hazelden hell (rehab)

huh,, is it just me or seriously is this turning into a 'lets just critique subs way of getting over this' type thread.. I don't know whether he even infered it anyways but the fact is yes we are all unique, some more than others when it comes to trying out NA in getting clean- I mean some of us have had horrific childhoods we still aren't telling counsellors let alone NA,, some of us just used pot for too many years and need NA for that, some have mental health issues underpinning their substance misuse, others inferiority/sexual/ low self esteem issues - I started off at OA which is another different story -I'm sorry but I find this quite militant NA talk a bit disconcerting,, not so much in this thread but in the NA UK forum anyway. I don't really get much of the 'me to' kinda stuff happen at all with any from NA, partly because I'm new to it and partly because occasionally the reasons people take drugs are quite different to others- and I couldnt imagine ever really opening up to a group of virtual strangers why I'm an addict personally. And missy,, are you really so sure you're not that special? Maybe you are, just a thought.
Sub, I dunno mate,, do you feel your in recovery? Maybe 'on the road to recovery' would be more honest,, and maybe sharing this kinda stuff with those at NA is another little step, I dont know.. I do think that you've got to do it at your own pace and just stay focused on some difficult terrain ahead mate - but from what I've read I'd say you were making progress, and most certainly have every right to be doing as many meetings as you need to at this point in time,, I mean isnt there main goal to carry the message to the addict who's still using like me and you?. I appreciate missys POV sure - but just take it as her POV,, mine is just a bit different in that I know that you sub, should not go back to shooting H, and perhaps you should give up the shooting up bit altogether asap just to give yourself some distance from that ritual,, even if it takes a bit more suboxone orally or a bit of DHC on top mate- I think thats a big step for you to do in your own time,, but I do know through chopping up/chasing/plugging, hell even treasure hunting for the odd bit off spliffage and building tulip joints back in the day how important the rituals are,,and it'd be great your down to not using needles sometime soon mate. And Im sorry but I dont care for what you say when you say " I find it very easy not to abuse it by filtering 2mg at a time with 4 ml of water. I thinks its the best ROA for suboxone" Who gives a fuck about the best ROA when its a needle and you're tapering down dude? Seriously,,harsh words but I say up your oral sub level, take a few extra trams/DHC's , whatever,, but I just can't let that one slide buddy, because I care.
Totally agree with you on maintaining your own identity / individuality with NA.. I have seen some on other forums or at my meet make it like their religion or some shit -fuck that and the NAbots,,, period!
And if others want to see it in terms of " Sorry, but to me, it's doesn't sound like you've embraced the program of NA" well good for them,, but even if you haven't who really does make a completely smooth landing into the ways of NA?,,, and trust me I know I haven't. Only you know how far you've come from sticking a needle full of smack back in your vein and thinkin about keepin up the habit... From the little time I've known you I'd say you've come a long way,, even if its not strictly the NA way.. Dude,, I've been reading and writing bits and bobs of the thread for ages now and I feel Ive only just skimmed the surface,, as this thread suits me as far as where I'm at to,, so,,, just as a cautionary tale ;

sub/ y'all,, I guess I took 3 steps back and 1 step forward (hey at least I finished my course and gained a few insights!)_.. I'm hoping to at least rejoin NA tomorrow but I had a week back in my hometown where I thought my old buddy was clean but wasn't and,, to be honest, I thought what the fuck and got back on the smack for a week (weak as piss smack though it was and I have the uneasy feeling he was taking more of the deals he passed on to me than he should, but still).. Thing is - the night before goin back to my old hometown where I scored - I was in party mood after finishing my home study open uni exam and ,,at last, after well over a year my mate found a new K seller, I know I couldve got it at times in the past year when I just didnt as its not that physically addictive, but it kida landed on my lap so I did a few grams of that,, and oh my fuckin lord, I just remembered what I'd been missing.. Sub I lost my mind to acid, among other things in a drug induced psychosis back in 97 so I aint takin acid no more, DMT I find interesting but K Ive always 'flowed' with more -besides I just find it the weirdest of trips yet a lot more controllable than many psychadelics at the same time. As with life,, 'its only a ride'!
So I'd had my year of rinsing the K till theres no more holes to fit into and I felt like I was pissing pieces of glass, bought the T-shirt and relocated due in part to the cocktail of uppers and K taking their toll on me mentally, among other things,but.... So anyways,, back in my hometown on some admittedly pretty shit smack -just chasing/snorting it -realising how fuckin weak I was,, and how (to quote a pop song), "heroin is so passe" really and how far I had come off course,, but also realising all the time I wish I had a bit of Ketamine there with me rather than the H- I dont wanna be using K every week,, but that same ego dissolving spiritual insight you mentioned with combining acid and DMT,, well as I guess you know, K holing can bring about very similar inspirational moments of transcendance... And no I'm not saying they are anything but a form of complete abstract ego extinguishing psychosis, but for me,, taking that K trip once again after a year and a half off it was pure magic in a way that the H I scored couldn't ever touch..
So like I say sub,, from where I was last time I posted on here I fucked up big time- but that was only 10 days ago and at least I've realised quite a bit..1)I am not always totally powerless over individual events where drugs are put in front of me,, there's times I can say no,, but I am power-less to quit drugs altogether at this point in my life,, which is very little to admit I know but I've not been attending recent NA meetings and still have issues with the 12 steps etc. 2.) Smack isnt the problem as I find more enduring opiate joys(and harder WD's) from the DHC/Tram/Pods combo I was on and had regular access to (of which I'm off tramadols at least, powder one last hit). 3.) I still need NA, but feel like a total fraud even going due to the fact of my recent re-use,, maybe I'll just turn up and absorb what the group are saying, but I know I need the fellowship and ""God"" in my life right now 4.) I seriously think I can come off the opiates if I just discipline myself into healthy living, back into fight training a bit of self-belief and realising that once I get my degree next year I could really make a difference in peoples lives,, whilst K-holing only when I need a break from this form of 'reality' and fancy a 15 minute epic mental breakdown of an adventure -even if thats a temporary solution, trying again to be off the opiates for Xmas and just Doin kiz a bit would be a positive change'. 5.) As mentioned, Ive fucked up again but I AM making little steps forwards towards a drug free, if not med free life.

So much more to say mate,, keep in touch though bruv, I think you sent me your old email address so do check it from time to time,, when ya get the chance tho mate,, keep busy and seriously -you have a lot to be proud about,, deep down, I think we're both getting somewhere ;) Anytime my friend,, be well - Roadkill

Last edited:
Oh and P.S - -

Originally Posted by calmAnimal
hey sub. i basically just read your OP and this last one. and all i can say is WOW. im so happy that you have found your way and got outta the dark depressed state. i also attend NA and it has worked for me so imma keep going

as too just not using dope: all i gotta say is keep going and it will make sense to you, eventually, why they say the complete abstinence from ALL mood and mind altering chemicals. your process is exactly that,your own process . whenever your ready to give the other shit up is on your own time. just keep going and keep an open mind!
this quote from calmAnimal partly sums up my approach to the program, yes i am going to submit to the steps and traditions, but there may be things that i decide is best kept from the fellowship and that doesn't have to mean indefinitely either.

Make that three of us in the same position - and to be honest when one of the NAbots gets up on their high horse and says you're in denial,, all or nothing yada yada I am truly thankful for them giving me the opportunity to prove them wrong

Great to hear your doing well Sublimit. For a lot of people , leaving rehab like you did would have been an excuse to get straight back into a full blown IV dope habit. If I were you I would chuck or 'get rid' of those OC's they could easily lead you back to dope. You need to think why you want to take them in the first place, what are they gonna do for you? 'Opiate replacement therapy' just sounds like your trying to trick yourself into getting back onto full agonists.

Stay strong mate! and see you in the UK if you ever make it!

Hey mate thanks for the words of wisdom. I do have full agonists handy just as i worst case scenario i decide to get on, then to be Honest, I'd much rather IV Pharmaceutical opiates like oxycontin and ms contin anyway so i feel pretty much 100% confident that i'll never use Heroin again. It's so much easier to get H than it is to buy cigarettes here. even with a few decent connects for pharms it's not always possible. i've been in that exact situation 6 months ago where a OC connect was dry and i ended up scoring H. I was on my way to the area to buy MF's but i used because of the situation. And as long as i can manage this.... while staying on suboxone it can be managed, and i've even thought about switching to naltrexone while having full agonists handy. I've got 30 50mg tablets, but this stuff works in micrograms. with water i can get heaps of mileage out of that one bottle I've had for years.

We'll see and switching to naltrexone would be a huge step... i owe it to myself to at lest try it. there are normal doses 50mg tablet. can be turned into either a low dose or an ultra low dose of naltrexone with the use of measuring with water because naltrexone is completely soluble in water. so say you have a 50mg pill dissolved in 50ml of water, you then take one ml out using a syringe and then you could add that to 49ml of water for ultra low doses. I just don't like the idea of endorphins being blocked for a 24 hour period. if you use it at ULD you get endorphins blocked for 8 hours while you sleep(taken at night) and it is noted that it can actually produce endorphins after the initial 8 hours antagonistic effects of ULD naltrexone.

sorry for going on a bit, but thanks man and see you around:)

huh,, is it just me or seriously is this turning into a 'lets just critique subs way of getting over this' type thread.. I don't know whether he even infered it anyways but the fact is yes we are all unique, some more than others when it comes to trying out NA in getting clean- I mean some of us have had horrific childhoods we still aren't telling counsellors let alone NA,, some of us just used pot for too many years and need NA for that, some have mental health issues underpinning their substance misuse, others inferiority/sexual/ low self esteem issues - I started off at OA which is another different story -I'm sorry but I find this quite militant NA talk a bit disconcerting,, not so much in this thread but in the NA UK forum anyway. I don't really get much of the 'me to' kinda stuff happen at all with any from NA, partly because I'm new to it and partly because occasionally the reasons people take drugs are quite different to others- and I couldnt imagine ever really opening up to a group of virtual strangers why I'm an addict personally. And missy,, are you really so sure you're not that special? Maybe you are, just a thought.
Sub, I dunno mate,, do you feel your in recovery? Maybe 'on the road to recovery' would be more honest,, and maybe sharing this kinda stuff with those at NA is another little step, I dont know.. I do think that you've got to do it at your own pace and just stay focused on some difficult terrain ahead mate - but from what I've read I'd say you were making progress, and most certainly have every right to be doing as many meetings as you need to at this point in time,, I mean isnt there main goal to carry the message to the addict who's still using like me and you?. I appreciate missys POV sure - but just take it as her POV,, mine is just a bit different in that I know that you sub, should not go back to shooting H, and perhaps you should give up the shooting up bit altogether asap just to give yourself some distance from that ritual,, even if it takes a bit more suboxone orally or a bit of DHC on top mate- I think thats a big step for you to do in your own time,, but I do know through chopping up/chasing/plugging, hell even treasure hunting for the odd bit off spliffage and building tulip joints back in the day how important the rituals are,,and it'd be great your down to not using needles sometime soon mate. And Im sorry but I dont care for what you say when you say " I find it very easy not to abuse it by filtering 2mg at a time with 4 ml of water. I thinks its the best ROA for suboxone" Who gives a fuck about the best ROA when its a needle and you're tapering down dude? Seriously,,harsh words but I say up your oral sub level, take a few extra trams/DHC's , whatever,, but I just can't let that one slide buddy, because I care.
Totally agree with you on maintaining your own identity / individuality with NA.. I have seen some on other forums or at my meet make it like their religion or some shit -fuck that and the NAbots,,, period!
And if others want to see it in terms of " Sorry, but to me, it's doesn't sound like you've embraced the program of NA" well good for them,, but even if you haven't who really does make a completely smooth landing into the ways of NA?,,, and trust me I know I haven't. Only you know how far you've come from sticking a needle full of smack back in your vein and thinkin about keepin up the habit... From the little time I've known you I'd say you've come a long way,, even if its not strictly the NA way.. Dude,, I've been reading and writing bits and bobs of the thread for ages now and I feel Ive only just skimmed the surface,, as this thread suits me as far as where I'm at to,, so,,, just as a cautionary tale ;

sub/ y'all,, I guess I took 3 steps back and 1 step forward (hey at least I finished my course and gained a few insights!)_.. I'm hoping to at least rejoin NA tomorrow but I had a week back in my hometown where I thought my old buddy was clean but wasn't and,, to be honest, I thought what the fuck and got back on the smack for a week (weak as piss smack though it was and I have the uneasy feeling he was taking more of the deals he passed on to me than he should, but still).. Thing is - the night before goin back to my old hometown where I scored - I was in party mood after finishing my home study open uni exam and ,,at last, after well over a year my mate found a new K seller, I know I couldve got it at times in the past year when I just didnt as its not that physically addictive, but it kida landed on my lap so I did a few grams of that,, and oh my fuckin lord, I just remembered what I'd been missing.. Sub I lost my mind to acid, among other things in a drug induced psychosis back in 97 so I aint takin acid no more, DMT I find interesting but K Ive always 'flowed' with more -besides I just find it the weirdest of trips yet a lot more controllable than many psychadelics at the same time. As with life,, 'its only a ride'!
So I'd had my year of rinsing the K till theres no more holes to fit into and I felt like I was pissing pieces of glass, bought the T-shirt and relocated due in part to the cocktail of uppers and K taking their toll on me mentally, among other things,but.... So anyways,, back in my hometown on some admittedly pretty shit smack -just chasing/snorting it -realising how fuckin weak I was,, and how (to quote a pop song), "heroin is so passe" really and how far I had come off course,, but also realising all the time I wish I had a bit of Ketamine there with me rather than the H- I dont wanna be using K every week,, but that same ego dissolving spiritual insight you mentioned with combining acid and DMT,, well as I guess you know, K holing can bring about very similar inspirational moments of transcendance... And no I'm not saying they are anything but a form of complete abstract ego extinguishing psychosis, but for me,, taking that K trip once again after a year and a half off it was pure magic in a way that the H I scored couldn't ever touch..
So like I say sub,, from where I was last time I posted on here I fucked up big time- but that was only 10 days ago and at least I've realised quite a bit..1)I am not always totally powerless over individual events where drugs are put in front of me,, there's times I can say no,, but I am power-less to quit drugs altogether at this point in my life,, which is very little to admit I know but I've not been attending recent NA meetings and still have issues with the 12 steps etc. 2.) Smack isnt the problem as I find more enduring opiate joys(and harder WD's) from the DHC/Tram/Pods combo I was on and had regular access to (of which I'm off tramadols at least, powder one last hit). 3.) I still need NA, but feel like a total fraud even going due to the fact of my recent re-use,, maybe I'll just turn up and absorb what the group are saying, but I know I need the fellowship and ""God"" in my life right now 4.) I seriously think I can come off the opiates if I just discipline myself into healthy living, back into fight training a bit of self-belief and realising that once I get my degree next year I could really make a difference in peoples lives,, whilst K-holing only when I need a break from this form of 'reality' and fancy a 15 minute epic mental breakdown of an adventure -even if thats a temporary solution, trying again to be off the opiates for Xmas and just Doin kiz a bit would be a positive change'. 5.) As mentioned, Ive fucked up again but I AM making little steps forwards towards a drug free, if not med free life.

So much more to say mate,, keep in touch though bruv, I think you sent me your old email address so do check it from time to time,, when ya get the chance tho mate,, keep busy and seriously -you have a lot to be proud about,, deep down, I think we're both getting somewhere ;) Anytime my friend,, be well - Roadkill

I Care Because You Do; It’s both currently satisfying the feel of steel and more financially viable due to the 100% bioavailability. I take pride in it and am only temporarily using it. There’s no rush or thrill to associate with IV’ing subs in any sense apart from steel which is ‘almost worth a quick grin’ I’d like to make a note that Caption H has been an inspiration with his work on MF’ig and Bupe mega threads, which have made it possible for completely safe IV use. – I will have to say goodbye to this though, the whole IV, eventually it will probably just happen if I keep doing what I’m doing, getting a sponsor, doing step 4 with absolute self honesty and acceptance. No doubt it might not be my last step 4 as I sense myself having revelations to all degrees. Whether I’m solotrippnballs or simply an apology to someone I’ve to make amends with at every opportunity…. This shit is constantly active in my mind, the NA text, peoples shares and my own and more importantly my actions because.. ‘Actions are louder than words’

DMT is all about letting go loosing control. You have to let it ‘take you for the ride’ To me, psychedelics are more than just recreational drugs, so much more. I think comparing DMT with K is like ying and yang

K may have good recreational value and I’ve heard a K hole can feel like a psychedelic experience but I don’t see K having a great deal of spiritual value
DMT has so many different stages of action depending on the dose; it is really awkward to get high doses with it mixed with a leaf because it is harsh. It is very easy to comfortably smoke high doses of pure crystal DMT with the right apparatus.

Ive only done K a couple of times and never got the k hole experience. One time I was in a cold garage and smoked .25of a point of pure K in a bong, which was the worst taste I have ever had btw, and snorted the other.025 within 15mins. All I felt was a no body sensation which made me start getting anxious about not being able to feel my body(hadn’t started with the psychedelics atm) and it kind of ruined it for me but anyway. With high amounts of DMT I felt like I had access to 3 times more of my brain, as in it running at like 60%. Being able to see a million things at once. Words don’t do DMT justice that’s for sure…. And I’m sure you feel the same way about K in a way

I don’t consider K to be a true or classical psychedelic with it being a dissociative anaesthetic. Psychedelic effects caused by k are completely different to those of tryptamines. I read the psychological effects on wiki and it seems like there is depth to its action and it defiantly had more rec value than I thought, although the 2 dudes that wrote extensively on the dissociated depersonalization and derealization hallucinatory effects spiritually, and from what you described as an ego death like experience with K makes me wonder, but untimely I’m more interested in the effects of entheogen’s. they both died in part from the repeated use of K though…. So RB…. Stop using K as much as you do…. I know you don’t want a bar of acid but maybe it’s a good idea to lay off all psychedelics at this point in time. I haven’t truly tripped for 2 years although I had 2 minor acid trips and 2 tokes of DM that just trigged flashbacks and mega respect for it. But apart from that ever since I started mirtazapine I’ve had a no psychedelic drug use policy. Mirtazapine only weakens the effects from traditional psychedelics afaia. Some medications can have disastrous effects. I just think that if I’m on an AD then I’m not in the right frame of mind to be trippin in the first place…. Unless its solely for recreational value…. Well you said you are ‘where I’m at’ in a way and can relate so maybe that’s the first shit you got to work on cuttin out, that and the H of course. Remember it doesn’t have to be forever, but it might change if you get your ass to meeting man. Real glad to hear that you’re going back. That’s what you need is me fucking telling you to get yourself to 3 meetings a week and do it for a month and see where you're at… I promise if you give it time… maybe go to some non-local one’s…whatever. It’l change for you and you’ll have a honeymoon period when you take to it and start wanting to go. Just before I stop talking about drugs I’d like to say that one day you’d benefit from a decent dose of dmt and I think you’ll be fine with it. Honestly, if you’re fine with the whole loss of body feeling then you should be able to relate because but the only problem is that lower doses of DMT have huge boadyload effects and it’s only at high doses that you can experience total weightlessness, like you’re in a trance looking into another dimension, or going on the visual roller-coaster ride in full weightlessness, to breaking through the veil and yourself where you are completely detached from your body and you get to view yourself doing all sorts of interesting stuff in an environment full of an existence. Having a conversation with an entity in a language that I couldn’t understand and yet I was talking fluent with this entity in its language… sorry I didn’t read the whole way down your post and didn’t realise what you get out of K. I know i can't do it now but It just wants me to one day both be somewhere in the UK, or Australia?? It’s a race to see who makes it abroad first!
18months for me. I want to be off mirtazipine by that time, in fact I want to be off it in 2 months or so because I plan to take some lsd regarding NA and higher power. But I want us to be in really good places mentally and when we hang maybe I can source some DMT and we can test the waters a bit… touch base lol, likewise with K. I willing to not knock something till I try it and I’m open and if I’m taking it only a few times as a psychedelic drug then it not a drug for me. It’s hard to call it a relapse if I get a huge spiritual revelation off the shit lol. But yeah cant wait and keep that as a reminder. Something to look to. We’ll both work on ourselves and help each other out on on mail….. Wherever. I have been meaning to write back so I’m glad u bumped the thread today because its was the first time I checked 4 a bit so I’m gonna write back on submail soon.(continues reading)

"heroin is so passe" I never liked that song that much but a song I associate smack with is Beetlebum by Blur. The lyrics in that song are defiantly about smack/ never got into them though, they were a bit of a blur and that’s the one…well 2 tracks that I know well. Burial and a bit of AFX BoC and AE are on my playlist. Actually been listening to AE’s new EP ‘Move on Ten’ which is more like an LP and it’s beat driven with hidden melodies and some beat less ambient tracks. I’ve been making audio CD for other NA members 3 so far, just of real chillout ambient stuff with 2 full 80min CD’s using Cd architect with the previously mentioned artists and one Groove Armada song that I always loved.

I never combined acid and DMT for it to synergise with, in fact having a substantial amount of DMT will pretty much kill an acid trip and I have done this before. They’re both entheogen’s but they’re different, its as simple as that. LSD is a bit more social if you’re tripping with mates, while DMT is always personal…. You do sense a presence of the person(s) you’re with and who are there for you. Something to hold onto if you’re not willing to completely let go. You should know that I have another thread about making spiritual connections via the use of psychedelics. I can relate to your moment in a way simply because of the way you described it as ‘pure magic’ These divine moments of truth can make us learn a lot about ourselves and also the fact that there is some high power.. well something I know damn sure is something greater than me is there to be embraced…. Just how one does that is different from person. I am at a stage where all I can do is bounce back and forth with a guy about the concept of my thread and I got involved with making him do a 180… but yeah got 2 months until, what will be trials and tribulations. Something you’ve said to me before and something I’ve said at NA. Am I going to use psychedelics to make my higher power more prominent or make a connection with something else? Probably. Will it work? I think so. I think at least it will pool all my will into staying clean while being a humble person that has ambition for the future and I guess you could say I’m wanting to have clear understanding at the very least. A revelation that I take action on. Well that’s for that thread

It’s a lot to admit that you’re a generally powerless over a number of substances. When you rock up you don’t have to say shit if you don’t want to. But I’ve heard people come in and say I’m not clean, it’s not uncommon and I’ve just identified as 2 days clean due to the OC I had while watching the United game. Smack is a problem if you’re using it. But I get what you’re saying… why use H anyway? Should be more the reason not to use it seeing as you’re saying that you’re opiate DOC is more like tramadol, DHC, pods combo. Its okay to come in and say you’re a codeine addict that CWE’s 1gram of codeine a day by going to 3 different chemists each day, and saying you want to get off but you first want to take it one step at a time, one thing at a time. Write the steps down because once you know them, then you can either consciously or sub consciously do the steps throughout society and when it is sub you will be able to identify and then reflect. Just by going to meetings is all good and well, but you gotta work the program for it to work. That’s why I’m on subs clonaz and I’m smoking weed tonight fuck! But it’s manageable, like I said the subs were expensive but I got a whole bunch for a good deal and am able to get it easier than I can OC MS contin. I’d love to try pods, but then I’d like to try Dilaudid too hydromorphpne the holy grail iv. Yeah you need the fellowship. A bunch of sombodys that all have their story and you can listen and try and relate or you can think shut the fuck up you skank.

I see that you did fuck up and lapse a bit there and it’s good you’ve set a goal to get off opiates by the year and you’ve got a degree pending, that’s good news and things to keep focus on…. Like eventually one of us crosses the equator! Dude you got shit going on but it’s all finding its way. We’re on the road to recovery you and i… you’re right. I just think I’m mentally and physically preparing for a life spent abstaining from certain addictions, I pray that it will pass in time. I’m not being fake at NA because I recognise relapses, a;; I do Is not mention the subs and clonaz which are temp. Maybe I will. My speeches have become more “reality” to be honest I don’t give a fuck what I say, I’ve had about 4 decent discussions on glorifying psychedelic drugs by saying it awoken me spiritually fuck off I can say whatever that fuck I want at that place and that’s what I like the most. There’s no hero’s in NA. A guy was saying tonight that for the first 1.5years he wore a hoodie and acted like a wannabe gangster. I fill like I have taken to this program better than I expected, but there are some issues there and it will be interesting to see how I play them. But bro ya just gotta go. Was a tiresome write all that today and I’m thankful for this thread this website and to all the people that have wished me well its do fucking awesome and I wish you well RB. Thanks for your reply I enjoyed writing back, sorry about the dmt K thing I just get judgemental about that… I think if you had a breakthrough dose even sub breakthrough then you’d understand exactly what I’m talking about. Check out ‘ayahuasca’ and you’ll find this even more interesting…. And I’m seriously considering it. ‘ibogaine’ they have clinics in Mexico where you undergo Ibogaine treatment for a couple of grand like 10 day stay. Fucking psychedelic drugs eh?

Ho[e you got Tri Rep n loving it. Talk soon mate. :) KrYlon just came on and i just ate my mirtazapine and 100mg of seraquel 4mg of clonazepam .4mg of bupe. goodnight (4.49am)

It seems that "being an individual while in NA" is simply code for "continuing to use." What bullshit.

i would like to say that this thread isn’t about na. Anyone is welcome to share about anything but some people are missing the point. This is about my own rehab/recovery and not about na, again anyone is free to share their own ordeals, triumphs n disasters and whatever the fuck else, post rehab.