Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has your mind been molested on X?

813Dragon

Bluelighter
This was about midyear.

I was at this club I regularly visit.

I was with about 5 other people,I think only one of them at that time knew I rolled.We was out on the dance floor.The music was so dam intense (trance).I was blowing up pretty good and notices infront of me to the side there were 2 fine latin females there with glow sticks.

My eyes caught them like a cat chasing a flashlight.
They saw me and litterly pulled me off the dance floor.They grab my hands and walked me off towards a seated area.They told me to sit down and the older chick had me blowing up so hard.I thougth she had about 3 sticks in each hand.When I asked the other felame she said no_Only one in each hand hahah.

We talked through out the hour I was with them.BUT

I think she molested my mind bad and you know how "friendly" you become on X.She asked what kinda job I did,what area I lived.Where im from etc etc..

Personal shit,but not personal like phone numbers or addresses.
She told me shes been going to this club for almost 7 yrs.I been a regular there for over a year and never seen this chick.But a few of my friends who go,said they have seen her.

She told me a few things about herself and where she worked (a law firm) she told me to call up there the following Monday and ask for her.

Well I did call and im sure I did get her name right.Theres no one there by that name.I have no still seen her at the club.

I go to this club alot,so I have many random people walking up saying hi.I have yet to see her,I felt like my mind was raped and taking advantage of haha..

I still think of it and yes its very dam odd.Has anything like this happend to you?

If you didn't enjoy those kinds of occasions, why would you even do X? I was telling people I saw in Chicago last night at a concert that we should smoke sometime and stuff...kids lived hours away. lol

I enjoyed the females company and them blowing me up..

It was odd that they picked at my mind.

If me and you was rolling.I might ask what area you from.Thats about as personal.I wouldnt ask what kinda work you do or what you drive.

I think thats a little to personal for amusement.

I always make plans and friends when im trashed, its part of the whole experience 99/100 nothing comes from it just enjoy the moment with the strangers and learn stuff from it, plus its fun!

The situation sounds innocent enough but it is really hard to know what peoples true intentions are. I would be careful about what information you are giving to strangers you meet a club while on mdma.

You just don't want to get yourself in a compromising situation where you could be robbed or worse, it's sad but there are a lot of fucked up people out there.

Be safe out there.

She was rolling and her true lying ass personality manifested itself.. Don't even let the memories of this broad float in your mind again.. NEXT!

purplefirefly said:
The situation sounds innocent enough but it is really hard to know what peoples true intentions are. I would be careful about what information you are giving to strangers you meet a club while on mdma.

You just don't want to get yourself in a compromising situation where you could be robbed or worse, it's sad but there are a lot of fucked up people out there.

Be safe out there.

Thats what im saying,I dont know who she is.I see the same party people there every week.I havent seen her since.

Setting up to get robbed was on my mind,but so was getting laid haha

RU12NVME51 said:
She was rolling and her true lying ass personality manifested itself.. Don't even let the memories of this broad float in your mind again.. NEXT!

nahh she wasnt rolling,She used to roll.But she said she stopped for like 3 yrs or some shit.

813Dragon said:
nahh she wasnt rolling,She used to roll.But she said she stopped for like 3 yrs or some shit.

Some people like to fuck with other people who are high. I don't think this is what happened here to be honest. I'm the same, I'm someone's best friend for an hour then the next day don't even remember what they look like. I'm the same on booze too, probably worse!

Having in depth conversations with strangers is one of the joys of ecstasy, and is quite normal. I think you are being paranoid. What about this conversation made you think that you were being messed with? It just sounds as though she was interested in you. You should be flattered.

leave it all at the venue. That is the joy of being "enhanced" for whatever time you are there.

Anything I get at a club or venue, that can lead to future communication, I toss it in the garbage as I leave, because I want no ties to that evening.

Enjoy your company, what what you say (you can hold back answers when enhanced), and enjoy the moment. At the end of the noght, leave it behind you.

My mind has been molested on X it was fun. My first time im coming home from a party and when i get home i figure out i got caught sneaking out. My pupils are huge and i have to talk to my mom. That was the most open night of my life with her and she is completely anti drug. When i lied to her about doing a drug that night i felt so incredibly guilty. lol

Pupil dilation always gives it away, been caught a couple of times with them huge. Now I can't be home if they're awake if they're big, because they'll know I'm on something very illegal. XD

I've actually made really good friends with total strangers whilst rolling, where years later i still keep contact. But it's only a rare few, and its not for everyone - there are those you say "oh we must catch up" etc, but once you both straighten up, you know to leave it behind you - then, like it was said here earlier, at least you are left with the 'enchanted' experience.

I have had ppl at festivals figure out i'm rolling and tell me weird shit about who they are. we had a long convo with one guy about how excellent Camelbaks are (we were all wearing one) and he then convinced us he was the owner/founder. We thought he was god. The next day we did our research and figured out it definately wasn't him. felt a bit stupid really.

Then there are the guys who are obviously not rolling and grope you or feel you up, thinking you'll be alright with it coz they think you are rolling and hence all touchy-feely. I really hate this aspect.

I'm learning how to figure out those trying to take advantage.

Hewhomustnotbenamed said:
Having in depth conversations with strangers is one of the joys of ecstasy, and is quite normal. I think you are being paranoid. What about this conversation made you think that you were being messed with? It just sounds as though she was interested in you. You should be flattered.

The vibes were mutual.

But what has me confused as shit is.I called her job and no one there by that name works there.

But im lik 99% sure I had the name wrong.

But I havent seen her back at the club.

jacksmusik said:
leave it all at the venue. That is the joy of being "enhanced" for whatever time you are there.

Anything I get at a club or venue, that can lead to future communication, I toss it in the garbage as I leave, because I want no ties to that evening.

Enjoy your company, what what you say (you can hold back answers when enhanced), and enjoy the moment. At the end of the noght, leave it behind you.

true.I had someone tell me.What goes on at the club,should stay there.

dont listen to strangers when your rolling when they tell you "heres my number! Call me!" or "i work here! i'll hook you up!" or "lets chill tomorrow!" because you guys are just saying that cuz your rolling. i am friendly to strangers, but not exaggerated friendly like "your my best friend" or "heres my number!" or anything like that. i am very aware of what i say when i roll and you should put people in there place when they start asking personal things or try to do something with you they normally wouldnt just because theyre rolling ,which is no excuse. blaming rolls for something you did while rolling is just an excuse to do something your afraid of doing while sober.

813Dragon said:
I enjoyed the females company and them blowing me up..

It was odd that they picked at my mind.

If me and you was rolling.I might ask what area you from.Thats about as personal.I wouldnt ask what kinda work you do or what you drive.

I think thats a little to personal for amusement.

Dude what the fuck are you smoking....

You must have some impersonal relationships. I talk about fucking EVERYTHING on x.

It's all part of the experiance in my opinion.

"Hi, where you from? What you took? Here's my number, give me a call about music sometimes"