• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help! Took some pressed street oxy that caused SEVERE wd's pure terror panic attacks after only 7 pills in 5 days!

Aeleo

Greenlighter
Swim has been a severe kratom addict for 2 years and planned to get off this spring. (Was using extracts every 4 to 6 hours would take a whole shot of opms as single dose)

Before getting off for good Swim wanted to get high on some oc for a few days as a send off a few weeks before doing a rapid suboxone at home detox.

Swim got pills that said m30 on the back and knew they were pressed. Bought 15 and used only about 7 over the course of 5 days. Swim got extremely high a few times when dosing higher with them.

Then the party was over decided to throw them away and prepare to restabilize on kratom before quiting.

Only 30 hours after the last pill swim started feeling the worst hell imaginable. Insane fear and the feeling of being on a terrible trip....psychedelic even. Swim basically curled up in a ball for 2 days taking extremely high doses of kratom and some xanax.

It was 2 days of pure hell and then swim decided to switch to suboxone and just start the process of rapid detox only it took very high amounts of suboxone just to stay out of withdrawals.

Swim took at least 24 to 30 mg the first 2 days on subs, terrified that tolerance was at this level but not knowing what else to do.

Thursday night the hell began.

Sunday switched to suboxone no more kratom

Today is Tuesday and have taken 24 mgs a day to stay out of wd

Swim is terrified at where his tolerance is and not sure what to do

The plan was a 5 to 7 day suboxone taper. Should have easily been able to start at 4 to 6 mg per day and go down but now really freaked out

Swim has done many drugs and NEVER experienced something like this. Whatever those pills were was pure evil, something designed to make the user fully and desperately dependent quickly

Anyone know what the hell that was???

Should he try to go to 16 mg then down to 2 over like 6 days on the subs? Is that so much suboxone that now that will give me terrible withdrawals as well?

He can handle 5 days of shit but doesnt want the weeks of hell I hear subs can cause

Another thought was stabilize on the subs for a few days to get distance from the horror pills and then actually jump back onto kratom for a few weeks before exiting again safely

Please help yall this is my first post sorry if I'm in the wrong place etc

Also please don't terrify me I'm still having bouts of intense anxiety from whatever those were and I'm really scared of the situation I got myself into

Thank you 🙏

In this day and age we can't even imagine what are in the pressed pills. Could be fentanyl, could be RC's ( most likely ) could be arsenic.

Because of that Bluelight insists that all users that are taking ANY street drugs ( heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine. pressed pills ) absolutely test their drugs before ingesting. If you look back in the last 12 months you will find many threads where users had strange reactions, got sick, almost died, and other horror stories. Times have changed big time. No longer are street drugs like they were even 5 years ago.

Do you know how easy it would be for a drug manufacturer to replace the good stuff with the bad? Real easy. As long as the color and consistency is equal to the real thing it would be undetectable by eyesight alone. That's where test kits come in. Problem arises ( like yours ) when we are desperate and withdrawing and will take anything we can find just to get some relief. Many people die this way....every day.

I think cyanide is yellow but how about if someone bleached it white. Arsenic is white powder. If someone thought they could sell a million dollars worth of meth to some poor scmuck but replace the sudafed with arsenic ( because it was cheap ) do you think that person would hesitate? Do you think with all the crazy people in the world that you are safe from any of them? They don't care if you die. As long as you hand over the bling...that's all they care about. Easy money. And then you are dead and life goes on.

Since the crap didn't kill you , you are going to recover. Might take some time as you have NO IDEA what you ingested. I am going to assume that you don't want to die. Chock this up as a lesson learned.And if you can't help yourself and are hell bent n doing street drugs....PLEASE get some testing strips. Your life really does depend on it.

Oh, and we don't use the phrase " swim " on here. We just talk naturally using " I ". Welcome to Bluelight.

o you know how easy it would be for a drug manufacturer to replace the good stuff with the bad? Real easy. As long as the color and consistency is equal to the real thing it would be undetectable by eyesight alone. That's where test kits come in. Problem arises ( like yours ) when we are desperate and withdrawing and will take anything we can find just to get some relief. Many people die this way....every day.
Amen <3

You don't have to be a genius or follow the Mexican Narco pages as one small example to know what is going on.
I'm sorry to say it but this post is total tosh & made by a fool.

Amen <3

You don't have to be a genius or follow the Mexican Narco pages as one small example to know what is going on.
I'm sorry to say it but this post is total tosh & made by a fool.
I agree except for the " made by a fool " part. I want to believe that more people are just desperate for relief and yes they have made a foolish decision but hopefully threads like this will open their eyes and we saved a life. Lord knows we both have made foolish decisions but I don't think either one of us is a fool.

I agree except for the " made by a fool " part. I want to believe that more people are just desperate for relief and yes they have made a foolish decision but hopefully threads like this will open their eyes and we saved a life. Lord knows we both have made foolish decisions but I don't think either one of us is a fool.
You have a point, I've done all kinds of stupid things when sick, I've injected "heroin" that would set solid as steel after a few seconds in the needle, snorted all kinds of weird chemicals made in China (2C-E really taught me a lesson) BUT..............I NEVER cried over what happened to me & several times when I was really messed up on 4-MeO-PCP & came quite close to being dead I just accepted I had fucked up & been an idiot.

You have a point, I've done all kinds of stupid things when sick, I've injected "heroin" that would set solid as steel after a few seconds in the needle, snorted all kinds of weird chemicals made in China (2C-E really taught me a lesson) BUT..............I NEVER cried over what happened to me & several times when I was really messed up on 4-MeO-PCP & came quite close to being dead I just accepted I had fucked up & been an idiot.
Yes, we know you have never cried about that but we do know WHO you have whined about, don't we? :sneaky:

I know you have to be quite pleased with that Jan 27th post made in TL, right? :spinning:

Yes, we know you have never cried about that but we do know WHO you have whined about, don't we?
LOL

I know you have to be quite pleased with that Jan 27th post made in TL, right?
jennifer-aniston-curly-hair-smirk-gif.gif

Yes, we know you have never cried about that but we do know WHO you have whined about, don't we?
I moaned as it cannot be one rule for me & another for someone else.

That person never posted anything of use on here, as i said they wouldn't know the difference between 2C-T-7 & 4-AcO-DMT which for someone posting on BL Is shocking. All they did was go on about a heroin habit I highly question they had, how you can go in the space of 48 hours saying you are clean 100% to using 2 grams per day is beyond me.

My question to them ages ago about the way N,N-DMT tastes & the "BBBRRRRRR" in your ears said it all about their lies ;)

I moaned as it cannot be one rule for me & another for someone else.

That person never posted anything of use on here, as i said they wouldn't know the difference between 2C-T-7 & 4-AcO-DMT which for someone posting on BL Is shocking. All they did was go on about a heroin habit I highly question they had, how you can go in the space of 48 hours saying you are clean 100% to using 2 grams per day is beyond me.

My question to them ages ago about the way N,N-DMT tastes & the "BBBRRRRRR" in your ears said it all about their lies ;)
Easy Hoss. Let's not go there. We are derailing the thread and you are again speaking of taboo subjects. Let us both just go about our day. Thanks, man.