• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

HCG diet??

WE have our own opinions and experiences. Some might not want to go with HCG and others might have relied on it. We are all entitled to our own opinion. I found HCG Drops as a victorious tool in regaining myself confidence. Our family has history of obesity and it got me too. I have been stubborn and lifeless even during my early college days. One of my shielas told me she was double her current weight (55 kilos) a couple of months back and what salvaged her from depression was HCG Australia Wide drops. I was hesitant but then, desperate at the same time. I have tried various programs and none of them worked. HCG Australia Wide did miracles to me. In a week I lost 4 kilos. Currently, after a month of usage I am wearing clothes 2 sizes down. I was blown away with this product and I surely want to share this inspiration with you all. I lost the weight I wanted to and it helped me heaps. Just sharin' my happiness and success with everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The HCG diet absolutely does work! I did the HCG protocol over two years ago and have kept the weight off. You can expect to lose on average .5 lb - 1 lb per day. Here's how it works:

The HCG diet absolutely does work! I did the HCG protocol over two years ago and have kept the weight off. You can expect to lose on average .5 lb - 1 lb per day. Here's how it works:

Haniya can you explain me in detail the usage of HCG?
How many days have you followed the HCG cycle and how to do HCG Diet?
Also can anyone state how safe is using HCG to lose weight for over-weighed person who is 220 pounds?

A guy at work and his wire are taking this stuff called HCG, combined with a low calorie (he eats under 1000 cals a day) diet. Its been about 2 weeks and he's lost 15 lbs and says he isn't hungry and feels fine. I've never heard of this stuff before, and am kind of interested in it. I'm 160 lbs at 5'4" (i'm also female). I used to be 150 lbs but gained weight these last few months. Before, like in 2007 i was 195 lbs and lost a ton of weight just working out and eating healthy. Currently I go to the gym about 4 days a week and lift weights and do cardio and eat between 1500 and 1800 calories a day (except at barbecues and stuff cuz its summer and i need to live a little!). I just lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks.

I googled the shit out of HCG diet but thought maybe asking about it on a forum that isn't really related to weight loss could give me a more unbiased opinion about it. Has anyone here heard of or tried this?

I know low calorie diets for example, make you lose weight but this stuff apparently makes you not hungry by taking diet drops and targets fat. I would like to lose about 30 lbs, and i'd also like to gain muscle. I was thinking maybe doing a short round of this and then working my way back up to maintenance calories and exercising again. Thoughts? Or does this seem like a bad idea...

I'll link the facebook page cuz that's where i've been reading most peoples questions and looking at pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/HCGdietcom

Sir, if you dont mind can you please update before after pics of your weight loss campaign.
I have one quick question. I am afraid to take hcg drops. Can i just keep following diet without taking drops. is it possible? Does my weight loss campaign works?
Please answer.
thank you.

The HCG diet basically mimics ketosis, which is what naturally happens when you do nothing but drink water. At the 4 day mark, the body switches from glucose metabolism to fat metabolism, and starts releasing HCG to repair the body. When babies are born, they are in a state of ketosis, which is why they don't die when it takes several day for the mother to produce breast milk (she produces colostrum instead which programs the infant's immune system).

During ketosis, the body preserves muscle and consumes fat, which is why mimicking this with the HCG diet permits you to remain on such a low number of calories. I'm not sure if HCG totally mimics the benefits of ketosis though. Short term ketosis (like 10 days) can really heal the body and burn off a lot of waste material. It also resets the immune system. But you have to consume zero sugar. So I'm not sure what doing the HCG diet would look like if you're still intaking sugar.

My cursory opinion is that this is bodily abuse, but I don't have any experience to really say for sure. Won't you just gain it all back once you stop the HCG diet, thus defeating the purpose? HCG tricks your body into thinking it's starving.