• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin and the Butt

BigMurph

Greenlighter
Ive read on here bout putting heroin in a syringe and injecting it in your ass ?? whats the effects ?? how you mix it and how much should be used the first time ?? Any help please ?? Thanks in advance !!

Thought I would correct myself, trying this without the needle, just inserting the syringe

you can but i cant see it hitting you any harder than iv or a nice line of white china

In my opinion, the rectal route of administration in regards to heroin is the best alternative to using a needle. This ROA has a high bioavailability and the high comes on quick, sometimes providing a little rush. I would highly recommend it as I use this ROA for a variety of substances and have always had good results.

Now, in terms of water, you really only need to mix the dope with enough water to dissolve it. You don't want to make a paste, you want to make a solution with the same consistency as water itself. I would say 5ml is probably enough, depending on how much dope you're using.

Once you have mixed the solution up and sucked it up with your syringe, just lube it up and stick it a few cm's in and slowly inject. Make sure you lay on your side or on your stomach while doing this for at least a few minutes to ensure you don't lose and solution. The effects should come on rather quickly at this point.

PS: if you don't have an oral syringe, you can pick one up at any pharmacy. Some will give them out for free - if you say you bought medicine and don't know how to measure it, blah blah blah - but if you can't pick one up for free, you should be able to get one for real cheap, at most $5. Good luck

Go to any pharmacy and ask for a "dose syringe". On the offhand chance that you are asked what you need it for, (I've never been asked), say you need it for your cat or dog.

I don't plug, but have gotten dose syringes at pharmacies several times for my pets without any problem. They are very cheap, usually well under a dollar, and since you are not getting a needle with them, are legal everywhere.