• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Heat & Wierd Questions

d3lnarg0

Bluelighter
I would love to hear your opinion and answers to a couple questions I've had for quite some time now.. Please dont take offense or tell me to use the search feature to get the answers for the questions I'm asking.

First question : Does heating/boiling breakdown or destroy Fentanyl ? If so at what temperature?

Second question: I have always been told that boiling heroin destroys or weakens it.

Third question. The lactose used at a cutting agent n binder in the commonly found fent based white powder dope any differently or negatively noticeable to lactose intolerant individuals.

Fourth question. Does boiling or heating Meth destroy or change its properties? I have been told that powderizing your shot before mixing it with water weaken its potency ,And does dissolving it directly inside a closed rig change its potency

5TH question. Does mixing blood into heroin,met1h, or any other drug lessen its potency?

6TH question. Is it more effective to snort instead of IVin the common lactose fent product?

7th question. Are arteries viewable on the surface of your skin?
(7.2) Is it common or possible to have false IV false registers caused from previous misses or lockers of blood?)
(7.3) Is it true accidentally injection into an artery on your neck or shoulders will easily cause a painful unpredictable death?
(7.4) after a vein is destroyed and hardened, is it able to still register a few inches farther down your arm with stagnant uncirculating blood?
7.5 Are the worm like devil spawns cause by a change in blood properties attempting premature coagulation?
7.6 Is it more dangerous to boil your blood when prepping it for injection?
7.7 how long is your time limit for letting failed blood shots sit before you dont retty IVing thrm.?

8th question, Is there s limit to the level of opiate tolerance ?
95h question. How is it possible fo hesr literally different unique voices conversing with eachother and completely detached from your ability to stop or change what they are saying?

10th question. Why us gabapentin a substance 20 panel drug tests test for?

Edit: Grrr one of my most frustrating and issues surrounding minor sleep deprivation is the cognitive retardation when trying to explain something and the specific word to use for something you not apply recall just draws s blank,but you know you know it and it is right there but zero ability for recollection

These are the questions I can think of off the top of my head.If you can any answers or Please feel free to ask any questions you have. I will add more if they come to mind aswell. Please dont take the absurdity of a couple questions as a indicator of my mental capacity. They sounded ridiculous to me aswell!

Last edited:
Unless im mistaken if you were to boil your meth you'd end up losing much of it as steam. I cant think of a single reason you'd wanna boil your meth in water(?) though.
Indirect heat, like vaporization, is your only option if youre trying to remove impurities without any solvents. I can only assume. Its inefficient though.
I salvaged a partly smoked bowl and put the resolidified chips into a pill capsule, swallowed it. Got decently high and it wasnt a huge amount, only slightly ambered. It breaks down but potency remains until it reaches a certain temp. What temp that is i dont know.

Does heating/boiling breakdown or destroy Fentanyl ?
No, not to any practical extent. Fentanyl can be smoked off foil without destroying too much of it. Boiling water will not harm it.

I have always been told that boiling heroin destroys or weakens it.
Not really a question, but yes: heroin is a type of chemical known as an ester and can react with water to break down, first to 6-monoacetylmorphine, then to morphine.
Normally this process happens over the course of several days at room temperature. A quick exposure to boiling water will not decompose it significantly.

The lactose used at a cutting agent n binder in the commonly found fent based white powder dope any differently or negatively noticeable to lactose intolerant individuals.
Last I saw, caffeine was the cut of choice, because lactose used as a cut makes it impossible to vaporize off of foil.
That said, the amount of lactose a heroin/fentanyl user would consume daily would be far below the amount needed to cause gastric problems. A fraction of a glas of milk.

Does boiling or heating Meth destroy or change its properties?
No.

I have been told that powderizing your shot before mixing it with water weaken its potency ,And does dissolving it directly inside a closed rig change its potency
Neither of these make any difference, you still get a solution with methamphetamine in water.

Does mixing blood into heroin,met1h, or any other drug lessen its potency?
It's incredibly unhygenic, but not as such. Ester drugs (i.e. heroin and cocaine) will probably break down more rapidly though.

Is it more effective to snort instead of IVin the common lactose fent product?
It's safer, but less effective.

I cant think of a single reason you'd wanna boil your meth in water(?) though.
If you've added too much meth to water? If you want to ensure a sterile solution before injection?

Does heating/boiling breakdown or destroy Fentanyl ?
No, not to any practical extent. Fentanyl can be smoked off foil without destroying too much of it. Boiling water will not harm it.

I have always been told that boiling heroin destroys or weakens it.
Not really a question, but yes: heroin is a type of chemical known as an ester and can react with water to break down, first to 6-monoacetylmorphine, then to morphine.
Normally this process happens over the course of several days at room temperature. A quick exposure to boiling water will not decompose it significantly.

The lactose used at a cutting agent n binder in the commonly found fent based white powder dope any differently or negatively noticeable to lactose intolerant individuals.
Last I saw, caffeine was the cut of choice, because lactose used as a cut makes it impossible to vaporize off of foil.
That said, the amount of lactose a heroin/fentanyl user would consume daily would be far below the amount needed to cause gastric problems. A fraction of a glas of milk.

Does boiling or heating Meth destroy or change its properties?
No.

I have been told that powderizing your shot before mixing it with water weaken its potency ,And does dissolving it directly inside a closed rig change its potency
Neither of these make any difference, you still get a solution with methamphetamine in water.

Does mixing blood into heroin,met1h, or any other drug lessen its potency?
It's incredibly unhygenic, but not as such. Ester drugs (i.e. heroin and cocaine) will probably break down more rapidly though.

Is it more effective to snort instead of IVin the common lactose fent product?
It's safer, but less effective.

I cant think of a single reason you'd wanna boil your meth in water(?) though.
If you've added too much meth to water? If you want to ensure a sterile solution before injection?
Fair enough. I pictured some stovetop operation doing god knows what.

I was curious about the effects of boiling meth in water because on a daily basis my mornings start with,I normally mix .10g of meth. ..15 Honduran Gunpowder ( light brown blk tat powder) and ..10g standard fentanyl based white powder. the common recipe given in erowid. So as of now I throw the meth and fent in postg boil, but have people ask why Indont just thrown all in the cooker and break it down all at the same time..
I strictly slam my substances. Once you Iv ,you would prefer that RoA In my opinin. injecting meth or coke for the first time is like loosing your virginity .You will never forget it and how amazing it felt

So your saying that the blood does in fact breakdown or weaken those drugs?

So there is already a disagreement on that meth is destroyed or weakened when boiled.

I have edited a couple more questions to the post I remembered aswel

So there is already a disagreement on that meth is destroyed or weakened when boiled

There's no disagreement... try it yourself. Scale out 100 milligrams, add to water, boil the water off, you're left with... 100mg!
Methamphetamine freebase can actually be "steam distilled" - i.e. when steam is passed through it, it will distill as a mixture with water vapor
(note: the hydrochloride salt does not do this though)

Also, meth hydrochloride is sometimes smuggled as a water solution, which is converted to crystalline meth HCl by ... boiling the water off.

Meth HCl metls at 172-174C, way above what boiling water reaches.

So your saying that the blood does in fact breakdown or weaken those drugs?

Specifically only drugs that contain an ester group, that is, cocaine, heroin, and methylphenidate.
I don't really understand what you mean by this, do you mean literally mixing your drugs with blood? Or what happens if you get a drop of blood in your syringe and store it for a long time?

I was referring to Tubbs post Vs Yours as the disagreement. added new wuestions

Is freebase meth noticable to someone who strictly IVs it? Or even something that is produced for distubution often?

I am referring to Meth/Fent cocktails that are full 100cc shots that after hours of poking and prodding attempting to hit a good vein are never less than 25% blood most closer to 50% that I accumulate throughout the week and give up attenotojg until I'm low or out of drugs to use.

Last edited:
I am referring to Meth/Fent cocktails that are full 100cc shots that after hours of poking and prodding attempting to hit a good vein are never less than 25% blood most closer to 50% that I accumulate throughout the week and give up attenotojg until I'm low or out of drugs to use.

I'll leave it to someone who has more experience with "purifying" bloody shots... I think it came up in a thread recently? 🤔 IIRC it came up off-topic in that thread on 2nd hand Methadone?

Regardless; this is a extraordinarily dangerous practice. I'm not in anyway implying I know what's best for anyone else. I've done my share of IV opioid &/or stimulant mixtures over the years & wouldn't deign to dictate to someone else the choices they make for there own respective bodies. I just felt the need to point out the extremely high degree of bacterial growth that will occur in a "shot" that is left to sit with blood in it for days at a time. As I said I don't have the time to elucidate further ATM as to what other options you could use to try to avoid the practice your describing.

As I mentioned I believe the topic was discussed in another thread recently. Perhaps someone more familiar with the practice will chime in. I've always been overly cautious with the sterility of IV solutions & as such don't have enough knowledge on the practice to give advise on reducing the harm involved with it. Other than to recommend that you don't engage in said practice. Honestly even with microns & other proper equipment I personally wouldn't feel comfortable attempting to recover a shot that had sat with blood in it for that period of time. If there is a method that is considered "safe enough" I'm not aware of it. :\

Hopefully someone will chime in with more advice on the matter. There has to be a safer way to "stretch" your drug supply. As stated having used IV drugs over the years I understand the desire to make things last & the desperation that occurs when one's supply has been emptied. As such I just want to state that I hate to leave any topic with "just don't do it" as generally that kind of advice is not particularly helpful but in this case the risks really do far outweigh the benefits.

Is freebase meth noticable to someone who strictly IVs it? Or even something that is produced for distubution often?

It's never seen on the streets. Freebase meth is a corrosive, alkaline, volatile, foul-smelling oil that does not dissolve in water.

Safest answer: throw them out, write the loss off to the dope game
Desperation answer: Dump all the contents into a suitable cooker, ddilute with water, boil to lyse all the blood, filter to remove muck, then plug or take orally. Do not inject.

Safest answer: throw them out, write the loss off to the dope game
Desperation answer: Dump all the contents into a suitable cooker, ddilute with water, boil to lyse all the blood, filter to remove muck, then plug or take orally. Do not inject.

That's the kind of advice I was trying to come up with when I mention safer ways to "stretch" the supply but couldn't think of anything right off. ;)
I appreciate the post. As I stated I hate to say "just don't do it" without offering a viable alternative. I was mind blanking at the time for some reason or other. Thanks for offering one up. :)

I am in no way whatsoever denying the obviously correct responses pertaining to its unhygienic and potentially dangerous effects... But I have been shooting my week old failed shots for close to a decade now
..With not a single account of anything negative in anyway. The shots being at some earlier points in life up to a month old... I have gotten cotton fever many times, not once being from a remixed blood shot. I also have only been sick 3 times in a decade of polysubstance gluttony. Maybe my consistency with shooting old blood has strengthened my immune system and made me a superior super human The shots are contained in basically airtight rigs, this is the key factor in controlling contamination issues

A newly remembered question!! Does Meth act as a antibacterial agent in anyway? It surely burns like drain regardless or successfully injecting or not.. literally a pain that is comparable to holding your hand in a blazingnfire

It's never seen on the streets. Freebase meth is a corrosive, alkaline, volatile, foul-smelling oil that does not dissolve in water.
Interesting. Why is it never seen on the streets? Lack of practical ROAs?
Is the base just a temporary step in the cook before being convertated to a salt/crystalization? How much more corrosive is it than the HCI?
Sorry lol.

Does Meth act as a antibacterial agent in anyway? It surely burns like drain regardless or successfully injecting or not.. literally a pain that is comparable to holding your hand in a blazingnfire

I've never felt meth burn when i hit the vein.. Not the slightest bit.

once upon a time, I woudlnt feel any burn or pain when slammin clear. Now a decade later I amr what often hitting veins on the sides of my fingers n ones so small most wouldnt even know it was possible. I imagine the vein system as a bunch of highways all going this way n that, but some connect into bigger main highways.... well when you demolish a big highway farther up your arm... the smaller ones somtime run into it... full of holes n rips allo wing leakage... I have mentally marked most ofem to stay away... ever slammed a shot n you can literally watch the hystimine bumps pop out following that vein all the way up your arm?

I assumed meth might be anti bacterial by its acidlike properties....hehe put a shard under your tongue n you will understand why i think this... tabasco sauce is antibacterial.. why not mefth

Last edited:
once upon a time, I woudlnt feel any burn or pain when slammin clear. Now a decade later I amr what often hitting veins on the sides of my fingers n ones so small most wouldnt even know it was possible. I imagine the vein system as a bunch of highways all going this way n that, but some connect into bigger main highways.... well when you demolish a big highway farther up your arm... the smaller ones somtime run into it... full of holes n rips allo wing leakage... I have mentally marked most ofem to stay away... ever slammed a shot n you can literally watch the hystimine bumps pop out following that vein all the way up your arm?

I assumed meth might be anti bacterial by its acidlike properties....hehe put a shard under your tongue n you will understand why i think this... tabasco sauce is antibacterial.. why not mefth

Can't find one off hand that I regard as high enough quality to post a ref to here, but a quick search of papers with titles like methampehtamine and flu will bring up a plethora of results showing meth to be a highly potent antibacterial and antimicrobial. Was even a story in the UK press recently about how it "fights," coronovirus.

Of course .. going on a 4 week meth burn weakens your body and leads to you being social and / or / also having sex with everything thus introducing you to lots of new viruses and bacteria .. so it won't likely help much. Maybe in tiny doses .. or the inactive isomer ... but who knows.

Interesting. Why is it never seen on the streets? Lack of practical ROAs?
Is the base just a temporary step in the cook before being convertated to a salt/crystalization? How much more corrosive is it than the HCI?
Sorry lol.

Freebase meth .. like freebase dexamp is completely impractical for storage, transportation and administration ... you're better off with the salt as it's chemically stable and easy to administer.

Note the implication there ... "freebase speed, " as sold on the streets is ampehtamine salt with water (or worse .. acetone). All the tards that tell me how awesome it is are my excuse for going way way off topic.

I also tried to answer the 9th and 10th questions from the OP .. but I'm not sure what they mean. For the 9th question .. it's cos the voices are on the radio? and the 10th question answers itself. The man is always looking for more ways to bust mexican's out of the workforce .. bet they tend to let the people they like the look of off for a gabapentin postiiv .. but god forbid your not the right type of person (too mexican for example). I still remember getting reassured that I would never be thrown out when I pulled a whitey after hearing somebody had got thrown out of the company for snorting coke in the toilets. Drug testing is a cheap way of firing people, and heavy drug users often underpeform.

I also tried to answer the 9th and 10th questions from the OP .. but I'm not sure what they mean. For the 9th question .. it's cos the voices are on the radio? and the 10th question answers itself. The man is always looking for more ways to bust mexican's out of the workforce .. bet they tend to let the people they like the look of off for a gabapentin postiiv .. but god forbid your not the right type of person (too mexican for example). I still remember getting reassured that I would never be thrown out when I pulled a whitey after hearing somebody had got thrown out of the company for snorting coke in the toilets. Drug testing is a cheap way of firing people, and heavy drug users often underpeform.
That's that good dope ⬆🗣

Last edited:
Are arteries viewable on the surface of your skin?
Arteries tend to be thicker-walled than veins (less transparent) and also deeper down in the tissue, but in some cases if you have very light skin and look in the right locations you can see them. I'm a super pale white dude and I can see them faintly in my wrist, for instance.

Is it common or possible to have false IV false registers caused from previous misses or lockers of blood?
No. Missed IV shots are effectively the same as an IM shot, the fluid will be absorbed and diffuse through the tissue and eventually reach the bloodstream.
Healthy humans should not have "lockers" of blood either: the only case I can think that would happen is a blood-filled abscess, which nobody should have.

Is it true accidentally injection into an artery on your neck or shoulders will easily cause a painful unpredictable death?
No. It's super unhygenic though. Maybe if you gave someone a major air embolism (injection of >10mL air) but that'd be very noticable.

after a vein is destroyed and hardened, is it able to still register a few inches farther down your arm with stagnant uncirculating blood?
It's very rare for a vein to be totally blocked off. As I understand it, scar tissue will reduce the vein's diameter but there will still be flow. Even in cases of total blockage the flow will route through smaller capillaries or other veins.
Stagnant uncirculating blood is a very bad thing, it almost always results in tissue death because blood is the only supply of nutrients and oxygen to tissue.
It is better to shoot on the body-side of a collapsed vein rather than out towards the hand/leg, because blood travels from the extremeties towards the heart when it flows in veins.

Are the worm like devil spawns cause by a change in blood properties attempting premature coagulation?
It's caused by blood clotting due to either mechanical factors (damage as it's sucked in the needle), pH changes, salinity, etc.

Is it more dangerous to boil your blood when prepping it for injection?
Boiling the blood will lyse the blood cells - blow them up. I would not inject boiled blood, the potential for an allergic/inflammatory reaction is too high.

how long is your time limit for letting failed blood shots sit before you dont retty IVing thrm.?
I'd say as soon as the blood clots it's no good.

Is there s limit to the level of opiate tolerance ?
No.

How is it possible fo hesr literally different unique voices conversing with eachother and completely detached from your ability to stop or change what they are saying?
Do you mean hallucinatory voices?

Why us gabapentin a substance 20 panel drug tests test for?
People abuse it.