• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Hello i am P*L*U*R, let me introduce myself

JFlip

Bluelighter
"No matter what happens in popular culture, YOU keep the vibe alive. This isn’t specific to our little scene. PLUR in all aspects of life. When you’re walking down the street, do the same thing for strangers that you would at a rave. When you’re at a rock-and-roll club, do the same thing there. And then, instead of the fucking mainstream changing our culture, our culture is changing the mainstream…isn’t that the point of a movement? To affect the world?"
- J Flip -

did you write that? because i saw it in that term paper on rave culture that was posted by ashke. just wondering, b/c if didnt write it give credit to who ever did
wink.gif

------------------
_-=<> trypnotic <>=-_

Neva said i wrote it assuption boy. I just thought everyone should read it. The author wasn't given so i didn't cite it. Nanananana
- J Flip -

hey now chill out. i didnt assume anything. i simply asked! besides you sure did leave the impress that you wrote it. no bad vibes intended
------------------
_-=<> trypnotic <>=-_

funny, almost ironic how someone can write about plur - peace love unity and respect then write nanananana isnt it
dont sound plur to me
------------------
i thought it was you i needed nevertheless i have learnt thru the pain i needed me

It was a joke in a playful fashion, ya know (nananananan)hehehhehe. Wasn't being mean peeps, much love.
Mu@h
-J Flip -

much love to you too jflip
i did like ur poem but eh!!!
------------------
i thought it was you i needed nevertheless i have learnt thru the pain i needed me

JFlip,
That was really neat. Thanks for sharing. I learned something new today.
BTW..I think you guys are being a little too critical of JFlip. I don't know if the rest of you noticed, but he did have the prahse WITHIN QUOTATION BRACKETS. Anyone know what that means in the context he used it in?
Luv,
-WritnPage
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen

Right ON J Flip! Even if you didn't write it, I think it needs to be posted once in a while to remind us all!

he knows that i wasnt out to be unplurrry i just wanted to make it clear ... well at least now he knows now, right?!
like i said before no bad vibes intended, i got lots of love for my bluelighters. and i did read your post on apologizing or something like that jflip. i feel the smae way
wink.gif

------------------
_-=<> trypnotic <>=-_

look it was my hormonal stage ok!!
heehee
------------------

This seems to be coming up a lot, people taking credit for others work and people getting, understandably, shitty about it. A few days ago I got quite heated about this subject as, yes, it did used to piss me off.
Then someone pointed out to me just HOW little it really matters and, although by rights it is a bit shide to take credit, the words themselves are what matters, not who wrote them.
These in particular are so insightful it would do for everyone to read and take them in as oppossed to getting stressed over the author.
I totally see your point however because I can't stand people using other's work for popularity, which I'm sure Jflip was not and I'm glad he shared them with us.

I'm sure the nananana would have went over a little better without the angry face.
Regardless, I love the piece. It reminds me of what I can do to make this world a nicer place to live in.
_____
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will be at peace -unknown

How about this one people:Work like you don't need the money
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching
Don't know where i got that from, maybe a fortune cookie?

get over it guys...bitchiness affecting even the Words Forum...hmmm...not good...
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Bickering on authorship aside, anyone have the URL where I could read the whole thing?
smile.gif

just use the search function and type in user name Ashke and search words, term paper on raves
------------------
<3Va/D.C./Md Krew<3
*~*PoSiTiVe ViBeZ*~*

you know what j flip your such a hipocrate. talking about plur when you don't even live by it. you have no Love for yourself or anyone else and you don't know what Respect is cause you played me and still playing that kelly chick. GROW UP.
angie
[This message has been edited by raverbunnie79 (edited 30 April 2000).]

YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S PRETTY SAD WHEN WE HAVE A POST ABOUT PLUR AND ALL OF THE RESPONSES ARE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. COME ON PEOPLE!
**LOVE THY FELLOW RAVER**