• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Help! I just got an 1800 dollar stimulus check.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I just got 1800 dollars, and I want to be wise on what I spend it on. My first instinct is to eat an ounce of kratom right now, and buy miscellaneous other drugs. Advice?
Advice should also include ideas on cost efficient drugs to buy, cause lets be real,I’m gonna buy drugs, the question is how’s long will those drugs last.

RCs are way more cost effective than street drugs, if you must buy drugs, I'd go there. Plus there are lots of interesting psychedelics and dissos that will provide good experiences for a long time (unless you binge on those kinds of drugs until they're gone - some people do that with dissos, and some even do it with psychs).

RCs are way more cost effective than street drugs, if you must buy drugs, I'd go there. Plus there are lots of interesting psychedelics and dissos that will provide good experiences for a long time (unless you binge on those kinds of drugs until they're gone - some people do that with dissos, and some even do it with psychs).
I’ve Donne it with both before haha, but I haven’t lately, okay, I’ll buy rcs then, flubromazolam looks nice, Andy so does Dmxe

Honestly you should invest it in something, or at last like half of it. You'll thank yourself later. Or if you have debt, pay down your debt. You can spend some of it on drugs, get a lot of drugs, and still put some of it to good use. After the drugs are gone you'll just wish you had anyway.

For $1800 I'll invest for you, and take only 10% on the return. I'm an expert.

Fine print: No guarantee on return. except in the case you invest more then zero. $1800 is a great start to investment. Guaranteed.

Why did it take so long to get your stimulus check?
Hell, I didn’t get mine until 2 weeks ago, so it doesn’t surprise me to be completely honest.

I spend it on.
Well, I would say don’t spend it on drugs, but that’s exactly what I’d/am doing.
I’d say, with 1800 you have a couple options, and I’ll lay them out below.
1. You’re financially stable in every other aspect of life, and the money is only extra money you don’t need to survive/pay bills
1A. If the above is true, you should probably put 500$ back in the bank for a rainy day fund. & Delegate the 1300$ left over towards a structured spending limit/allowance on drugs a week. Say, 100$ a week, that’s 3 months straight of drug use, which is actually a lot to me, but people differ.
2. You’re not exactly financially stable in the sense that you have your bills paid, but your monthly/weekly income is just barely enough to make it without scrounging. This could be because of debt, fines, etc, due to this the extra money would not only be beneficial, but nearly life saving in terms of payout.
2A. Put 1000$ in the bank, or pay off your debts entirely, with what is left delegate about a 4-8 weeks amount of money towards drugs. i.e, create a drug budget that’ll last 4-8 weeks.
3. You simply have no money as it stands, and have no income coming at all, therefore this money would have to feed you, give you water, clothes, etc.
3A. If this instance is true, I would highly advise to not use more than 2-300$ for drugs, and make the rest of the money count.

ideas on cost efficient drugs to buy
I can’t remember the cost of Kratom where I’m from, and I don’t know what your DoC is. So this will be how I would go about drug buying if I had 300-1300$ got drugs.
~ I’d stock up on marijuana edibles, mainly because they’re not super expensive, and last for fucking ever.
~ Psychedelics of any kind, for the exact same reason as Marijuana.
~ I’d probably invest in a couple bottles of semi good quality whiskey, and some cheap beer.
~ Then I’d buy a metric ton of my DoC, which is a fairly dirt cheap drug.
~ The rest would be spent on re-upping until my money ran dry.

you should invest it in something, or at last like half of it
This is the best advice though, 750$ in a couple separate stock portfolios done correctly will reward you more in the coming months-years, than those temporarily drugs you buy with it would ever be capable of.
After the drugs are gone you'll just wish you had anyway.
This x1000009, I personally know this feeling.

In the end, it’s your money, and your life. I trust that you’ll do whatever you deem best, you seem like a well thought individual! Good luck, and please be safe!

Might want to double check the amount of your extremely late stimulus check. That denomination was not one of the 3 we were issued . Wouldn't want you to overdraw your account.

Jealous. What even is a stim payment? Im british so i dont know.

But yeah. Buy drugs 😂
The US was able to receive 3 " stimulus " payments from the start of Covid until 3 months ago IF you qualified. Don't know all of the protocol but one was an income of less than $75,000 per year. Also our Social security recipients got one ( elderly and disabled ) . Few other ways one could qualify. We got $1200 in May 2020 , $ 600.00 in October 2020 and our last one was $1400 in March or April 2021. Don't think there will be anymore. Married couples also got stimulus money for their children under 18. That's about the jist of it. So me, being single, and no dependents, received $3200 in the last 18 months. Not too good, not too shabby. It helped some.

I think that the sooner you pay bills and invest, the more you'll appreciate in the ensuing months/years.

What the hell, I could have invested at least 10k the past 6 months I hate myself

not bitcoin?
Nope. You only want to me messing with markets that use Monero as the currency. It’s not 100% anonymous but it is about 99.9999% untraceable whereas the Gov has worked out how to track and follow bitcoin transactions thanks to all the ransomware hackers demanding payment in it. I really wish we could write a harm reduction piece on buying drugs online.

Gonna move this over to 'Drug Culture' as this is almost a 'what should I take?' thread...