• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from London

sillysnake

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, just joined. I'm 30, from London in the UK (naturally). This looks likes an amazing forum with some vital advice and info. I was reading through loads of posts yesterday.

I've just posted a couple of related threads in the ecstacy discussion. Looking forward to your comments.

Take it easy! :)

S

Welcome, I'm glad you've decided to join the site

This place is filled with valuable information like you've mentioned and it's also a community filled with alot of friendly kind hearted people. It's a great place to come to ask questions about drugs your going to use before you decide to take them. Acquiring knowledge is a very important part of remaining safe if you decided to experiment with drugs, that way you can help yourself avoid any unforeseeable problems.

Thanks guys for the kind welcome!

I certainly am in need of a bit of advice. Will hopefully get some valuable answers to my questions ahead of friday. Cheers and no doubt speak soon. :)

Welcome to Bluelight sillysnake. Man I wish I could visit London...I'm from Houston and I LOVE Brittish music. How can one small island produce so many bands....Floyd, Radiohead, Beatles, Stones....and the huge USA can only offer a few....Nirvana, Flaming Lips.

I'd love to go to Kew Gardens. Anything to do with the Royal society is top notch science too :)

Welcome to BL.