• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Haven't had euphoria in a while. I feel the best with a meth/xanax combo. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betman

Greenlighter
Backstory:
Pre-existing anxiety issues
Abused MDMA for a year, left me depressed for a couple months (and anxious) (MDMA makes me feel like shit now)
Xanax abuse for a month, wild anxiety attacks for a few months because of WDs

Started out with meth as my preferred stim last year, since I can't really drop my favorite acid often. I only ever feel euphoria with xanax and I ran out. Meth by itself gives me cramps and anxiety to the point where I don't want to do anything. I do have etizolam to mix but it doesn't hit the same AT ALL!
Do I need a break? Better supplements?

I dose a few times a day, about 20-30mg. Just to get me going, so there's no euphoria. But if I go higher I just get antsy, grinding, and don't have the head tingles :(. I've got head tingles from meth maybe a few times out of 20+ different times of dosing.

The no euphoria is most likely because of any stim will give me anxiety, but I want to power through that and learn how to control it. What do you guys suggest?

Do I need a break? I dose a few times a day, about 20-30mg. Just to get me going, so there's no euphoria. But if I go higher I just get antsy, grinding, and don't have the head tingles :(. I've got head tingles from meth maybe a few times out of 20+ different times of dosing.

This is the understatement of your post ;) Yes, you need a break, you'll develop considerably tolerance after prolonged daily dosing, even at relatively low doses.

The no euphoria is most likely because of any stim will give me anxiety, but I want to power through that and learn how to control it. What do you guys suggest?

I don't get euphoria from anything. Some people just don't, and others don't get it very often or very intensely - we're all different. Given how addictive that sensation appears to be to most people, perhaps it's not something you should really be aiming to induce? Surely you can still enjoy occasional drug use without the need for euphoria?

Maybe its because your trying have it be the event. I get euphoria from amphetamine like right now but its subtle its more of a enhancement of the vlog of a pretty girl my age o have in split screen with this and the music in the background and awareness off my chewing and mouth .

This is the understatement of your post ;) Yes, you need a break, you'll develop considerably tolerance after prolonged daily dosing, even at relatively low doses.

I don't get euphoria from anything. Some people just don't, and others don't get it very often or very intensely - we're all different. Given how addictive that sensation appears to be to most people, perhaps it's not something you should really be aiming to induce? Surely you can still enjoy occasional drug use without the need for euphoria?

Hm! First time I've heard of no euphoria. By anything, do you mean even from psychedelics? It's eye opening to know that about stimulants, though. And how long of a break is necessary? I'm guessing a week isn't shit.

Maybe its because your trying have it be the event. I get euphoria from amphetamine like right now but its subtle its more of a enhancement of the vlog of a pretty girl my age o have in split screen with this and the music in the background and awareness off my chewing and mouth .

So it's like a subtle vibe for you then? As in it there has to be something that you really enjoy, then you get the euphoria from amp?

How can you have subtle euphoria?

Anyway, I haven't had euphoria from meth possibly ever. Or coke. But I think language might be the problem.

OK, I usually feel somewhat better after I do some meth, for like half an hour. Less so than after a pint of good beer. WAY more than any benzo, though. Benzos produce a feeling of nothing . . . no change . . . no sensational variation . . . mental status unchang [blackout].

Meth feels a whole lot less, like not the same dimension as it's fine cousin MDA.

Of course, I do meth more like every other hour on average for the last six months, so I don't expect a lot. But I never felt "grrrreat!" even before tolerance.

Shit, the "sense of well-being" is greater with gabapentin for me.

ETA: in the past stims were more of a relief from feeling drunk. When you start meth helps take away some body aches and fatigue, which feels good but I would never call "euphoria"--it doesn't wipe them out like opiates do. After the "rush," which feels vaguely dizzy to me, I can get in a headspace that I . . . appreciate. That head-space is the draw for me, besides the addiction-part. There's a hard-to-describe cleanliness to my thoughts. Clean lines. Those turn into lazy confused circles with higher doses.

And I'm pretty sure that thought-stuff is pure perception, not reality.

Last edited:

Anyway, I haven't had euphoria from meth possibly ever. Or coke. But I think language might be the problem.

OK, I usually feel somewhat better after I do some meth, for like half an hour. Less so than after a pint of good beer. WAY more than any benzo, though. Benzos produce a feeling of nothing . . . no change . . . no sensational variation . . . mental status unchang [blackout].

Meth feels a whole lot less, like not the same dimension as it's fine cousin MDA.

Of course, I do meth more like every other hour on average for the last six months, so I don't expect a lot. But I never felt "grrrreat!" even before tolerance.

ETA: in the past stims were more of a relief from feeling drunk. When you start meth helps take away some body aches and fatigue, which feels good but I would never call "euphoria"--it doesn't wipe them out like opiates do. After the "rush," which feels vaguely dizzy to me, I can get in a headspace that I . . . appreciate. That head-space is the draw for me, besides the addiction-part. There's a hard-to-describe cleanliness to my thoughts. Clean lines. Those turn into lazy confused circles with higher doses.

I do wholeheartedly agree benzos alone do absolutely nothing. Amphetamines After you are on benzos are GOAT though.

Euphoria is hard to come by once you have done the drugs, or so have put it. Either amphetamines, Amphetamines + benzos, or opiates are usually the only way. Everything else feels sorta chaffed.

Also throw in Marijuana, but idk how marijuana and meth is or marijuana and adderall.

Marijuana before Dexedrine is very euphoric, even better if its Marijuana + some benzo + medium/high dosage of dexedrine.

Last edited:
Backstory:
Pre-existing anxiety issues
Abused MDMA for a year, left me depressed for a couple months (and anxious) (MDMA makes me feel like shit now)
Xanax abuse for a month, wild anxiety attacks for a few months because of WDs

Started out with meth as my preferred stim last year, since I can't really drop my favorite acid often. I only ever feel euphoria with xanax and I ran out. Meth by itself gives me cramps and anxiety to the point where I don't want to do anything. I do have etizolam to mix but it doesn't hit the same AT ALL!
Do I need a break? Better supplements?

I dose a few times a day, about 20-30mg. Just to get me going, so there's no euphoria. But if I go higher I just get antsy, grinding, and don't have the head tingles :(. I've got head tingles from meth maybe a few times out of 20+ different times of dosing.

It doesnt sound like its neccessarily Anxiety that you can control. Your brain simply has an inflammation response to stimulants hence you can only really benefit from them with benzos. You have to heal this by taking a break where you sleep off the inflammation and restore your own Gaba/glutamate balance.

Likely has to do with the NMDA receptors or whatever.

I was in the same boat and now I am sleeping 10-14 hours a day cold turkey from all drugs (just marijuana every other day) only taking L theanine Magensium vitamin b6 zinc and Melatonin and I can feel that patchy brain fire feeling almost gone so I no longer need benzos to take a dex again when I do.

Its not anxiety brah literally your glutamate related brain cells have been modified and jaxxed by MDMA, meth, stimulant use, periods of daily benzos, etc. and thats gotta be fixed before ANYTHING can be felt without an inflammation response leading to anxiety.

If you were really anxious because of stimulants you'd be paranoid, if stimulants are not making you paranoid, its not anxiety but an inflammation response from glutamate either in the wrong places, not enough gaba, or too much glutamate. Or adrenal pains. Stuff thats out of whack due to regular stimulant use that is only fixed by time off and sleeping AND can temporarily be masked/Semblance of balanced by Comorbid administration of benzos with stimulants.

Benzo and stimulant combos are Essential for people who want to use day in and day out without breaks for long periods of time past burn out stages but never advised.

Again, the desire for a benzo is NOT because of anxiety that is in your head. Its a desire to control both physical inflammation and Stress hormone release(decrease it) from a flared up brain and endocrine system and desire to continue redosing stimulants without furthering the Etching of your brain and Nullify the current ethering your brain is under.

The benzos are not making you less anxious but staving off Nerve fiber damage lol.

Last edited:
DO NOT be fooled by the bandit's siren song! Do not engage the troll, or it will suck you into a two hundred post thread. No one knows what sustenance it desires, but I lost a tiny piece of my soul in that thread. Or maybe just a toe.

Which wasn't even funny in the end. I don't mind getting played when in it's entertaining on balance.

DO NOT be fooled by the bandit's siren song! Do not engage the troll, or it will suck you into a two hundred post thread. No one knows what sustenance it desires, but I lost a tiny piece of my soul in that thread. Or maybe just a toe.

Which wasn't even funny in the end. I don't mind getting played when in it's entertaining on balance.

Okay so why do you suppose benzos enhance the experience of long term amphetamine takers in their day to day taking of amphetamines who are otherwise not anxious people? Do you think its "Oh no im anxious because look what ive done to my thoughts yay I can take amphetamines without anxiety now"?

If so that is wrong. Its because your brain is being hurt by some kinds of stress hormones and glutamate release impairment from over time amphetamines so they become a chore for your body to deal with those things and benzos relieve that by reducing glutamate AND norepinephrine and all the other stress related hormone increases like cortisol or whatever.

This allows you to experience the Basic amphetamine you are used to enjoying. Even if its "dull" because the Dopamine part is what you enjoy the most.

Its a late stage amphetamine takers Remedy and usually afflicts those who are prone to inflammation in general or Redose multiple times in a day (and especially hits vyvanse takers). (redosing creates glutamate and stress output) compared to larger single doses. However larger single doses do not last long enough for most amphetamine users.

Ofcourse taking daily benzos with daily amphetamines will lead to a benzo tolerance/new benzo w/d and leave you so far up shit creek without a paddle youl be swimming in Turd monsters chewing your legs apart.

or...that is what I am lead to believe.

Seems like Ive answered everything OP needs to know about why he likes the benzos with his amphetamines and including a warning of why daily benzos are bad blah blah blah and why his amphetamines cause "anxiety pains" without his thoughts seeming very anxious...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4419710/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202508/

I mean really can we argue with science. All roads lead to Glutamate ruins our stimulants, makes us unneccessarily addicted (rather than functional), make us riddled with maladaptive neuroplasticity etc and the only way to remove this from inevitably happening is the addition of another addictive drug at a low dose (.5 mg alprazom or clonzapam)

Footnotes:

Ofcourse you wont be able to use amphetamines without benzos when you just ran out of benzos

If you are new or moderately new to amphetamines, they will be much more euphoric without benzos, because the glutamate related release of them is very satisfying in earlier stages before ruining your NMDA receptors.

You are actually straight up a pussy if you prefer 30 IR adderall with a benzo to 30 IR without a benzo as a non benzo dependent person in your early days of amp taking and should not use anymore drugs to begin with.

If you have Chronic fatigue syndrome, hypothesized to be glutamate or inflammation related, and your doctor has you on klonopin or adderall alone without the other, demand the other. because youl be forever fatigued without the benzo to reduce inflammation of the amphetamine

If you are a young healthy 20 year old without anxiety, you had to have abused amphetamines mighty long/moderate to require this shard of benzo.

You have lupus or Multiple sclerosis or autism, you need a larger dose of benzos to go along with your amphetamine to get benefits.

BTW if anyone can find a supplement that does the same thing pertaining to Gaba-A substances with amphetamines, you will be a trillionare. Amphetamines are the best drugs ever and have infinite replay value if this can be found.
Research into this would have to first undertaken by supplements that help Amphetamine Overdose. As in, the same way you can inject valium to help someone out who ODed on amps, is there any supplement with similar properties or potency to THAT effect.

Someone tell me if picamilon is bullshit. I also have pharm gaba. didnt seem to be anything but saaaaaaaaaaaaawdust

Last edited:

For the euphoria from benzos, that would most definitely be from anxiety relief. I've been living with anxiety my whole life and being able to relax is a godsend. I never get happy from benzos anymore though, just sleepy or weirdly depressed.

The euphoria from meth is knowing I have the energy to finish tasks and that I can do things faster than usual.

Not sure if I think faster, pretty sure I'm no smarter, but the feeling is nice. And the anxiety relief combined with feeling hyper but in control was amazing.

---

xbandit07x, from what I gather, I should be taking a break or my brain just can't handle drugs.

But the side effects I get from meth are classic anxiety symptoms reminiscent of younger, anxiety filled me. And isn't robo syrup or ketamine the preferred protector for meth use?

I've never bothered with cough syrup (LOTS of experience with dph though) and never actually encountered ketamine. I've been lucky with the panic attacks.

Gabapentin is far too slow, although you can sort of time it for a planned comedown. But if you plan it, you aren't panicking or too anxious.

I don't really get even tooth-grinding since I went daily this year. Still, panic attacks have happened, one full true grade A+ that took the last of a grifted valium. Which leaves hooch, that I keep by the bed. Gross on an empty meth stomach, effective, even if its just from being distracted by vomiting.

I wrote that so I wouldn't talk about the shine in my gabas and the sparkles in my serotonins.

I've been spun enough for full delusions, why can't I get all incoherent like some posters? (I said All incoherent, some incoherence I'll admit.).

I dont think bandit is a troll. While, i prefer to take multiple drugs daily and might disagree over semantics like what is damage? Why is drug use wrong?

I think for him drugs werent working so he stopped and thats great because if it aint working god or no god or republican or democrat scientist or philosopher i think we can all agree stoping for them is good.

While i might use different chemicals i do think inflammation and nmda receptors play a big role in the effects of chronic amphetamine causing mood effects and decreasing effects.

I agree with you about inflammation, d1, and it leads to immune suppression and vascular disease, generally shortens your life.

Unfortunately I gave the poster above the benefit of the doubt for far too long, in a sincere effort to help, and it revealed it was delusional or lying the whole time. I don't mind engaging someone when clearly loaded on meth, it's like talking to myself. I just don't know the identity anymore, and can't trust anything it says.

But I certainly don't dictate who can talk to who, go for it bud.

Well if youv always had anxiety, and it feels similar to old styled anxiety of a pre drug use brain and life of yours, maybe Benzos for you mean something different. For me and Scrofula said as well, any dose of xanax normally is like taking a piece of Air that causes amnesia when all is said and done.

Well heres an off topic report. I havent taken dexedrine in 8 days, took 30 yesterday night, ddint sleep much, then 43 mg today in a short time and its way more intense. thank god i didnt jump into a 60 mg.

well this is all getting a little meandering and somewhat off-topic
OP, you need a tolerance break asap

i feel this has run its course. however, if anyone feels this topic warrants further discussion PM me or a fellow mod (ツ
bandit, perhaps you should start a BL blog to record your dexedrine adventures; we could call it 'Dexter's Laboratory' or something
oh god, i've started to ramble ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
closed

Last edited:
This thread is spiralling out of control and is getting into 'What should I take/how to high' territory, which is against the rules, so I'm closing it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.