Help with Test Prop Cycle

jucin88

Greenlighter
I am a athleat and was about to start a quick cycle before season i dont get ramdon drug tested but do like the fact prop leaves so quick. on to the question i had i am looking at doing test prop cycle first time using test prop and wanted to know if i ran it 100-150mg eod for 6 to 8 weeks (depending on how long pct takes estimating around 3 to 4 weeks/) and might use dbal at 50 mg a day for the first 3 or 4 weeks to help jump start the cycle since i usually do longer ones. what should my pct look like. I did not know if hcg would be needed for pct i have colmin, nolvadex on hand and can get anything else yall think i would need for PCT plesae let me know what you think i should use and the dosage/how long. Also i hear its painful i usually have pains for a week or 2 from virgin muscles when i start off but some people make it sound like this pain last the entire cycle was wondering if this was true since i dont want it to hinder my performance and lifting. Any info would be a huge help!

235/6'1"
3 previous cycles of sus. at 500-600 and cyp. at 600-700
Strength since im an athlete still competing and weight
BF-NA sorry
Diet- good lots of meats and proteins
Workout- 5 to 6 days a week when competing and 6 days a week when not competing with practices 5 times a week at least. Lifting Hard for over 6 years

IMHO you are way to young to do AAS. At this point your natural test production is at its height. Especially if you've already done several cycles already. You can really do a lot of damage doing AAS at your age. That being said I am pretty sure that there is nothing I can do or say to change your mind. If you are dead set on doing another cycle a good test prop cycle should look like this:

100 mgs EOD for 10 weeks.
Dbol is not needed to kick start because of how fast it kicks in, if you want to throw it in there go 3 weeks. Winny would probably be a better choice at the tail end 50 mgs everyday.

For PCT go with nolvedex 20mgs a day for 4 weeks 3 days after your last shot of prop for the cycle I've laid out you should'nt really need any thing else.

Thats my opinion, but I would really hope you reconsider. Give it a couple years and then hit it hard.

^ agreed - stay away from the clomid it's just gonna make you feel moody when nolva will do the trick. Prop will be plenty, dianabol is not needed on a first cycle - what happens if you get gyno and you don't know if you responded from the test or the dbol ? Plus the gains will start in 2-3 days from prop from my use. What brand prop are you using btw ?

Test Suspension is the safest bet for tested athletes.

yup - my buddy is getting best gains of his life w/his first run w/susp and he competes light heavy - he's tried almost everything. He uses a 1 inch slin pin 3 shots a day, didn't even know they made those pins but he says the shots really are no joke, quite a bitch.