View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Hashish eaters?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just eaten supposedly some of the best hashish you can buy and it's a marvellously psychedelic high. One of the best highs I've ever had.

Just a heads up if you're jaded and thinking you've tried everything. Don't give up, there are more drugs out there for you!

I had my usual water soluble 12mg THC in coffee an hour ago (then did exercise and meditation) and it has become a very sparkly thing at this point. I have the feeling that I will sail through the rest of the day on this without being too stoopid - & it can be replicated daily. My guess that decarboyllated hashish would work too just as well.

I love a good edible. Prefer to make mine outta hashish too, and usually use 0.1 - 0.15g good quality hash per edible (so maybe 20-30mg thc each) which I find hits very nicely for a good few hours

If I push that up to 0.2g hash (40mg thc ish) then it starts to get really strong

Yeah I decarbed it for half an hour at 110 centigrade.

Very LSD like in visuals - I'm not sure if it's down the hashish or if it just triggers acid memories.

Yeah I decarbed it for half an hour at 110 centigrade.

Very LSD like in visuals - I'm not sure if it's down the hashish or if it just triggers acid memories.
how much did you eat?

I always find a strong cannabis dose gives me some echoes of lsd type visuals but only if I've tripped in the previous month or so

I’ve been experimenting a lot with oral cannabis lately too, it’s good stuff. I’m somewhere legal now so I can use exact THC dosages and it’s been really fun figuring it out. It’s different from psychedelics but still feels a lot alike them in several ways.

Cannabis tripping often reminds me of ETH-LAD specifically, and it doesn’t require me to have tripped recently for that. It’s become one of my favorite experiences lately.

Edibles feel so good to me that they’re more addictive than smoking cannabis though. I’ve started craving an edible high even when I’m already plenty high from smoking. It’s so different I can still clearly tell when I’m not an edibles even when I’m already smoking high, I can especially feel it in my body where smoking just isn’t the same. Still love both though.

Edible Cannabis seems to amplify the apocalyptic and nihilistic components of my personality one hundred-fold. The other day, I consumed a small segment of the most enriched 'cannabutter' in town and fell into an Oedipal nightmare that made me want to gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons. The Freudian nightmare of my psyche unfurled into an omnidimensional knotwork of topologically impossible shapes. Unable to escape and unravel myself from this topological horror, I fell deeper and deeper into an emotionally constipated despair that lasted for days. I am now out of this horrific state, with the topological tension somewhat relieved, albeit still knotted in the same contortion that I left it, just ever so slightly and temporarily relaxed. Sadly, I am not of the psychological temperament of the Hashishchins of those days of yore where I parouse the phantasmagoric labyrinths of Old London whilst reaching for the paradisiacal nectars of Paradise, just neurotic whirloopls of unbareable psychological torment. In my time of being immersed in various psychonautic communities, CB1-receptor agonists do not seem to complement the personality profile of the Neurotic...

This prose kind of reminds me of a well-known book on this subject:

...or perhaps more generally of the pompous (in a good way) style of that time.

I like edibles made with extracts like hash or shatter rather than just canna butter....

if you want to trip harder than LSD eat over 150 mg of THC.

One time i ate a edible fudge i was high for two fucking days, it was full blown visual trip to another world.

i was scared shitless at the peak it was stronger than two hits of acid, i was seeing crazy as fractal visuals of triangles and penguins covering my field of visison, i was mowing the lawns while high as fuck aswell at the peak and i couldn't even tell if the grass was getting cut i was to fucking stonned, was seeing demonic visuals aswell and had an out of body experince. was listening to bluetech love songs to the source. Fuck man i went to some dimesions at the peak of that edible.

was eating alot of cannabutter last year, one time i ate 3 hash cookies made with hash oil and 1.5 grams of shrooms, i was seeing into another realm, full blown OEV into another universe.

Edibles go great with shrooms,

Ate a couple hash cookies on half a tab of acid was full blown trip, other did it on another trip with a full tab with cannabutter though, I must of eaten 300 mg of THC lol, i totally passed out at the peak of the trip it was to powerful, felt like i was losing my damm mind and i cureled up into the fetal position and closed my eyes to ride it out.

One time i made a batch of brownie with half oz of bud none of that bullshit making edibles with trim thats for fucking pussies.

I then cut it up into 8 pieces, so each piece had around 1.75 g of a bud in it. tasted strong, every time i ate those i would be tripping hardcore for 5 hours before totally passing out and waking up 16 hours later still high as fuck!

i ate one piece every day and spent the entire week stonned out of mind seeing hella visuals.

One time i calculated wrong, and ate 0.6 gram of yellow weed oil, somewhat the effect of 6 gram of bud. Fuck, I was tripping balls! Felt like my legs would not hold me and I would fall over, and puked a hell of a lot! I said to my self: easy now, no one has ever died from 0.6 g of weed oil, but felt like i would die, he he 😁

Time ago I was going to Morroco by land and ferry, as always used to. I had some hash with me, leftovers of the two days long trip. My idea was to smoke it all or just toss it before crossing borders, but being a greedy vicious I could not toss it so I ate like 3 or 4 joints worth of it.. holy shit. I took a communitary taxy to my destination with local people. I was living in the country, knew the deal, was confortable... at first, but some time in, I started to feel paranoid, to distrust myself, to think they all were making fun of me... the lot. They all noticed I was high, but they saw me sooo high and pale that they didn't put it down to cannabis and in fact I could barely understand that they suspected of me bringin drugs into the country. Spent the rest of the trip thinking that they would for sure snitch on me. They, of course, didn't, biut what a disgusting journey, my God.
These days I am trying to quit smoking and fantasize about eating my hash, but that bad experience discourage and scares the shit out of me. But I guess I will try it, some level of paranoia beats a heart stroke or a lung cáncer, at the end of the day