amps are prescribed research had been done looking at how it degrades once prepared for injection with water.

There was a thread on here years ago with Fast and Bulbous and others looking at the research and working out that it'd be around a month or just over to fully degrade back in to morphine.