• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help..don't know how to fix this..

XoxThatgirl

Greenlighter
Help.. I've done it all wrong!
Hi, soooo how doHelp.. I've done it all wrong!
Hi, soooo how do forums work.. New to this stuff... Hmm ok, so I know this girl who caught her bf shooting... She always swore it off because 7 years prior she had a real problem and almost died from shooting k (but only into muscles.)and she knew she'd like it was too much, she's prone to ocd habits. Wanting to make him feel bad for doing it she decides to too! Well now, because she and he have no clue really what they're doing her and his hands are both completely swollen. This probably is from missing the veins and still continuant. She's really scared now and isntbsure whether she should go to er.... Does anyone have any insite. I'm afraid she may get an infection or worse. forums work.. New to this stuff... Hmm ok, so I know this girl who caught her bf shooting h*... She always swore it off because 7 years prior she had a real problem and almost died from shooting k* (but only into muscles.)and she knew she'd like it was too much, she's prone to ocd habits. (She sniff about 50-75 bags a day because she repeats repeats repeats....)
....Wanting to make him feel bad for doing it she decides to too! (DUMB MOVE!) Well like now, because she and he have no clue really what they're doing her and his hands are both completely swollen. This probably is from missing the veins and still continuing. She's really scared now and isntbsure whether she should go to er.... Does anyone have any insite. I'm afraid she may get an infection or worse

Help.. I've done it all wrong!
Hi, soooo how doHelp.. I've done it all wrong!
she's prone to ocd habits. (She sniff about 50-75 bags a day because she repeats repeats repeats....)
....Wanting to make him feel bad for doing it she decides to too! (DUMB MOVE!) Well like now, because she and he have no clue really what they're doing her and his hands are both completely swollen. This probably is from missing the veins and still continuing. She's really scared now and isntbsure whether she should go to er.... Does anyone have any insite. I'm afraid she may get an infection or worse

They should 100% seek medical attention. Not worth the risk of losing a hand or getting a major infection. After that, I would suggest rehab or a crash course in how to shoot up.

Using the veins in your hand is tricky even when you know what you're doing so I'd say yes, the swelling is from missing. Stop doing this now before you get an infection! Are you tying off and using fresh rigs each time? When you tie off, the vein underneath your thumb should pop. Please have a read through this thread before you attempt to inject again:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Info-MEGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-III-vs-I-Want-Blood?

(Homeless ------> BDD)

When tied off two little bumps below the thumb that are thought to be veins do pop, and yes I begged and pleaded the use of fresh rigs. First he got the long ones but I went back and got the 30gauge. Honestly I think it may not only be the fact that veins were missed but whatever is mixed in the stuff..this is a new venture, experience of about one week and already given up back to the reliable snout. Im scared. I dont want to anyone hurt. How long should i allow before a hospital visit is due? I know the fear is how will they be treated n looked upon... But health is too important

QUOTE=T. Calderone;13363584]Using the veins in your hand is tricky even when you know what you're doing so I'd say yes, the swelling is from missing. Stop doing this now before you get an infection! Are you tying off and using fresh rigs each time? When you tie off, the vein underneath your thumb should pop. Please have a read through this thread before you attempt to inject again:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Info-MEGATHREAD-amp-FAQ-III-vs-I-Want-Blood?

(Homeless ------> BDD)[/QUOTE]

you and your boyfriend should go now. You aren't fooling anyone talking in the second person.

Go to the emergency department or alternatively, see your primary care doctor provided you can get an appointment relatively soon. Injection complications are no joke. The consequences can range from self-resolution all the way to limb amputation or gangrene and only a medical professional should be trusted with making the call.