Help me

Hey more out of curiosity than anything, what was said a few posts ago? A few of you guys jumped on some guy who said snip lol I`m not sure I understand

People like you that keep the world turning round man. I wish I thought half as clearly hahaha

I assure you my thoughts might sound clear but most often they are drowning in molasses.

And to your other question, it was merely someone being a little too callous and jokey in a forum where people are seeking help. This is a cardinal rule of The Dark Side and there is no tolerance for it. No need to worry about what he said other than that I deemed it too negative for the thread.

I assure you my thoughts might sound clear but most often they are drowning in molasses.

And to your other question, it was merely someone being a little too callous and jokey in a forum where people are seeking help. This is a cardinal rule of The Dark Side and there is no tolerance for it. No need to worry about what he said other than that I deemed it too negative for the thread.
Hey fair enough man. Also thanks man this really is a safe space to talk about, well, the dark stuff

@gram696969 you're definitely not alone when it comes to seemingly uncontrollable drug seeking behavior. I'm not really too concerned about cigarettes, weed, or alcohol, usually you can reduce your use if you're willing. But things like huffing, or wanting to take 'anything's for a high is disturbing, as Bluelight is dedicated to harm reduction. Maybe it would help to start keeping track of or blogging you're daily drug use. That may give you a better perspective, and also let other posters know what you are struggling with. There are a lot of people with experience here who can offer support.

@gram696969 you're definitely not alone when it comes to seemingly uncontrollable drug seeking behavior. I'm not really too concerned about cigarettes, weed, or alcohol, usually you can reduce your use if you're willing. But things like huffing, or wanting to take 'anything's for a high is disturbing, as Bluelight is dedicated to harm reduction. Maybe it would help to start keeping track of or blogging you're daily drug use. That may give you a better perspective, and also let other posters know what you are struggling with. There are a lot of people with experience here who can offer support.
That does seem like a good idea man.... How would you suggest I go about that? I mean posting the use tracker or whatever should I start a new thread?

That does seem like a good idea man.... How would you suggest I go about that? I mean posting the use tracker or whatever should I start a new thread?

I found an app on android that worked pretty well. Have since lose track but it did help me understand the gravity of my situation, and likely could be applied to succeed by someone w/ more impulse control than myself.

I found an app on android that worked pretty well. Have since lose track but it did help me understand the gravity of my situation, and likely could be applied to succeed by someone w/ more impulse control than myself.
Ill look into that! Seems like a good idea... to see how many times I use a day on paper would be a bit of a wakeup

I`m sorry guys.... I`m fucked. I dont know what to do anymore y`know? If I`m not high I`m mad at the world and more of a liability than anything. It doesnt matter what that high looks like even. Also I dont know what that shady fox guy said but I can only imagine Ive heard it all and hes probably right
Have you considered seeking out a psychiatrist for the purpose of identifying and dealing with the issues that are making you feel so miserable? A lot of people are uncomfortable with seeking help for mental health issues, but it's worth a shot. I was very uncomfortable with going to a psychiatrist, but it has been very helpful to me during rough periods in life where my state of mind is similar to what you're describing.

Always remember that you're 17 and that you're not destined to spend your entire life in psychological misery. You're at the point of your life where nothing about your life is determined and you can take control, get help, and become a person that you dont hate ❤

stop huffing gas. also if possible, learn moderation. moderation can go a long way. If acquired the ability to do so. third. Don't steal your parents meds. fourth. na/aa or counselor. I have to learn to take my med properly, in this case, 3mg every other day clonazepam. So that I get some relief but am not running out half way through the month. 3mg so I get some good relief, every other day or two so tolerance doesn't build up and adapt to having sobriety in my life.