Site Feedback Hello, Thank you and Much Love

Shifty38

Bluelighter
Just wanted to thank you all for contributing to this site. Not only do I get wonderful information from here but I get a real sense of community. People care. We all share at least some commonness and I feel that is our shared humanity.

I'm coming to the end of a very long and tiring research degree and your posts distract me during the day, keep me happy and let me know what I have in store for the rest of my life.

I'm so happy.

Happy Easter and I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday night.

For reading my little post, please take this in return. A piece of musical guidance. The greatest album in the world. When the Silence is Speaking by Koan (two wonderful Russian producers). This is the best track off the album but you should give the whole thing a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ukBYcS8Qc

(Apologies admins, I realise this is a ridiculous thread but I just wanted to share some love)

Last edited:
Just checking back with even more love. Try 6-APB, its really good.

(and no I'm not a vendor - wish I was - I wouldn't sell anything, I'd just eat it all)

just wanted to say thanks as well :) while I wouldn't trade my little part-time job here on BL for anything, it is a usually thankless job, as is the case for many volunteer jobs

just hearing about how someone cares, even a random person on the internet, puts a smile on my face and puts a little pep in my step :)

That's really lovely to hear, thank you! Always really nice to get some positive feedback, it made me smile too :) <3

That track is gorgeous!

Just wanted to thank you all for contributing to this site. Not only do I get wonderful information from here but I get a real sense of community. People care. We all share at least some commonness and I feel that is our shared humanity.

And thank YOU for being a contributing member of this site. We are all in this together, and members contributing to the harm reduction mission of this site are what makes this community what it is. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the fans, I mean members. ;)

Since there was already a "thank you" thread, figured I'd add my two cents:

Thank you guys for fixing the "report button" image to make it much more different from the "multi-quote" button. :)

Very Smart People on These Boards

Just saying...most of you can be fucking scientists. I just want to say I find these boards so helpful. So much good information, support, and knowledge. I love that most people will answer a question and not judge you. I find these is more knowledge in these forums than many realize.

Thanks everyone, especially the moderators for making the forums organized and providing there expertise. Just wanted to send out some love.