• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you witnessed a miracle..?

Well I won't go to rehab unless it feels better than making love to my wife, and my wife just tried to kick me in the balls (missed ha ha!), so that's kind like a miracle I wanted to see happen.

I have seen miracles of timing. Like this time two dudes that were twins walked up to me and did some weird dance moves. Later, my brother said he feels the acid rigggggghtttt now! And it was at the exact same time that the twins were walking behind him. He had no idea they were behind him.

I know that makes little to no sense. But hey I thought of it as a micracle.

Same night a guy said to me, "I made all this shit" pointing at a tree. And then he ask "What can you make?" I don't know if this was a miracle but it made me laugh so hard I pissed myself...

Aggressive bunch here. Diverge from the party line you get attacked.

Miracles, by bible definition were always for the benefit of the masses, if for no other reason than to strengthen faith. Also, remember who is running the show here on earth right now kiddos. Only has to distract ya till the reckoning.

A miracle for me is something that defies logic or common understanding. Something that would fit here for me is the creation of intelligent life. Even though I don't believe in God or that it created me maybe another god did, and that's an interesting thing to think about

I think a lot of times people will say this or that was a miracle but in actuality they meant to say it was amazing, which doesn't mean anything in real terms so whatever. People will say whatever they want

I feel a miracle has to defy the contemporary understanding of physics. Translocations for instance, the moving of an object from A to B without apparent force causing it to do so, or the more impressive feats of clairvoyance, "premembering" future events.

I feel a miracle has to defy the contemporary understanding of physics. Translocations for instance, the moving of an object from A to B without apparent force causing it to do so, or the more impressive feats of clairvoyance, "premembering" future events.
My cousin is a particle physics expert. He's a prof at the University of Bergen, Norway. He's been doing a project in Switzerland with a team on opening portals to other dimensions

Well, that's it in a nutshell. Maybe I can find the title of it or shoot him an email, but indeed there are things going on that involve physics that one would never imagine possible

That reminds me of my maternal uncle, the oldest sibling. He excelled in physics yet claimed that he never picked up a book. He's somebody who can quote theories by memory

Like, he aced all his papers and missed all the classes. His dad (my grandpa) solved unsolvable problems in college; the prof actually said the problem wasn't meant to be solved yet he solved it - it covered the entire board, so everybody learned something that day, hehe ;)

As for me, I'm not good at math or science. Just music. I'll never regret it, but music is so hard to make a living at that I do get depressed at times. I mean a steady income would definitely help me to believe in a higher power, but as it is I really can't afford to

Clairvoyance happens to me all the time, mostly minor things but sometimes big things, many years in advance. It typically happens in dreams but sometimes also in "daydreaming" sequeces where it just comes up and later happens. At other times my spirit guide just lays it doen for me how things will be. My brain is a swiss cheese of things remembered before the fact, starting as young as childhood.

Gormur, what you describe there is something that happened a lot for me as a kid. I just knew stuff I had no way of knowing. Teachers were baffled.

My Spirit Guides have shown me feats of "Magic" in the contest of their particular brand of quantum physics that they teach me, and they use these miracles to underline their teachings. They insist that it is nothing out of the ordinary and that it in fact is "quantum physics applied on the macro level" Its hotly debated in science to what extent that is possible but I have seen macro objects materialize in the air before my eyes, me as an observer watching it happen, then drop to the ground.

Long story short:

Consciousness is a fundamental property of energy
Every discreet body of energy has its own consciousness
This includes the Uni/Multiverse, this is the Superobserver.
There is nothing but the superposition of all things.
If the superobserver and the observer align, something can be pulled from that superposition.

"Thats not what science says!" no, Science has many conflicting theories about what might be it. What I'm thought, ahead of scientificf consensus, is that this is it, and my spirits go to the lengths of showing me "miracles" (actually quantum phenomena applied on the macro level) to drive that point home.

They insist that the universe goes both ways, forward in time and backward in time, and that the human brain has the ability to premember things as much as remember things, provided you're not a nihilist skeptic screeching it can't be done, because you can even deny your eyesight to the point of no longer registering it. The Universe goes both ways and the brain does too. This is supported by a mountain of clairvoyance from all cultures of all time, and each get told that they are an individual imagining things and that no such thing can exist by, for lack of a kinder word, muggles.