• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help with subutex

SomeDamnGuy1435

Greenlighter
I need help I took 50 mg of hydrocodone 20 mg of adderal ir and 20 mg of oxycodone yesterday ... I feel like crap today thanks to withdrawal I have subutex and weed to help no benzos so I'm asking when and how I shot take the subutex iv ? Snort ? Under the tongue .

I'm use to taking 50-100 mg of oxycodone a day but do not take subutex all the time just when I'm low on cash and can't get anything else ..Also I have major anxiety would the subutex help or hurt the anxiety?

The subutex should help with anxiety and depression quite a bit. If you are physically addicted and experience withdrawal symptoms without opioids (runny nose/eyes, restless legs, joint/bone pain, sneezing 20 times in a row etc) then you need to wait until you're in that stage of withdrawal to take your subs.

I recommend you chop your subutex tablet into 1/4s (2mg ea) and take the first quarter sublingually. Based on your habit, this may be sufficient for you. Wait 30-45 min. If you are still not "baseline" then take another 2mg. Rinse and repeat. You should not require more than 8mg total.

Subutex can also be snorted and plugged. I like to snort mine, but I highly recommend sublingual for your first induction dose, but it really doesnt matter in the end.

Try to taper your dose down over the course of 1-3 weeks (at a rate you're comfortable with) down to 0.5mg/day and you'll find that after a few days of that you can go an opioid free day with few side-effects.