• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Height - can i grow taller

5'7? Who cares. I think shorter guys are sexy.

It's all about your attitude and how you project yourself.

^ Yup. When of the sexiest guy friends I have is 5'7 and I don't even notice his height :)

Also, it IS possible you might grow a little more... I randomly grew another inch when I was 18, even though I hadn't gotten any taller for like, 4-5 years. You never know.

Pilates might help you "gain" a little height, because it stretches out your muscles and gives you better posture. But seriously, you're probably just gunna be a little on the short side, but that's not so bad. 5'7 is not, like, abnormally short or anything.

im 6'1 and i feel short around some guys. Some guys are 6'3, 6'4 and i feel like a virgin around them. I can only imagine what ya'll smaller guys feel like lol. Wish i was 6'4....

Until your 25, you have all the possibility to grow. But it depends on your genetics, what is the average height of your family members?

Wet dreams aren't a reliable marker for anything. I'm 6'4" and never had a wet dream in my life.

From what I gather, it's rare to gain additional height after age 19 in men. Most primary vertical growth takes place before then. Bone density and muscle mass are capable of increasing a lot more until age 25 at which point things tend to get locked in. So, if you want to increase bone and muscle mass, by all means go and weight lift.

To understand your height potential, you need to look at your parents and grandparents. I'm taller than both my parents but that's because my grandfather was tall. A couple of my cousins are taller than their parents for the same reason. If the past two generations of your immediate family weren't tall, chances are you won't be either.

It doesn't sound like you have an endocrine problem based on your lifestyle and other sexual characteristics. C'est la vie, dude.

Be thankful for your height. I'm 6' 5'' and have a terrible time finding jeans and jackets that fit properly without forking over the dough for a custom tailored piece. I'm sure Foreigner can sympathize as well when trying to find a jacket that fits your torso length as well as your arms, or jeans that fit your waist and inseam correctly.