PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help me figure out what I took

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonFury

Bluelighter
Hello fellow bluelighters. I recently picked something up that I am not sure what it is. It was a red gell tab with what looks like a fine powder on either side. Upon injestion, it tasted bitter, and I noted this because I have heard RC's tasted bitter. For the first 30 minutes, it felt as if it was weak. But all of the sudden, I was higher than I have ever been. It felt like there was a disconnect between my eyes and mind, like some sort of time delay between what I was seeing and what I was experiencing. I began to feel uneasy, and it was an overall weird and bad trip. I know it is difficult and that I may not get any valuable info, but all info is appreciated. Thank you.

There is no way for anyone to know what it was that you ingested, which is why these threads aren't allowed. It's also an extremely bad idea to take things without having any idea what substance it is.

I recently picked something up that I am not sure what it is. It was a red gell tab with what looks like a fine powder on either side. Upon injestion, it tasted bitter...

Since 2013, some blotter and liquid "acid" being sold in the Americas and Europe contains NBOMe compounds instead of LSD. The NBOMe chemicals can cause strong effects even on a single standard hit of blotter (1/4" (6mm) square). Unlike LSD, NBOMes can cause death. NBOMe compounds are usually bitter while LSD-containing liquid or blotter has only a mild metallic flavor or no flavor at all.

Last edited:
We don't allow ID threads, sorry, since there is no way to tell. I'd suggest buying a test kit for the future. If it was bitter it definitely wasn't LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.