Heavy Metal and other Impurities Contamination

Fractality

Bluelighter
Does anyone share this concern? I think most AAS users should be concerned, unless they are using U.S. pharma grade hormones.

Yes, it is concerning. I'd quite happily use any pharma gear. Actually I recently used up a load of old Indian Organon Sust ampules I had lying around. It did feel so much cleaner or purer to use than the Chinese-based stuff I've been taking for years, though that may have been entirely a placebo phenomenon lol.

Yes, it is concerning. I'd quite happily use any pharma gear. Actually I recently used up a load of old Indian Organon Sust ampules I had lying around. It did feel so much cleaner or purer to use than the Chinese-based stuff I've been taking for years, though that may have been entirely a placebo phenomenon lol.
It's one of the foremost reasons against my eventual use.

Pardon my ignorance, but how the fk do we wind up with heavy metals in our vials of oil-reconstituted AAS? Legit question. I mean I don't know the process of reconstitution, so the idea of heavy metal contamination seems ridiculous to me. Obviously I'm missing something hahaha

Pardon my ignorance, but how the fk do we wind up with heavy metals in our vials of oil-reconstituted AAS? Legit question. I mean I don't know the process of reconstitution, so the idea of heavy metal contamination seems ridiculous to me. Obviously I'm missing something hahaha
Perhaps I'm coming to a premature conclusion but I know that UGLs and homebrewers do not have access to high purity (99%+) product. What constitutes the remaining percent of the product? Heavy metals and other contaminants can't be that unlikely.

The predominantly Chinese factories manufacturing the raw product are not exactly FDA approved. It's been shown before through testing that numerous samples of UG gear made from these imports are contaminated with metals and eg dioxins that would be present in the poorly controlled manufacturing environment. Not all, but quite a few.

One example came to light from a man who suffered arsenic poisoning from his UG gear and was hospitalised and (I think) subsequently died.