View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR wine with Salvia Divinorum

Diabolo

Greenlighter
Hey all! I have been keeping a small amount of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (11 seeds to be exact) for about two months now waiting for the right moment to try them and I feel like now is the time. Are they still good to use? I kept them in a zip lock bag inside a little box in a drawer.
Just today I came across some info on the web stating that when extracted with wine or peppermint based products a very intresting reaction occurs with the alkaloids in the seeds. Some say the LSA is converted onto LSH, a more LSD like compound with more energetic and visionary effects as opposed to the more sedative and introspective effects of LSA, while some others say its just some wierd potentiation and a possible interaction between the various substances, and some others just say it is placebo. This effect noted by some caught my attention and I am almost fully convinced on trying this method of extraction. I wanted to ask for dosage suggestions though as the guy who gave me these seeds suggested I took them all at once, but I have read on many different sources that only four or five seeds will be enouph for a first time tripper. Also, would this extraction method affect dosing in any way? Anyone knows?
Now, regarding the Salvia...
I recentry read D.M. Turner's "Salvinorin- the psychedelic essence of salvia divinorum" and I was more than captivated by the immense possibilities of this enigmatic plant. Turner made an intresting discovery through his experimentations with this substance in combination with LSD. He stated in this book that the ego loss induced by the LSD made him have a more comfortable and more productive experience with Salvinorin A. He also states that being already under the influence of a psychedelic made entering Salvia Space less shocking. I know everyone reacts in a different way to every drug, especially psychedelics and especially combinations of various drugs, but taking this into consideration and knowing of the similarities between LSD and LSA, or LSH after this supposed conversion process, I was wondering if it is possible that the same effect occurs when combining Salvinorin A with LSA.
I am not what you would call an experienced tripper, but I have had a couple of strong psychedelic experiences as well as some other less productive attemps and, as you could have deducted from this post, I have done my research and have been constantly reading about psychedelics by over two years now. This combination of substances I am studying right now is not only because they are legal and easy to obtain, but also becaus I am genuinely intrested in the combo for spiritual and mental self exploration. I would like to know what to expect from this combination and I would be greatly thankfull of any information you guys could give me.
P.S. I am new to bluelight and still don't know how to properly use this platform. If I made anything wrong in the way I did this post feel free to correct me. Also, english is not my main language so sorry if any error was made in the writing of this post.
Thank you! ^_^