• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you ever been on a psychedelic binge?

I've been taking LSD every week to two weeks for like the last 3 months. Would you say that's sort of like a binge? I've dosed two days in a row before, but only once and when I was younger.

But the frequency in my trips is because I've been using 100ug doses (which recently became available to me 3 months ago) to study how different dosages feel. I got up to 500 and decided it was unnecessary to take anything between 500 mics and 1 milligram. I'm now on the quest of being floored by it. I plan to take heroic doses every month instead of strong doses every week to 2 weeks. I also want to know what saturation is like.

Going on an acid binge seems kind of selfish to me. I knew once this guy who was eating ten strips every night. It didn't make sense to me. Such a rare and profound compound with so much potential to change lives going to waste because of some dumbass who wants to get high. Not cool in my book. It's like throwing diamonds down the shitter IMO.

When I take LSD it's not just to get high, it's to experience and discover something new whatever it may be. I would honestly feel really bad if I were ever to disrespect/abuse LSD, because I remember times where I couldn't find LSD, and it was the only thing in the world I really wanted.

:p

When I take LSD it's not just to get high, it's to experience and discover something new whatever it may be. I would honestly feel really bad if I were ever to disrespect/abuse LSD, because I remember times where I couldn't find LSD, and it was the only thing in the world I really wanted.

:p

Not to rip on you dude but you sound ridiculously pompous here. It's an attitude that is ironically prevalent among fans of this particular ego-dissolving substance, and one that I myself espoused for a while before I started to think better of it.

At the end of the day, you're just getting very, very, high.

i've been on psychedellic binges at festivals, two to be precise. Something about the lack of sleep and the substances makes those weekends the object of my emotions and sentiments. I look to those days for inspiration and cry with emptyness as they pass and become memories. I feel still nervous about overeating psychs but brave and invincible in my own eyes as it is PARTY time and I only live in this form but once.

last fest I felt confident to try two new things day after another, ingest large portions of things I was already familiar with and chat openly to others while under the influence of substances that if I were in the city would be hiding from the public while under the influence of. This confidence in substance use and while intoxicated has rubbed off into my life in the city, taking pride in the fact that i've never really wigged out on anything before seemly being the most stable member of my little group.

I can't wait until next year! Or until I move, then I shall celebrate accordingly...sometimes for 3+ days at a time!

At BOOM festival in 2002 I took progressively higher doses of psychedelics every day for 5 days, ending with nearly 7500UG of LSD. It was interesting, but I *still* don't feel like I am ready to repeat this experience.

I've gone on psychadelic binges but ive nvr had a bad exp with anything in the last five years..my favorite experience was acid molly mushies alcolol and a half 0 of perfect shake

i do it pretty regularily, every 2 weeks or so, usually for a couple of days at a time. this past weekend was a small one, from friday to sunday on nitrous, mda, mdma, 2c-b, and lsd. it's so important to mix up your drugs, no point in doing all one kind for days on end... variety is key!

ive smoked DMT for 8 hours straight with a group of 6 friends in a room with a half ounce of dmt smoking it like weed non stop and it was all our first times 0_o we continued this for a week and a half every day we meet up and smoke for minimum of 4 hours.

Ive also myself binged on mushrooms cubensis every day for a week before ( I had an ounce)

ive also ate mushrooms every other day for a month before at least an eighth

Sadly, yes. :(

But I'm making it my life's work to provide our bear friends with proper restroom facilities so they can stop having to defecate everywhere in our forests.

Everyone, please donate to the Bathrooms for Bears Coalition!

you sound like my state representative senator, HA

From paradise to hell

I had a psychedelic binge once and it positively changed my life

It started with 7 decent e's then followed by 5grams of dried liberty caps
and the third day i bought 10 Hoffman's 2000 which were consumed all till the next day+. Also about 30grams of skunk had been smoked throughout that bender.

That's the only time I've stayed up for 4+ days and even worse is i went to uni the 5th day with 0 sleep for the 1st time in my life (i was a "student" there for 2 months prior to that experience). If it wasn't for that binge i would have never made it from the first semester!

If you are a student and have an overdraft don't go into psychedelic binges :!

It's an odd tendency for when one finds themselves on certain occasions to allow binging on substances without the normal regard for limitations

"well were out camping...so were gonna get messed up every day" as opposed to the friday or saturday of the weekend

psychedelic binges in my experience lead too psychotic breaks that end up not being much fun after the fact.

I wouldn't say I've gone on a binge, but this year I have been taking a lot of psychedelics. Earlier in the year I went through a 2c-e/i phase, with a few brief 2c-c/d experiences. I'm done with those now. Ever since June I've probably been tripping at least 2 - 4 times a month. Last weekend I ate about 6 hits over two days. I feel like it has been affecting my personality so I am done tripping for a few months (probably till NYE). I need a break. LSD used to give me the most profound insights, but those have faded away. I need time to let my mind regroup and rest.

Psychedelics used to be such a source of wonder and amazement, but I'm turned something sacred (to me) into something mundane. It'll be hard not to dose or take drugs at shows, but I feel like I'll be a better person if I adhere to psychedelic abstinence. Once I'm unfamiliar with the experience and I know the time is right, I'll dose. I think I've just been partying too much with acid. It's fun, but it has got to stop, especially after this weekend. If I hadn't been tripping I may have ended up having much more fun and meeting more people than I did.

It's nice to see people take an interest to this topic of the time since I have made it haha :).

hmmm not as much as some people by a long shot but in the last 7 months I've definitely tripped a lot, well, more then I wish Id done. For the first two months or so I was eating 5-7 grams of mushrooms every week (some times twice), then I rediscovered RC's (I first learned about them from erowid back in 2007 maybe but I never found a vender and gave up) and started throwing 2c-i and 2c-e into the mix every week as well so I was taking a mushroom trip and (some times two) phenethylamines trip everyweek. After several more months of this I started replacing my 2c-e/i experiments with 2c-t-2 and I got to the point where I tripped on 2c-t-2 probably 8-10 times at 30-50 mg in the course of a month with the occasional mushroom/lsd/2c-e experiment thrown in. At my worst I tripped 6 days in a row. Eventually I also added methylone into the rotation.

This went on for about one more month then I had my 17 mg 2C-P trip (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=550866) which made me completely reconsider the way I was using psychedelics. Since then (about one month ago) I have only taken 2c-t-2 twice and methylone once with a couple 4-substituted-tryptamine trips and a DPT trial. Thinking back still a bit more then Id like, because the fact is, for myself, when used with out self control these chemicals lost a lot of meaning and significence.

If the binge is ONE day then you should be OK if you eat and drink right, have enough rest before and afterwards, and work out what effects they will have on your body - stresses etc (2C-T7 for instance is hard as hell on the body - learn if they're vasoconstrictors etc).

Just be sensible, and do your homework.

Well there was one week when I was 18 where I had what I would consider for me a binge

Smoked DMT 6 times
Took vicodin recreationally for the first time
Dropped acid for the first time
Smoked salvia three times (and for the first time)
Drank, and by myself too!
And a teeny bit of nitrous

I took a break after that, especially since the last DMT trip kicked my ass and was the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I do sometimes feel like I want to do DMT compulsively, especially when I smell a pipe or something like that, which is odd and unexpected.

Not to rip on you dude but you sound ridiculously pompous here. It's an attitude that is ironically prevalent among fans of this particular ego-dissolving substance, and one that I myself espoused for a while before I started to think better of it.

Lol I'm sorry for any pompous sounding posts. I'm just getting over alcoholism dude. You won't be seeing anymore pompous posts from me I hope! And I hope that anyone I've offended can accept my apology! =D.

But yeah dude you don't know me at all and if you met me in person and talked with me about my own opinion of why I take compounds that I have deep respect for and then called me pompous about it then I don't think I would classify you as a very nice person.

So that being said what exactly was pompous about my post? I'd like to know so I can sound less pompous in the future.

Sometimes my type written messages don't do the best job of conveying my thoughts, especially on the internet where there is no eye contact... So again sorry dude, because I guess I'm a pompous douchebag because I have respect for LSD and the all of the beautiful ways it has changed my life for the better... 8)

I don't see what's so pompous about liking having your ego dissolved.

Lol I'm sorry for any pompous sounding posts. I'm just getting over alcoholism dude. You won't be seeing anymore pompous posts from me I hope! And I hope that anyone I've offended can accept my apology! =D.

But yeah dude you don't know me at all and if you met me in person and talked with me about my own opinion of why I take compounds that I have deep respect for and then called me pompous about it then I don't think I would classify you as a very nice person.

So that being said what exactly was pompous about my post? I'd like to know so I can sound less pompous in the future.

Sometimes my type written messages don't do the best job of conveying my thoughts, especially on the internet where there is no eye contact... So again sorry dude, because I guess I'm a pompous douchebag because I have respect for LSD and the all of the beautiful ways it has changed my life for the better... 8)

I don't see what's so pompous about liking having your ego dissolved.