• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants having a bad reaction ...

lemongaga

Bluelighter
around 1pm yesterday i took what i thought was some adipex
i didnt eat anything except one cracker and then i drank 3 bottles of wine.
i never actually made it to sleep b/c of severe nausea starting about 4am this morning. due to circumstances I wasn't able to begin vomiting nonstop until 8am

I was throwing up nothing but liquid just pouring out of my mouth. i thought okay it's just the wine.
but it hasn't stopped. it's 10pm and i tried to eat around 3pm (some rice mix and a bag of chips) and the rice is still coming up. it won't stop.

and i sit back down and my mouth waters and i have to run back to the toilet and im throwing up or at the least dry heaving until a piece of something comes out.
i've been doing this all day and i'm so tired and i just want to sleep and i can't. its super annoying. really that was my problem is that it's inconvenient until about 10 minutes ago i began seeing little red dots in my blood which grew into fucking blood clots. so i'm kind of concerned. it's starting to hurt.

i'm not going to a hospital b/c that is too much right now and i have to get up early in the morning.

How can i get rid of this neverending nausea and vomiting and just fall asleep (i have seroquel but i dont want to take it cuz what the hell)
and anyone who wants to blame the 3 bottles of wine (um im a HEAVY drinker. 3 bottles is me being in control. i made a point not to touch any liquor at all. at no point of the night did i feel out of control or even that drunk really. i didn't black out) i dont get hang overs so i dont know what this is.

any input appreciated thanks

oh yah i stopped drinkin around 3 or 4 this morning. stopped smoking marijuana around 5 and have not touched any other drug or alcohol all day. the only drink is water. could drinking water with electrolytes in it be making me sicker? i'm seriously clueless as to why this is happening.
im getting a handful of adderall tomorrow and i'm not in the mood to have a freakin repeat of this ever again cuz it's just miserable.
how can i take amphetamines while voiding the puking fits and nausea monsters cuz its hell and im not drinking tomorrow just taking amphetamine and seroquel i dont even think ill take advil pm . not smoking.

again any input appreciated especially if you been where im at okay im nervous

had a bad meth experience

the next mornign after starting to come down i smoke a little pot and got hella loopy weird shit like took me to anther world then a panic attack i know meth causes anxiety but this was different the high from the weed made my body and mind still feel it and the anxiety took forever to go away it is mind over matter i thought but couldnt shake i could not calm down ... in fear of heart attack i will be ok right????????

One dose of Pepto Bismol...saved me from having to go to the hospital under similar circumstances...i couldn't even keep down small sips of water 18 hours after a night of drinking and minutes after i drank what i'd previously referred to as 'Pepto Abysmal' i was able to keep food and water down.

If you are vomiting blood DONT TAKE PEPTO (has bismuth salicylate in it which thins blood). Instead, GO TO THE HOSPITAL...vomiting blood can be a serious and potentially deadly side effect from alcohol abuse.

u might just be going through the 2 worst possible hangovers meth and alcohol..
ive seen many of my friends go through this, which is why i dont drink on amphs

omg that was hell. sucks nobody posted while i was going through it but yah i just had to deal with it. yah i won't be recommending that combination to anyone anytime soon.

^I'm glad you're doing better now but if that was so bad why are you mixing adderall with alcohol tonight?

because i found out my problem wasnt the alcohol it was taking adderall on an empty stomach. oh and cuz im an idiot and i live in a subconscious suicide

Same here

the next mornign after starting to come down i smoke a little pot and got hella loopy weird shit like took me to anther world then a panic attack i know meth causes anxiety but this was different the high from the weed made my body and mind still feel it and the anxiety took forever to go away it is mind over matter i thought but couldnt shake i could not calm down ... in fear of heart attack i will be ok right????????

I take seroquel 300mg a night, I didn't take it last night and snorted 3g of amphetamine hydrochloride, 4 hours after my last line I smoked a small amount of weed, made me have a complete break down and sent me into a severe panic and I was really sick. Took the seroquel I missed last night this morning as I read up not taking it can cause sickness, well I've only just started to feel a bit less like a mild acid or shroom trip but felt horrible like I wasnt thinking or feeling myself at all, and thought I was having a full blown psychosis, I've smoked a little bit more weed in attempt to help the being sick as I still can't keep any plain liquids like tea or just water down, just glad I don't feel insane anymore. My theory is seroquel and amphet don't mix because they both affect dopamine somehow perhaps someone more educated on how the two mix and effects in brain chemistry. Ive done 7g of amphet hydrochloride over 24hr before when I was on solian (amisulpride) 200mg morning and night and always enjoyed myself and never experienced the horrible effects I have just started to feel subside. Anyone have any suggestions, am I right about seroquel not mixing well with amphetamines?

It wouldnt suprise me if skipping a day of seroquel at 300 mg could cause those effects especially if you add in amphetamine and thc.

"Quetiapine has the following pharmacological actions:[49][50][51][52][53][54][55][56]

Dopamine D1, D2, D3, D4, and D5 receptor antagonist
Serotonin 5-HT1A receptor partial agonist, 5-HT2A, 5-HT2B, 5-HT2C,
α1- and α2-adrenergic receptor antagonist
Histamine H1 receptor antagonist
Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist" wiki

Severe panic attack H1 5 ht1a 5 ht2 may play a role in anxiety
Started to feel like a mild acid or shroom trip acid and shrooms are 5 ht2a agonists basically the opposite of seroquel
Psychosis may involve 5 ht2a/c receptors and d2 receptors
Vomiting cant keep anything down d2 muscarinic receptors and histamine may play a role in nausea and vomiting