• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you ever snorted Methylone? Is it worth it?

jobe28

Bluelighter
I've heard mixed responses about snorting methylone. I'm not sure how effective it is. I was kind've hoping it would be similar to snorting mephedrone but by the sounds of it it's more of an oral only thing.

Have any of you guys tried it?

Apologies, as i know little about methylone.
But i found this quote online
Nasal Use:
Tested it a lot of times, but never really liked it, the dose seems the same as oral dose which is a lot to snort, and if you do it wrong, and you can taste it, you can sometimes taste it for hours.

I'd say, its probably best bombed like mdma is, or in a capsule weighed to the correct dose is best.

Yup, I've tried equal amounts insuffalated vs swallowed in a capsule, and the oral dose definitely hits me stronger.
But of course if you like snorting, a little bit feels good. M1 doesn't have a bad burn.

I wonder why snorting it doesn't produce a bit coke like effects? From the binding profile only a bit more dopamine is missing for very similar dat/net/sert ratios.

I wonder why snorting it doesn't produce a bit coke like effects? From the binding profile only a bit more dopamine is missing for very similar dat/net/sert ratios.

I do know with MDMA the oral administration gives rise to psychoactive metabolites such as MDA (S-MDA being the more prominent of the two isomers) and HMMA. MDA people know, but HMMA has a much higher oxytocin release than MDMA alone. I wonder if methylone follows a similar pattern.

On that note, I do miss the stuff. Wish I had gotten it while it was cheap and stocked it away but hindsight and all that.

-GC

I've heard mixed responses about snorting methylone. I'm not sure how effective it is. I was kind've hoping it would be similar to snorting mephedrone but by the sounds of it it's more of an oral only thing.

Have any of you guys tried it?
Yes I tried it. Don't. Not worth it.

Just eat 250-300 mg and enjoy yourself.

Eating it is definitely alright but my preferred ROA for methyl one was always plugging. About 300mg plugged was a great time but sadly nobody seems to be making it anymore

I do know with MDMA the oral administration gives rise to psychoactive metabolites such as MDA (S-MDA being the more prominent of the two isomers) and HMMA.
Just wanted to point out that whether you sniff it or eat it orally, it's still passes through your liver and gets turned into MDA and HMMA.

All that insufflation does is avoid first pass metabolism and [provides] a comparatively larger initial dose. It doesn't keep it from going to the liver.

Considering that your liver filters all the blood in your body approximately eight times an hour, and that your liver is continuously metabolizing the MDMA to MDA and also to HMMA, but in very small amounts (5-15% for MDA, even less for HMMA) it takes a very large dose to elicit any effects from MDA or HMMA.

Furthermore, we know that approximately 50% of the MDMA that you consume is excreted unchanged, meaning it didn't get metabolized to anything.

That means even if you were a high MDA metabolizer, you would need a gram of MDMA to end up with 75 mg of MDA, because 500 mg would be excreted unchanged and the other 500 is what would be metabolized - @15% you get 75 mg.

And just remember all those drips, those are going the oral route anyway.

Last edited:
what happened to methylone? it used to be everywhere

i guess this tends to happen with "RC's"

Plugging is not my fav thing. IV-ing I will never Needle phobie, but putting a baby syringe in your ass is second.

But the one that mentioned plugging Metylone as superiour was right. Oral Methylone is good don't get me wrong. But plugging although uncomfarable better.

And indeed why was it banned? Good Alcohol substitute if you compare them.