• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello From Boston

daytrip2210

Greenlighter
I noticed I was getting ton of great info on bluelight so figured I'd join up. I was a daily pothead back in high school days but then pot eventually turned on me and made me crazy paranoid and depressed when I smoked. Now a days I'm into opiates mostly. I've also tried ecstasy, coke, adderall, and saliva, but none recently. In recent years I've lost touch with my connections. I'm definitely interested in meeting some chill local people so hit me up.

It is a pretty nice place to live but the weather is complete shit. Definitely getting out with the next few years.

I guess its natural. you wana see the rest of the country, and I want to see the rest of the East.. I live on the West and and would love to explore the east. but shit I can see why u want to leave. I only been to Boston once and it was crappy weather.. but the H was nice :) haa

I'd definitely trade Nor Cal for Boston. In fact I plan on heading to the bay area once I'm out of school.

^ Just so you don't get your hopes up, Bluelight is not a hook up site, Read our FAQ. You're more than welcome here, just behave!

:)

I'd definitely trade Nor Cal for Boston. In fact I plan on heading to the bay area once I'm out of school.

Stick to San Francisco if you dont want trouble. You better be packin a toy if you want to creep around Oakland.
But if you know whats up... The Bay has everything to offer. %)