• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Heroin after adderall XR?

justaquestion12

Greenlighter
Hello,

I got some mid grade H that I would like to try. its a small ammount ~.15G.

Would it be safe to partake in sampling this (insuf)?

I have an adderall prescription and I take 20mg xr in the morning @ 7am. Would I be safe to try the H @ 7PM? 12 hours later?.

Thank you.

After twelve hours I'd wager that you'd be safe to use the heroin. A lot of people actually really enjoy the combo of heroin and amphetamines. 150mg of heroin isn't a small amount though, so unless you already have a tolerance I can't recommend taking the whole 150mg. Especially after amphetamines, and with it being a first time mixing the two I'd also recommend you take a lower dose of heroin than usual as well.

why wouldn't you be safe? Adderall is not a CNS depressant, its a stimulant, if anything you just have to worry about the heroin, and if you feel like your too out of it you're lucky cause you got some speed to bring yourself back up. I used to use heroin and adderall all the time, also used to shoot up meth and heroin, but that's a little more dangerous, more strain on your heart.

why wouldn't you be safe? Adderall is not a CNS depressant, its a stimulant, if anything you just have to worry about the heroin, and if you feel like your too out of it you're lucky cause you got some speed to bring yourself back up. I used to use heroin and adderall all the time, also used to shoot up meth and heroin, but that's a little more dangerous, more strain on your heart.
Stimulant or not it doesn't make it safe. Stimulants screw with your heart rate, as does heroin, and just like people who enjoy speedballing it can sometimes prove to be fatal. Not everyone's heart is up to it, and if you overdo it it can definitely be harmful or even fatal. Not to scare you OP, just saying you should be wary of overdoing it.

Stimulant or not it doesn't make it safe. Stimulants screw with your heart rate, as does heroin, and just like people who enjoy speedballing it can sometimes prove to be fatal. Not everyone's heart is up to it, and if you overdo it it can definitely be harmful or even fatal. Not to scare you OP, just saying you should be wary of overdoing it.

Oh indeed sir.

Iam aware of the dangers of speedballing which is why I inquired. I will just go real slow with the H and see how she does.

Thanks for the quick responses folks.

Yeah, I completely understand the dangers in speed balling, shooting up two drugs that effect your nervous system in opposite ways is dangerous, no question about it. Using heroin 12 hours after 20mg XR Adderall is not dangerous, as long as the user can handle the heroin. If the OP has such a sever heart condition that it would endanger him, than he should not be doing amphetamines or heroin to begin with.

Hello,

I got some mid grade H that I would like to try. its a small ammount ~.15G.

Would it be safe to partake in sampling this (insuf)?

I have an adderall prescription and I take 20mg xr in the morning @ 7am. Would I be safe to try the H @ 7PM? 12 hours later?.

Thank you.

I'm prescribed dexamphetamine & also have a mild opiate habit, so often combine the two without incident.
Now, the danger with speed balling occurs when the stimulant wears off and the heroin (often dosed higher to counteract the negating effects of the stimulant) takes full reign; subsequently causing an overdose. This is more apparent when the concomitant stimulant is cocaine, due to its shorter duration.
In your case, if you stick with a therapeutic dose of adderall & a small dose of heroin, (whatever is low for your tolerance), I'd wager that you'll be ok. Generally, if dosing them together it's safer to consume the heroin first, to gauge how your body is handling it before introducing the stimulant. As per your question, 12 hours apart should be fine.