• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello all! Nice to meet you.

TNCatLibrarian5150

Greenlighter
Hello all! I was once a BL member many moons ago, but I've forgotten my name from then. BL was a godsend in those day, newly ill with horrible pain issues and looking for help, answers, support and knowledge. Now, i am faced with another huge mountain to climb, and I felt this community has the care and empathy required to understand where i stand. With this, I promise, I will always be an ear for whomever...you need to talk? I'm here. Think of your down to earth Aunt. I will always answer honestly, even though the answer may hurt, i will never say it with cruelty. As you can see from the screen name, I'm a librarian, also a cat lover (4 yrs. fostering, over 70 kittens saved and in permanent homes), so i have knowledge and a heart. i am an ex-chef, I am also a CPP. This community saved my life once (Oct 2011, y'all kept me from a long swim in the Bay), and I'm back for one more fight. Thank you to all, looking forward to being a helpful and positive ol' witch (yes, a real one.) Blessed Be, everyone :)