• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Have 2-fa and 2-fma been taken by enough ppl now to be considered 'probably safe'?

Berdo tm1

Bluelighter
Some ppl even take them daily for months on end to little complaint. Lady Codone being the prime example. She said she has even gets regular tests done and always a good bill of health.

There was one isolated incident where a guy have a triple bypass or something from daily use of 2fma -obvioulsy it is worth attention but no knowledge of prior medical history etc- but otherwise there hasnt been much talk of health problems.

The only other thing Ive read is headaches from 2-fa which seems to come up here and there in reports.

Been keeping an eye o it for a long time trying to analyse the specs of data cos 2-fa is the best stim ive ever tried.

Ofc we don't know the long term issues but Im thinking these days your pretty much fuckeed when your older anyway arent you. You are just going to degrade one way or another to your ultimate demise so what does it matter, so long as you arent in constant pain. Your catching that mortality bullet one way or another.

So midrange is the main concern, not to be taken out in your prime. So its about weighing up the odds of how a chemical could benefit you cost/benefits etc.

Thoughts?

Just because a lot of people take a drug doesn't mean the drug is safe.

I would wait for more information to come out on fluorinated amphetamines before indulging myself.

Well you are confounding what I said.

I didnt just that its safe just cos alot are taking it. Im saying it appears relatively safe cos alot of people are taking it and not having serious health issues.

I dont see there being any research being done on the flouro amps within the timespace I would like to use it as a productivity tool. Im almost 31 now and have to crank out the best work of my life in the next 10 years or else Im going to be too old and the opportunity will forever be gone (not interested in a moral debate about whether performance enhancing drugs should be used here).

That doesnt mean I will take it or that there might not be safer alternatives with more research such as the classic amps Im just saiyng waiting for research is a moot point since it won't come within my lifetime or the timespan Id be eligibible to use it.

Last edited:
2-FA and its cousin 2-FMA are basically drop in replacements for racemic DL-amphetamine resp. DL-methamphetamine. (as judged by their similar physical properties, similar affinity as monoamine releasers, etc) In fact 2-FMA is probably much closer, pharmacologically speaking, than even methiopropamine. People do forget that because these RC amphetamines are sold as racemic mixtures they are not as potent as the drugs they are trying to 'replace', though... (I also keep wondering this out loud, when are we going to see someone chirally resolving the fluoroamphetamines? It would be as easy as adding some L-tartaric acid to an alcohol solution of DL-2-FA and voila, you make D-2-fluoroamphetamine tartrate as precipitate... now that I bet is a bundle of fun. Imagine the difference between street amphetamine and pure Dexedrine, but in a fluorinated RC form...)

The conclusion you can draw from this is pretty simple, treat these as you would their non-fluorinated counterparts, just at approx. half to 2/3 the potency, and you are probably going to be OK. That is - get enough protien in your diet, plenty of sleep, plenty of fuel for your brain and body, don't jerk off for 17 hour stretches, avoid taking so much that you need drugs for the comedown, avoid combining other drugs (especially stimulants) and amphetamines, get a regular doctors checkup, get plenty of aerobic exercise so your body can handle the stimulation, etc. Me personally, I would avoid using 2-FMA because I would bet money it shares the same less-than-friendly predisposition to cause neuronal damage that crystal meth does.

I didnt just that its safe just cos alot are taking it. Im saying it appears relatively safe cos alot of people are taking it and not having serious health issues.

Or they're not reporting them. Or they're not attributing other problems to their fluoroamphetamine consumption.

I dont see there being any research being done on the fluro amps within the timespace I would like to use it as a productivity tool. Im almost 31 now and have to crank out the best work of my life in the next 10 years or else Im going to be too old and the opportunity will forever be gone (not interested in a moral debate about whether performance enhancing drugs should be used here).

Mid life crisis much? People don't automatically fall off at 40. There's plenty of people who accomplish great things well into their 50s and 60s now. Don't push your body so far you physically break down by 35.

Last edited:
A nutritiously balanced diet, frequent vigorous exercise, and regular meditation will enhance your productivity far beyond that of any chemical you can buy.

Serious health issues can emerge many years after one has used drugs.

sekio; why are these RC amphetamines being sold in racemic form?!

To me 2-fa felt like a total different beast than standard street amp.

I dont get why street amp has such a horrendous comedown while 2-fa its sooo soo smooth up and gently wearing off.

If only there were a way to make normal speed more like 2-fa in terms of shorter duration and less hard on the system. It seems megadoses of vitamin c could do this but the comedown has burned such negative thoughts in my mind from past history Id be afraid to try in case it didnt work and Im stuck with that grotesque comedown.

It cant just be about it being weaker because methiopropamine is also weaker but that felt like doghsit similar to a normal speed comedown. Hardly got any buzz yet still felt like shit the whole week afterwards.

2-fa barely felt like having taken a drug at all; I may be romanticising a bit but my point is it felt extremely clean compared to normal speed or any otehr drug Ive taken really, similar to kratom in terms of relatively mild side effects.

---

As an aside how much would it cost and what tests would need to be done to find out what was actually going on when you took it. Like what tests could you have privately done, if you wanted to give piss samples and stuff? Would it cost alot? Also would it be prohibitive since it is illegal in alot of countries? Im not gonna do it obv just interested to know how much work has to be done to start to get an idea of what is happening.

Last edited:
Bump for relevance. (And because I just noticed the reference to my name! lol)

There are people taking these drugs regularly or even daily, so this is an important question. Of all the fluoroamphetamines, only 4-FA has had a scientific paper published on it. That's worrying. Would be nice to know how hard they are on the heart vs. regular amphetamines. For instance, are any of them 5ht2b agonists like fenfluramine?

As for me, I switched from 2-FMA to 2-FA after reading about the heart problems in that one guy. Dose is about 15-25 mg per day. I've never tried prescription or street amphetamines (besides meth one time), so I have nothing to compare it to.

I was taking A-PVP everyday, started a job and switched to 2-FMA everyday.
I had an intestinal occlusion which needed surgery and now have a 20cm scare on my belly.
I was not skipping any lunch nor doing all nighters.

Hmm another knock against 2-fma's name!

But you might just have likely have gotten a health problem from regular amps doing them daily. I read of urinary tract infections for guys with ADD using aderall and the like at their prescribed doses. Gastro issues I know were deffo a big issue when I used to take speed back in the day. Felt like I was going to explode from acid reflux or some shit.

I suppose that is to do with the acidity of amps in general rather than idiosyncratic to that particular chem.

I personally would never want to do a stim everyday but its good to know other people have done so cos it gives a better barometer of the substance's safety.

I am thinking once a week and see how I go. If I could get just one full day of super power from amps a week (without it cutting into my productivity the next day/s rendering a net loss) that would be great. Whether this could be achieved or not is another question. Ive never really attempted functional doses before.

What is your experience on this front Miss Codone (or anyone else)? Can you indeed manage to acrue gains in productivity with stims overall without it being negated by a crash, which plummets it, cacelling out any boost you achieved on the up? Im thinking lower doses would mean less far to fall and so maybe not so much negatives the next day. I have a friend who takes mpa at the mo for ADD purposes and he says he has gotten increased productivity overall, now hes working 1-2 hours a day whereas before he couldnt do anything for more than 5 mins or so.

I dont see it as a long term thing but I want to bang out some serious work in the next few years as I feel its 'now or never'. I'm nowhere near where I want to be and the only thing stopping me is my weak willpower/poor output- I try my hardest but it's still not even making a dent on my goals. You only have your memories left when you are old and I think if I don't try everything under the sun to achieve my goals I will just be miserable always wondering what could have been.

Mid life crisis much? People don't automatically fall off at 40. There's plenty of people who accomplish great things well into their 50s and 60s now. Don't push your body so far you physically break down by 35.

By work I actually mean pulling 18 year old girls, which I think is going to be less realistic/harder the older I get and if I don't get my fill soon I'll have to endure the misery of looking at them the rest of my life knowing I was too weak to get them.

"What is your experience on this front Miss Codone (or anyone else)? Can you indeed manage to acrue gains in productivity with stims overall without it being negated by a crash, which plummets it, cacelling out any boost you achieved on the up?"

I've taken various stimulants daily for the past 10+ years with no (or very little) negative effects or tolerance buildup. No breaks or days off.

Of course I stick to very low doses...just enough to give me a boost in energy and alertness. I have lethargic depression and probably ADD, so I don't feel "right" without stims. 2-FA has had the fewest side effects overall and is not "more-ish" like 4-MMC or some of the others I've tried. I take about 25 mg total per day in repeated small doses. Really want to get an Adderall scrip so I can leave these RCs alone, as I worry what they may be doing to my heart.

I've heard horror stories of amphetamines turning on people, so my experience may not be typical. Or they could just be taking too high a dose.

Can someone answer me why these RC amps are being sold in racemic form?

If I was sacrificing myself to stimulants I would opt for good old crystal meth.

Perhaps because if the racemate was to be properly resolved, it would mean a 50% "loss" of the material or more. Perhaps vendors fail to see that most people would pay twice as much or even more for the pure S-enantiomer. Or it may be because they're not pharmacologists and they simply don't even know what enantiomers are and that they may have different effects. Otherwise why wouldn't they make extra money? Also, not all chemists may realise either that S-amphetamine is more sought after than racemic amphetamine. Resolution with L-tartaric acid is some extra work but that's just about it, it's not hard at all if you can synthesize amphetamine first and L-tartaric acid is dirt-cheap.

don't jerk off for 17 hour stretches

sound advice. =D

By work I actually mean pulling 18 year old girls, which I think is going to be less realistic/harder the older I get and if I don't get my fill soon I'll have to endure the misery of looking at them the rest of my life knowing I was too weak to get them.

sort of creepy..

Me personally, I would avoid using 2-FMA because I would bet money it shares the same less-than-friendly predisposition to cause neuronal damage that crystal meth does.

Doesn't meth mainly cause damage because of the serotonergic activity it has that normal amphetamine lacks? Or is it some other mechanism? I ask because 2-FMA is so comparatively mild and it seems that the things that make meth neurotoxic also make it very euphoric and compulsive.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I hope you see this post, because I've run across this thread a few times and wondered the same thing.

Doesn't meth mainly cause damage because of the serotonergic activity it has that normal amphetamine lacks? Or is it some other mechanism? I ask because 2-FMA is so comparatively mild and it seems that the things that make meth neurotoxic also make it very euphoric and compulsive.

I know this thread is a bit old, but I hope you see this post, because I've run across this thread a few times and wondered the same thing.

I've been wondering this very same thing the past few days because I was initially concerned by sekio's statement, which I had read before, and the general consensus that meth was toxic at any dose. Although they have now discovered that meth is neuroprotective at low doses, so,then, does this not mean that 2-fma could be neuroprotective at moderate doses since it is just like a weak version of meth?

Also like you say, things I read state that it is the serotonin action that causes the neurotoxicity of meth that normal amp lacks and it is noted that 2-fma lacks any serotonin action from subjective reports. Shame sekio did not respond. Would be good to hear a knowledgeable one in such things answer this.

I've posted about a friend who had heart problems from 2-fa. It was only their second time using.

They're in their 40's so perhaps it was a fluke and years of stimulate use meant it was coming anyway, but just to put it out there.

No- this thread is two years old but I'll answer anyone - done them, not safe. Neurotoxic definitely.

No- this thread is two years old but I'll answer anyone - done them, not safe. Neurotoxic definitely.

Definitely? and how on earth would you know that they definitely are neurotoxic?

I not saying they can't cause mental issues with overuse -like all stims- but you can't say you definitely know they are neurotoxic unless you have your own private lab and have done independent scientific research in which case we'd all love to see it :)