help...i can't stop raving!!!

kropotkin

Bluelighter
I went to my first party 4 months ago, i just thought it would be fun to try. and it was fun so i went to another. That one was fun, so i went to another and another and another. then one day i woke up and realised I'M A PARTY KID! OMFG WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME. i used to hate techno music, i now have over 100 techno/trance/jungle/happy hardcore songs on my hard drive. all i want to do on the weekends is go to raves. and to top it all off I DANCE. i used to never dance. ever.
does anybody relate?
or am i just some sort of freak?
K

Can't relate to that i'm afraid, cause i liked the music before i started raving so i sort of knew what was coming.
By the way, have you got the hh tune:
'I Can't Stop Raving'
If you havn't then i would reccommend trying to find it (it's by VISA) cause it is a TUNE!
keep it real
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

Same thing happened to me.
I did like techno, but I'd rarely dance. Now, I can be stone cold sober and if a good song comes on, I'm dancing away, even if I'm the only one on the dance floor.
It's weird when I think about it, but I really like the new me, so....what the hell, just enjoy it
smile.gif

i concur. i've been to about 10 raves now, and i'm going this friday even though i have to travel 4 hours to get there and i have a shit load of school work to do. i would NEVER have driven 4 hours just for one night of partying before raving. plus, i've learned how to glowstick like a madman and have a passion for dancing that was never even close to existing before i started raving. i definitely have a greater love for partying because of raving. it is the ultimate form of party.
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

well ..
I was intorduced to rave scene only a few weeks ago (in the states that is) but ever since ...
I live in NY - we drove to PA - KandyKand
Last week to Conn - Silly Putty
This week to MA - Against all odds..
Next week - MA - Tigger BDAY party
February 19 - Puerto Rico
and the list goes on and on ...
so yeah i will say i am adicted - i even work sunday and will be in a rave SAT and drive back 3 hours
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
Just K - Hugz Drugz and a dozen Roses

what party are you goin to in puerto rico?
can you give me info...i live near there :>

i had the same thing hapen to me
i've been raving for almost a year and my first party was on my 17th b day
i had never even been to a club before i went to a rave because of the bare fact that i NEVER DANCED BEFORE and i was pretty much afraid that everyone would laugh at me.
BUT, i went t a rave, popped a couple pills and then nothing mattered and i danced my ass off for the first time in my life.
Now i cant stop
smile.gif

oh wel because i really dont want to!
PEACE
shE-ra