• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever... v. Nipple Bumps!

No, there's no swimming poolz in da hood huhuhuhuh ;)

have you ever plugged ethylphenidate?

i have not.
only thing ive ever plugged was some mdma.

ever go into psychosis? from what substance?

Mushrooms twice. Repeat trip actually. To this day I cannot eat more then an 1/8th. Only thing that has actually tossed me into full blown psychosis.

Ever taken datura/Jimson seeds? Bonus question: if you answered yes. Did it take effect at work?

Naloxone injection and a hospital stay after apparently collapsing in the gutter. Don't remember much, though I do remember I was bio-assaying an exotic PPD-opioid at the time.
Not too nice an experience, to say the least.

Ever tossed/flushed a sizeable stash due to paranoia?
I'm pretty sure the trash guy who picked up £2k+ of lab equipment, and the empty baggies from an even greater value of drugs, got quite the shock.
Spent 36 hours cleaning every single molecule of my accommodation in case of drug residues - by the end it looked like a forensic team and a couple of dudes in biohazard suits had had a field day in my flat.

eh, not my entire stash, but i did lose a bag of ket once inside my tent at a fest once. my friend who'd JUST gotten there snatched it off the floor and started breaking lines out with it. i was like "uhh... how'd you get that, you just got here?" nothing else was said, i mean it was probably for the best, i was already pretty rocked. ahhhh, the days of the cotten candy ket. miss that. <3

ever seen someone seize from any substance?

i saw some kid once drop and seize up cause of mushrooms. scary shit, friends.

eh, not my entire stash, but i did lose a bag of ket once inside my tent at a fest once. my friend who'd JUST gotten there snatched it off the floor and started breaking lines out with it. i was like "uhh... how'd you get that, you just got here?" nothing else was said, i mean it was probably for the best, i was already pretty rocked. ahhhh, the days of the cotten candy ket. miss that.

fuckin thing didnt post.

Have you ever bought a substance and had it be way stronger and a different substance then what it was supposed to be???
Me and my buddy got fent 80s thinking they were regular OCs, he needed to be resuscitated...

nope
have you ever nodded out while eating and then wake up super happy to see you have food? LOL

^^LOL yup !

Hae you ever been so high you threw you food out the window?

^^LOL yup !

Hae you ever been so high you threw you food out the window?

On purpose. In a car.

You ever been all fuced up on whatever, thinkin about some specific, go to pull up ol google, then completely forget what was happening? Or have it midthought and it just fades away

I literally forget 89% of things I think, RIGHT after thinking of it.. 'I should google this!' *Stares at google, scratches head*
--
Have you ever snerted anything in front of the 5-0? Mardi Gras, Caine, they saw, pointed me out, radioed me in to the others, so I gtfout and switched jackets with my broj while friend 3 held all da blow.. Though I had percs in my shoes, lol? Drunkin' fool.

I literally forget 89% of things I think, RIGHT after thinking of it.. 'I should google this!' *Stares at google, scratches head*
--
Have you ever snerted anything in front of the 5-0? Mardi Gras, Caine, they saw, pointed me out, radioed me in to the others, so I gtfout and switched jackets with my broj while friend 3 held all da blow.. Though I had percs in my shoes, lol? Drunkin' fool.

No not snorted. But me and my 2 guy friends used to have this cool river spot we would go to to smoke bowls. I got handed the bong, took a hit, mid hit I hear "hey kids get out of there" I look up only with my eyes to see a police man waving us over to him. I was triiiippin. It was 6th grade. Lol. And he was my fucin DARE police teacher guy. When he saw that we saw him and that we were walking that way, he turned around, so I tossed that fucin bong as far as I could. Sadly, along with what weed I had. We got to the end of the trail, an alls he said was "it's not safe to be out there, go on home" 10000% he saw my taking a toke. I was like, what the FUC just happened.

Have you ever been on a binge of any hard drugs then think it's a good idea to go floating a river? (It actually IS fun) but my hard drugs were just a BUNCH of E.

Once, lol.. 5 day Dexedrine + so manyyyyyyyyy different benzos + Ethanol fueled party. I love floating rivers, but if you're going to do you, you better be towing a goddamn cooler.. Though I couldn't do it because it was pissing rain and they wouldn't have it.. So I racked up a hearty bartab instead.
--
Have you ever snerted something that made you yak (literally throw the fuck up)?

That post was for the the other guy.

Yeah snorted Ritz made me yak. Dunno why.

Have you ever done so much ex or molly that you circled the same block for 2 hours just to think about 'stuff'?

That post was for the the other guy.

Yeah snorted Ritz made me yak. Dunno why.

Have you ever done so much ex or molly that you circled the same block for 2 hours just to think about 'stuff'?

Na I always drove. Imma hella good driver on that shit. Honestly I could be driving, smokin a cigg, putting on makeup. LOL.

Have u ever had the cops roll up on you while your selling drugs or buying drugs...

LOL hell yeah, when i was a youth and used to cop large amounts of high grade hash and weed in the PJ's

Have you ever IM'ed high dose pharmaceutical ketamine or a strong opioid yourself?

PA, you know damn well I have ;) On the ket front, never IM'ed any opiates (That's what veins were made for I think) Though I do love IV Ket far more than any other RoA, too.. TRGB would agree ;)!
--
Have you ever been burned, while burning someone else? A double-burn.