Hello and an MDPV Question

Big words from someone who hasn't/won't try it himself. You're pathetic. You contribute nothing to thread but baseless accusations. Either try it for yourself or go back to whatever hell you call you life and dump your negativity there.

Thus spake the Paragon of Positivity himself...

hmm I deleted my first post. Dunno why that posted. happen to have auto loggin on another browser for diff acct.
please delete one of the posts plz

Last edited:
which one of your multiple accounts would you like banned?

Now, ignoring the fact that all chemistry theory says you're talking bullshit/wishful thinking...

Totally. Besides that, at one point he claimed that it didn't matter if too much sodium bicarb was used...that you'd just have to ingest more to get effects. Contradicts his latest statements about "tanminus" and using too much bicarb. Anyone else notice that?

No one doubts that Ben Furry created something psychoactive. No one said or thinks he's delusional. Just love the way Scruff tries to use fallacious "straw man" arguments to stay in the game. Trying to shift suspicion to others isn't going to be effective...people can see right through that. Your Kung Fu no work here.

I love Dedbeat's "whatever, later dude" type attitude. I should follow his lead. Maybe I'll take off, start my own traveling sockpuppet show, and explore the continent. WooHoo!

Totally. Besides that, at one point he claimed that it didn't matter if too much sodium bicarb was used...that you'd just have to ingest more to get effects. Contradicts his latest statements about "tanminus" and using too much bicarb. Anyone else notice that?

It doesn't matter how much is used to get the Tan, provided you stick to the process. To get Tan Minus, adding more bicarb by itself won't do anything. You have to heat beyond the point that the dark oil settles, in addition to adding more bicarb. Ben heated well beyond the point where he should have decanted the solution. All spelled out in the posts. Where is the contradiction?

\

Big words

if yer gonna fuck about BL

Words of nuance, words of skill
And words of romance are a thrill
Words are stupid, words are fun
Words can put you on the run

Say the right word, make a million
Words are like a certain person
Who can't say what they mean
Don't mean what they say

Eat your words but don't go hungry
Words have always nearly hung me

if it's worth saying, it's worth saying twice

Have you never thought your claims would seem much much more credible without the other 63 accounts? That's the biggest factor in making it scream bullshit. And the fact your using for personal or science research when you have 20kgs....:\

Fuck it man, just to fuck up this thread a bit further I'm going to repost this, just for Shambles. I posted it earlier under the influence then deleted it in a mad fit of guilt at using up the bandwith (or something).

But just for you Shammy.

lithium sockpuppetry

I'm really starting to wonder whether it'd be more worthwhile to many people's lives if this thread was closed now...

Ben heated well beyond the point where he should have decanted the solution. All spelled out in the posts. Where is the contradiction?

Ben Furry's post is on page 35 for reference. Where does it say he heated well beyond the point he should have? You're making stuff up again. Dude, come on.

I guess you had a change of heart and deleted your most recent posts with pictures...and the post that half-ass responded to my questions. Not surprising.

Do what you gotta do Monsta. Anyone who needs more advice from Scruff can simply pm him. Right?

Edit: Ha, just noticed another one of my posts, a few pages back, got edited/deleted by a mod. Uh, ok. The first one that got deleted (instantly, I might add) was a message to SDBF (a month or so ago, before he told me to f-off) about getting a taste of his successful conversion since I'm not far fron San Diego. Not surprising huh? Just some more info for your wheelhouse.

Last edited:
No posts have been deleted by mods there was a server error earlier today which seems to have lost a few hours worth of posts.

This is the most fascinating thread I think I've ever read anywhere. Who needs books when you have a real-life interactive mystery novel unfolding here on bluelight.

The truth really is stranger than fiction.

Is there any truth to this thread?
Has anyone reputable been able to produce "tan" mdpv?
Has that material had different effects?
Has it been sent in to be tested anywhere to find out what it is?

Is there any truth to this thread?
Has anyone reputable been able to produce "tan" mdpv?
Has that material had different effects?
Has it been sent in to be tested anywhere to find out what it is?

To summarise:

Not yet.
Who knows?
No.

^ Not quite the case. Ben produced a tan-coloured "version" of peevee just a page or two back and reported distinctly different effects from the white stuff he started off with. Effects that sound remarkably close to those of the fabled tan only lacking the erotomanical side that had. It wasn't white tan, wasn't quite "proper" tan. But sounded far closer to the latter than would make any sense if "something" hadn't changed. Most interesting thing that's happened in this thread thus far other than the ongoing "is he, isn't he evil and/or insane" argument about Stuff himself.

^ Not quite the case. Ben produced a tan-coloured "version" of peevee just a page or two back and reported distinctly different effects from the white stuff he started off with. Effects that sound remarkably close to those of the fabled tan only lacking the erotomanical side that had. It wasn't white tan, wasn't quite "proper" tan. But sounded far closer to the latter than would make any sense if "something" hadn't changed.
Well look, the placebo effect can be remarkably powerful. I used to be addicted to percs, and could take tylenol tablets and feel a high from them if I didn't think much about what they were. People often feel what they want/expect to feel from a drug.

There's no single-blind or double-blindness to any of this "testing", thus it isn't scientific and is in fact nothing but black magic and superstition. Hell, no one has even had the 'original tan' around to compare the new stuff against, afaik. Just stuff like munching out on "unknown degradation products" and then claiming they're anti-erotic. This thread really ought to be closed, IMO, in the interests of harm reduction and prevention of idiotic behavior with chemistry.

Last edited:
smoking some PV a few days into a binge and your vision going funny is hardly a good measure of anything

No, but smoking some peevee at the end of a run and instantly losing all the jitters and anxiety, getting rushes and being able to sleep shortly afterwards definitely is.

No, but smoking some peevee at the end of a run and instantly losing all the jitters and anxiety, getting rushes and being able to sleep shortly afterwards definitely is.
IME that doesn't actually resemble the "original tan", at least for me... despite it seeming much more prosexual, it still acted as a stimulant just as the current stuff does and no way in hell would I have lost all jitters and be able to sleep shortly after using some of it. Used to binge for six+ days on it, longer even than the current white stuff, and if anything "doing too much" would produce even more anxiety (although that could have been my peevee newbishness at the time).

I wonder if some are romanticizing the "original tan" right out of the realm of reality and into fantasyland... I clearly remember losing a good deal of weight on it and having similar troubles with peevee's infamous moreishness.

Last edited: