Here we go again..

BlueberryfishY

Bluelighter
Script filled yesterday, already took half the bottle.. i can't keep doing this, something's gotta give.

I can't control myself, i need help.

PS. i need help, does anyone know what song this is? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhTTsZ1ygBw

It's such a great song but nobody knows who it is after years of searching.

Last edited:
what are you scripted, and what for.

i know what its like to be thinking"i dont want this again"! man it, feel frustrated almost to the verge of tears and then; drink, poke, swallow, light, regret...

do you need this prescription?
are there alternatives?
again i know the feeling,,, and its maddening, ofcourse you dont want to have this ' burning conflict', but saying so and doing so are much different.
getting to the point where you can say im sick and tired of being sick and tired, takes a lot of honesty, and time/extent of abuse.

does the prescription bring more negative then positive?
have you always abused it?
what other options do you have for treatment?

if you can do with our this script id ditch it, it sounds like the fun/honeymoon is over, and you are at a cross road in your life, where you are still able/allowed to choose your route.

if you can get through a couple of bottles as prescribed, the haze will of lifted some, and the initial habit will be broken enough to allow you to know what you, not the addict really wants, or ;) needs rather.

annnd i do not believe that is kurt or nirvana.
:-!

I know how you feel, but not as bad.

I was so lucky I got my prescription changed this month. When I counted what I had left of my old one, I realized I was a week short. :(

its a devastating sight, and even worse of a feeling; which CAN breed many other feelings.
hmmm like shame, guilt, sense of weakness and vulnerability, panic, and f'n w/d.
the quickest way we know to divert these feelings is, well what got us there in the first place.

you can break this cycle, the good part is that the hell to come is part of the resolution, and only a sick trick. a trick of our manipulating minds, and the nature of the drug.
this makes it easy to forget the hell we put ourselves through daily, and will continue to until that beast is faced.
its just like a bully, or boogieman, once you stand up for yourself and go into the dark, it has no choice but to reveal itself to be only as strong or intimidating as you let it be.

& im the opposite...

ill do coke until its gone, i cant sniff or shoot anymore, seiz or overdose.
same deal with alcohol.
i know now they are probably my greatest weaknesses so they do not enter my body.

opioids id use/abuse, but when i would start using just to get well, id stop for how ever long, anticipate and live, until when ever again.

now that in prescribed them i see it as a tank of gas, the only tank i have to get me through death valley, or some part of siberia... if i take risks like chancing a short-cut, our driving like a fool wasting gas, im going to run out, and be totally fucked.
when i could of (should of!) taken the route planned, which was guaranteed to get me there.

tbh, if i didnt need them to function, i would of been running from them the first withdrawl, or not near as physically addicted at least... yikes.

Sorry i left out some info, i am prescribed Roxicodone, and thanks for the replies so far it's really good advice.

Thanks again guys, if anyone can add more i would be thankful.

give ur remaining script to someone trustworthy who can keep it in a location u dont have easy access to. give instructions for them to provide u with no more than 2-3 days worth of meds at a time.

My Adderall script is locked up in a building i don't have access to over a mile away.

Why are you prescribed them? They are a relatively weak opiate so is it possible that any pain could be managed through paracetemol / ibuprofen / exercise / therapy / whatever?

Now seems like the time to choose if you will down the path of total addiction, which will ultimately fuck up your life OR step back, harden up and get things under control.

Why are you prescribed them? They are a relatively weak opiate so is it possible that any pain could be managed through paracetemol / ibuprofen / exercise / therapy / whatever?

Now seems like the time to choose if you will down the path of total addiction, which will ultimately fuck up your life OR step back, harden up and get things under control.

I have rheumatoid arthritis, and severe Joint damage from not knowing i have had Haemochromatosis since i was born, that led to even more joint damage from all the iron building up in my joints over time:(

So basically most of my joints are shot 85 percent of the day, (especially my knee's, shoulders, and hands/wrist's are the worst) sometimes i'll get a break like once every other week where the pain is ok enough to do work and not need as many pills as i usually take, but it's not easy in the situation i'm in right now.

And roxicodone isn't really that weak of a drug, you might be thinking about something else.

have you tried any TNF-PainBlockers?

i have an autoimmune disorder also and Humira is my primary, then narcotics and marijuana.

i tried Remicaid and that has had me devastated with much greater pain for a year now, but Humira is something i depend on, and take every ten days, it was fucking amazing when it first started working....
i cant explain or remember how to explain the pain it was so constant and massive.

Enbrol (sp) is another popular more established pain-blocker, you probably have heard of these drugs, their high cost and side effects.
if not, you should ask about them, if you do methotrexate will probably come up, that is a "cell mutator" and should be studied before taking.

this doesnt help with your habit of abusing your meds, but those drugs would adress the RA by regulating your immune system, and niling cytokynes.