Help needed for running first small cycle

Mcat11

Greenlighter
Hello I'm a young man 19 years old, 78kg height is about 5ft9 been weight training for multiple years, sitting around 10%bf atm! considering competing in my first fitness show this year, was considering running anavar for a 6 week cycle at 100mg a day 2 tablets, to preserve muscle and help me get lean, as I do not want to add a whole lot of size just add a bit and lean done at the same time, Advice if this is cycle is smart for my goal? as I want to lean up as much as possible! My main worry from the anavar is that I will lose my sex drive for good and my naturall testosterone production will stop, Anybody any advice Id be great full! And possibly what PCT to run during or after the cycle?? Thanks!!

Read the first cycle sticky. No oral only bullshit. Christ.... What's the point of the stickies these days, no one seems to read them... I also feel you're very light for your height. Maybe it's just me though.

You will suppress your HPTA with that dosage of Anavar.

You're WAY too young to be considering steroids.

As above, read the damned stickies and use the damned search function, please.

as said, that anavar will significantly impair natural test production (and, as such, needs to be used alongside testosterone, not as a standalone) Furthermore, I'd chuck the idea of trying to lean down while adding a little more weight, you'll find it a lot easier to bulk/cut/bulk/cut

Do all steroids not suppress your HPTA though no matter the dose? I read through the stickies I just wanted advice even if I do decide to run the cycle on the safest way? that would help me get lean for a possible show? And would help perseve my HPTA Or any advice or ideas how to help get lean for the show by not taken them? Apart from diet and exercise, I understand and know im not fully developed but many people have used anavar I know and I thought it would be the most friendly due to it being mild and also friendly to the body compared to other stronger steroids. Thanks any more advice would be appreciated!

as said, that anavar will significantly impair natural test production (and, as such, needs to be used alongside testosterone, not as a standalone) Furthermore, I'd chuck the idea of trying to lean down while adding a little more weight, you'll find it a lot easier to bulk/cut/bulk/cut

I understand that cutting and adding size is stupid im just new to the "steroid world" if you understand my meaning, but would mixing test and anavar not be quite a lot for a first cycle of you understand me? And will my natural test production not stop straight after the cycle of test? Thanks for the help! Any advice on any other methods of getting lean? apart from
Dieting and training as I have that down thanks!

Do all steroids not suppress your HPTA though no matter the dose? I read through the stickies I just wanted advice even if I do decide to run the cycle on the safest way? that would help me get lean for a possible show? And would help preserve my HPTA Or any advice or ideas how to help get lean for the show by not taken them? Apart from diet and exercise, I understand and know im not fully developed but many people have used anavar I know and I thought it would be the most friendly due to it being mild and also friendly to the body compared to other stronger steroids. Thanks any more advice would be appreciated!

At 19yrs old we don't advise you take exogenous hormones, your body should be producing enough already..

Any AAS will suppress your HPTA to some degree, dose, time on, and compound dependent... Anavar at 100 mg is a bit on the high side.. (unfortunately, not by todays standards, but most people today are idiots)..!!

I managed on 25 mg/day just fine for 6 week stints, back when I was a lad.. I tapered up, then tapered down, then off, no pct..!! (I have 4 kids, so it didn't effect my HPTA too dramatically)....

Yes, anavar even at a low dose will preserve some muscle whilst in a calorie deficit leading to a show, there might be better compounds, but they will be harder on your body and your HPTA...
Anavar is a milder compound, and will suffice if injectables are not for you yet...!! (I hope they are not)... don't stay on too long..!!

Let the anavar run 2 weeks after your show, keep training in those 2 weeks and trough in the food, then OFF anavar and give gym a rest...!! The 2 weeks after a show, are your most anabolic time where your body will pile on the muscle you lost in the cut, it is important you realise this and take full advantage....!!!!

At 19yrs old we don't advise you take exogenous hormones, your body should be producing enough already..

Any AAS will suppress your HPTA to some degree, dose, time on, and compound dependent... Anavar at 100 mg is a bit on the high side.. (unfortunately, not by todays standards, but most people today are idiots)..!!

I managed on 25 mg/day just fine for 6 week stints, back when I was a lad.. I tapered up, then tapered down, then off, no pct..!! (I have 4 kids, so it didn't effect my HPTA too dramatically)....

Yes, anavar even at a low dose will preserve some muscle whilst in a calorie deficit leading to a show, there might be better compounds, but they will be harder on your body and your HPTA...
Anavar is a milder compound, and will suffice if injectables are not for you yet...!! (I hope they are not)... don't stay on too long..!!

Let the anavar run 2 weeks after your show, keep training in those 2 weeks and trough in the food, then OFF anavar and give gym a rest...!! The 2 weeks after a show, are your most anabolic time where your body will pile on the muscle you lost in the cut, it is important you realise this and take full advantage....!!!!
Gold as always.
As per the bold part, I'm doing this myself as I'm in a hard cut to get to mid singles to take advantage of the rebound and grow lean through the summer.
Sorry to derail but I gotta ask, during the rebound would you increase hormones dramatically and increase food or should food be the sole source of growth? I would imagine blasting high doses along with strong orals would use every bit of food more efficiently than without (Sadly no gh or slin usage for me). I wanna grow optimally but not waste compounds/oils beyond what's needed.

Gold as always.
As per the bold part, I'm doing this myself as I'm in a hard cut to get to mid singles to take advantage of the rebound and grow lean through the summer.
Sorry to derail but I gotta ask, during the rebound would you increase hormones dramatically and increase food or should food be the sole source of growth? I would imagine blasting high doses along with strong orals would use every bit of food more efficiently than without (Sadly no gh or slin usage for me). I wanna grow optimally but not waste compounds/oils beyond what's needed.

I wouldn't increase because you are about to come off, (or rather the OP is, you will be cruising).. I'd keep hormones in there to assist the growth phase in those 2 weeks, food I would ramp up after the cut (but you would anyway, but I'd have food intake same as in bulk)...!!! High..!! to maximise growth after deficit...!!!

Thanks for the reply, Yes injectable a are not for me yet anyway, anavar at 25mg a day sounds very little for suppressing/shutting down my HPTA yeno would I probally be just aswell off on my natural testestorone production? The only problem there is I will lose muscle the lower I go correct? And if having trouble getting lean possibly try something like and eca stack or another type of fat burner? Or what's your recommendation?, or any other general advice on this area would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Thanks for the reply, Yes injectable a are not for me yet anyway, anavar at 25mg a day sounds very little for suppressing/shutting down my HPTA yeno would I probally be just aswell off on my natural testestorone production? The only problem there is I will lose muscle the lower I go correct? And if having trouble getting lean possibly try something like and eca stack or another type of fat burner? Or what's your recommendation?, or any other general advice on this area would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Bodybuilding is about enhancement via chemical agents, anyone says it is not is either a fool or a liar..
When in a calorie deficit you are likely to lose some muscle, that is why bodybuilders take hormones to hold on to as much muscle as possible pre-comp'..
Clen and T-3 are synergistic, but a good hold on diet and calorie intake is essential in the 10-12 weeks leading to a comp..
Anavar at 25 mg/day might not suppress your HPTA too much, if you are sensible and don't use too much for too long...
You are young, you will bounce back without PCT, if you don't get carried away..!!

I suppose it depends on what you can get your hands on... ECA is ok too...

Bodybuilding is about enhancement via chemical agents, anyone says it is not is either a fool or a liar..
When in a calorie deficit you are likely to lose some muscle, that is why bodybuilders take hormones to hold on to as much muscle as possible pre-comp'..
Clen and T-3 are synergistic, but a good hold on diet and calorie intake is essential in the 10-12 weeks leading to a comp..
Anavar at 25 mg/day might not suppress your HPTA too much, if you are sensible and don't use too much for too long...
You are young, you will bounce back without PCT, if you don't get carried away..!!

I suppose it depends on what you can get your hands on... ECA is ok too...

Yes I was thinking of taking anavar at a small dose like that, with possibly just clomid to make sure, however do you think clen would be the better choice since I am still quite Young? Instead of the anavar as lean is the key for this comp for me. And I don't like the idea of t3 because of how it works with the thyroid. Thank you for your reply any help or advice about anything related to this Id be grateful!

Yes I was thinking of taking anavar at a small dose like that, with possibly just clomid to make sure, however do you think clen would be the better choice since I am still quite Young? Instead of the anavar as lean is the key for this comp for me. And I don't like the idea of t3 because of how it works with the thyroid. Thank you for your reply any help or advice about anything related to this Id be grateful!

The reason for anavar is to hold onto muscle whilst in a calorie deficit....

Why would you include clomid..????

Clen @ 40mcgs am, 40mcgs mid-afternoon, will do fine, remember not to neglect a strict diet...