• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heard there was big bust in sydney??

i heard on the radio a couple days ago that someone was busted with 40 000 pills. The pills were a mixture of white 007 and white crowns. Did anyone else hear this one? i think i heard it on JJJ a few days ago although it might have just been keeping upto date with the trial of a guy busted a few months back or something.
------------------
I said....nice one brova!! :)

yeh me mate got sniffer dogged in the cross. made such a fucken big deal over a gram of weed. pfffffffft farken cops. :p
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

About the use of "crackhouse" laws to close down nightclubs in the US...Not sure if people realise this, but Queensland's Drugs Misuse Act has excatly the same provision...Me thinks its a matter of time before they wheel it out too. Not sure about other states, but it might be worth checking the various drugs misuse acts.
Queensland's states: "Permitting Use of a Place - Section 11...Permitting use of a place for production, administration, supply, when one is the occupier, or concerned with management" Maximum penalty is 15 years if its heard in the district court, or 2 years if its in the magistrates.
It could become scary times if they try it out here.