• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Herbal Healing

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
I've only come across this recently.

Been using multivits vitamin d, zinc and magnesium. Along side some ashwaganda powder and Greek mountain tea (sideritis).

The ashwaganda is great for reducing stress, lowering blood pressure and helping to elevate testosterone apparently.

Then the Sideritis is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, decongestant and a pain reliever. Also excellent at aiding sleep.

Anyone else have any good healing herbs? Sorry in advance, I am not sure I posted this in the right forum. 😅

Green tea is supposedly an antiinflammatory, helps at relieving headaches is an antioxidant amongst other benefits.

I recently bought some ashwagandha and took it for about 2 weeks. But there is some info showing that withanone has the potential to cause liver damage... So I personally wouldn't take it on a regular basis without doing some bloodwork (liver panel) to monitor liver enzymes. Also, taking NAC may provide some protection as well.

I'd be careful with herbal supplements and at least buy them from reputable companies (with some quality control). Just because they're natural doesn't mean they're safe.

Im getting the same thin hair on top of my head. Everywhere else is fine. Is Rosemary oil good for promoting hair growth?

Yeah man have a search of it on google/YouTube but it appears to work.

You mix just a few drops of the rosemary oil into a carrier oil like coconut oil say, then apply to the scalp 2-3x a week. Leaving it on on 2 hours before washing off.

It's not a one off cure you have to keep up the self care regimen but I've seen before and after of people who've been doing this for a few months and the difference is monumental.

Melatonin isn't an herb, (though found in the healthy herb section at the store) it really helps me fall to sleep. I usually get the 3mg chewable ones, and chew 2 up before bedtime.

Yeah man have a search of it on google/YouTube but it appears to work.

You mix just a few drops of the rosemary oil into a carrier oil like coconut oil say, then apply to the scalp 2-3x a week. Leaving it on on 2 hours before washing off.

It's not a one off cure you have to keep up the self care regimen but I've seen before and after of people who've been doing this for a few months and the difference is monumental.
Thanks for that. Definitely gotta try it. 💇