Has this ever happened to anyone else....

Thestepper69

Bluelighter
My Grandma and Grampa went to a rave w/ me and they loved it. They totally enjoyed the music, people, and vibe. I couldn't believe it either!!! They came out to visit and wondered what I did on the weekend so I invited them out. We went to Paul Johnsons B-day party KICK-IT II. We were soooooo fucked up!!! My Grandpa and I each took 2 red mickey mouses to start off. My grandma on the other hand has a horrible tolerance, she needed 4. About an hour after the E was starting to come on all three of us split a sheet of acid!! Wow, we were really fucked up!!! Not to mention the liter of G we went thru that night..haha..lol..
biggrin.gif
We were really on a mission to kill ourselves that night....LOL...J/K. After the rave was over all three of us got together about 200 people to go to an afterhours party, you'll never guess where we had it, at MY house. Oh my gosh!!! My house looks like a tornado hit er something. There are still people here G'in out in my bathroom....what numbskulls!!! LOL. I would tell them to get out, but they have no place to go and I have too much PLUR...haha. There is this one kinda fat guy tho that I dont know about, he just sits in my living room, doesnt say anything, and eats all my food while he watches SPICE....lol....what a wild and crazy guy, huh? Fat people rock! They know how to cook really good and stuff...YUMMY...
biggrin.gif
. But neways just wanted to know if this exact situation has ever happened to neone on the board.
later
plur
steve

AAHHHH! please tell me you are kidding! thats so fuckin crazy if its true. grandma and granpa getting insanely fucked up with me...i dont think so. But if it is true...thats one hell of a story!
PLUR
Vas

Please tell me you're joking. grandma needed 4?? Damn, 2 quite enough for me
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Sorry everyone. With all of the stuff thats been going up here at Bluelight, I couldnt resist. The story isnt true, but I thought it was pretty funny. I hope it puts smiles on the faces of everyone who reads it.
later
plur
steve

MMMmmmm, good one, granny rocks!
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

ROFLMAO what that's not real ??? damn now i have to call my grandparents and tell them not to come - I invited them from israel
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well too bad maybe next time
smile.gif

Plurness

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

poor gran! partying must b so expensive for her.... the poor old dear.... at least gramps can still get off on 2
smile.gif

::smiling:: the whole time i was like woah doggy dog hahaaaa.. good story stepper

I am sooo fucking JEALOUSE!! you're kidding right?? Did your PARENTS say anything about you rolling with your GRANDPARENTS..wow... I wish I could do that- that would be soo much fun!! Lucky Lucky.
well much PLUR