• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heroin and opiate withdrawal megathread volume 2 rattling bones

cj

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the newest iteration of the Heroin & Opioid Mega Discussion Thread. The original thread can be found here.

I noticed our old Opioid MEGA was archived but a new one was not made. There have been quite a few folks discussing various types of Opiate addiction, w/d and all that comes with it- So thought I'd restart this......

This thread will focus on Supporting each other through the rough road you take in order to get off of Opiates.
Please Share your stories, what has helped you, your struggles......... <3

This is the place to post about opiate withdrawal. Everythung from random stories of kicking to good withdrawal remedies.

I'll start.
This was probably 7 years ago now. I was so sick and I had no prospect of getting money for days. I dug through my hiding spots and found this nasty ass looking spoon and cotton. So I grabbed it added all the other old cottons I had added a little heat cause why not? Anyway I get it all ready I'm shaking hoping for any relief. Then I missed the fucking shot. Talk about depression. I spent the rest of the night shooting warm water and going from bathtub to bed rolling around dyin. I even remember this show was on tv about the Manson family. It's a really civid memory but I had a number of nights like that. I had some rough kicks in that part of my using career. It was before I was on maintenance meds so it was heroine or bust

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Theres some new shit going around that people are calling 'The Grey Death'. It's some deadly shit that will cause you to overdose even after you have been hit with Narcan.
Just be warned guys and gals.. Bad shit going around, already lost one of my dear friends just last week due to this shit.
I fucked up moderating this is cjs response post
It's probably a new fent analogue. I played with acetyl fentanyl a few times and if you just have a normal heroin tolerance your going to OD. My friend snodded a smallish bag and fully overdosed. Slow pulse no breathing luckily I got him to the ER on time

Last edited by a moderator:
I've kicked pills over a hundred times over the past 2 years. All have sucked horribly.
I've been using Heroin for the last few months. Goddamn. Different ballgame. I've dabbled in heroin before but never got physically addicted until now.
It's like my insides are trying to swap places with my outsides. Fucking hell

Cj - missing the last shot. Same shit happened to me 4 days ago. My arms a bloody mess then finally registered, oops pushed too hard and slipped out of the vein.

It's also amazing how once you use the needle, all the stigma you had goes out the window. It doesn't hurt at all and it's a different level "high" whatever that is anymore. Anyway, fuck this shit

Cj - missing the last shot. Same shit happened to me 4 days ago. My arms a bloody mess then finally registered, oops pushed too hard and slipped out of the vein.

It's also amazing how once you use the needle, all the stigma you had goes out the window. It doesn't hurt at all and it's a different level "high" whatever that is anymore. Anyway, fuck this shit

Yep once I started shooting heroine I had to shoot every drug that's shootable. Coke, crack, meth, random rcs whatever. Suprisingly thanks to what I learned on blue light I still have veins.

Recently I was doing h and I was doing about a point or a bit more in shot. Then I got this obvious fentanyl and I freakin hate fent, but was sick, so first I put half a point, but then thought about it and was like fuck that, so I put a .025. I nearly fuckin OD'd off that. Imagine if I had put the whole amount. Shit is so fucked these days. Even more reason to get out. Its not like back in the day when oxies were everywhere and cheap, or even when H was real.

Last edited:
^V scary indeed. I seem to have gotten out of that scene just in time. Part of me knows I'll probably use opioids again in one way shape or form (they remain my favorite drug all things considered), but I know that right now I have too much going on in life to make even attempting to manage that seen practical or attractive.

Recently I was doing h and I was doing about a point or a bit more in shot. Then I got this obvious fentanyl and I freakin hate fent, but was sick, so first I put half a point, but then thought about it and was like fuck that, so I put a .025. I nearly fuckin OD'd off that. Imagine if I had put the whole amount. Shit is so fucked these days. Even more reason to get out. Its not like back in the day when oxies were everywhere and cheap, or even when H was real.

I feel like I got on methadone just in time. I've been playing around with a fent analogue lately as its the only drug that will break through methadone. But if you don't have a 170mg methadone tolerance I would consider that pretry dangerous. It's funny how long term high dose methadone will make you nearly immune to overdose.

Last edited:
oddly enough I missed my finnal shot too. 3 days ago. Must have hit an artery or something as the syringe started pissing blood out the wrong end. I cried like a baby. decent amount too, it was supposed to be my last goodbye before getting on a plane to force a rattle.

I can def relate to those days where expecting that shot, and u need it so badly, cuz emotionally your a facking wreck, and then u drop it on the floor or something. Thats when u get down on your hands and knees and start soaking shit up with cotton :/ Do it, get cotton fever. Good times.

oddly enough I missed my finnal shot too. 3 days ago. Must have hit an artery or something as the syringe started pissing blood out the wrong end. I cried like a baby. decent amount too, it was supposed to be my last goodbye before getting on a plane to force a rattle.

Yeah that's an artery.

I've soaked more spilled shots off the floor then I would like to admit.

I can only imagine how it must have been a pretty shitty situation when that kind of thing begins to makes sense. I always tried to avoid it, but given what injecting highly illegal black market drugs tends to involve, I've definitely done my fair share of "unsanitary" shit (I was going to use the word "stupid" at first, but felt this is perhaps more appropriate).